[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

lunakm

Jul 29, 2019
I want to get the assembly table, but it requires some mariculture ingots. I dont know how to get them... Can somebody help me?
Make quicklime in a vat with water, it turns into magnesium dust. Get rutile from the nether (if you don't have seeds yet). Melt the rutile in a smeltery (impure titanium), add the magnesium dust to make titanium.

NEI is your friend.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I usually make a powered stripes pipe (so you need gold) - there might be quicker ways, but this always works for me - pipe it into a barrel, just remember to turn it off before it spews cobble around once the barrel is full.
This is Jabba Barrels? and you have acquired gold? Is it possible to make void upgrades for the barrels at that stage and use them. I think it might be. They are great for any barrel system were you don't want overflow. In other packs max upgraded jabba barrels with void upgrades are usually our favorite storage solution for sorting out items from quarries. If those things get full we really don't need the excess. I think they store like 6,000 stacks or more.

Preladon

Jul 29, 2019
This is Jabba Barrels? and you have acquired gold? Is it possible to make void upgrades for the barrels at that stage and use them. I think it might be. They are great for any barrel system were you don't want overflow. In other packs max upgraded jabba barrels with void upgrades are usually our favorite storage solution for sorting out items from quarries. If those things get full we really don't need the excess. I think they store like 6,000 stacks or more.

Yep - I don't normally have the foresight to upgrade the barrels sufficiently as I'm rushing to cobblegen, but you are, of course, correct - this would be the most appropriate long-term solution for a cobble gen. Thanks for the idea, I'll implement it on my current playthrough.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

Pein

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand the b*ing and moaning about passive flowers withering. This modpack updated with the latest botania because TPL wanted it in. As someone had said, learn how to tweak and change it so you can play your way. Besides botania is only beginning game in this pack, not end all be all

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if intended but for some reason if I kill a Mob within a certain time frame after inflicting them with the Pechs Curse wand foci (the one from the quest reward) I can obtain Weak blood shards from Blood Magic.

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019
Yep - I don't normally have the foresight to upgrade the barrels sufficiently as I'm rushing to cobblegen, but you are, of course, correct - this would be the most appropriate long-term solution for a cobble gen. Thanks for the idea, I'll implement it on my current playthrough.

If you have room, you can use a clay pipe to feed into the barrel and then a void pipe on the line to destroy any excess cobblestone. The clay pipe prioritizes putting things into inventories before pipes, and is marginally cheaper than barrels with void upgrades. Once you get to the point where you have copper, iron, and gold a-plenty you can go either way for little difference in cost or performance.

Ria

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some thing that's changed with Enchidiron, or am I doing something wrong? I thought it was supposed to add in all the books that entered your inventory into the library, but I just got all of the TC books, and the onyl one in the library is the first one, which I had since before the update. Also, my seed journal won't add.

Jul 29, 2019
The new recipe for wheat flour is bugged - I now have 64 Mortar and Pestles lying on the ground!

Found a fix on the GitHub Page.
I have a fix for this. Open the scripts folder within Regrowth location, open the mics.zs and find the lines that say

//Make flour require M&P - fixes wheat seeds recipe conflict
recipes.remove(flourBarley);
recipes.remove(flourWheat);
recipes.addShapeless(flourBarley, [cropBarley, mortarPestle.reuse()]);
recipes.addShapeless(flourWheat, [wheat, mortarPestle.reuse()]);

and remove the .reuse() part so they now say

//Make flour require M&P - fixes wheat seeds recipe conflict
recipes.remove(flourBarley);
recipes.remove(flourWheat);
recipes.addShapeless(flourBarley, [cropBarley, mortarPestle]);

The issue appears to have to do with the way botania handles the reuse of the mortar and pestle, it leaves it in the crafting grid rather than removing it like other recipes do and so the .reuse() results in duplication.
recipes.addShapeless(flourWheat, [wheat, mortarPestle]);​

Likas

Jul 29, 2019
What are requirements for the Mekanism quests? Can't find them in the book though I already built a lot of Mekanism stuff.

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
I get a crash when trying to update the server :(

The crash-report is here: http://pastebin.com/3V7UJp01
And full FML log is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4930116/fml-log-crash-regrowth-0.8.3.txt

Anybody else experienced anything like it?
I am no pro at reading crashlogs but seems to me that the server is having troubles with loading bc robots. Maybe something to do with a weird download issue. I did however notice strange behaviours with my robots in my world, no crashes tough.
You could try 2 things:
Redownload the server and try again or downgrade the server to 0.8.2 and removing all robots from the world temporarily.
Like i said I'm no pro but that's what i would try.

Silwing

Jul 29, 2019
I am no pro at reading crashlogs but seems to me that the server is having troubles with loading bc robots. Maybe something to do with a weird download issue. I did however notice strange behaviours with my robots in my world, no crashes tough.
You could try 2 things:
Redownload the server and try again or downgrade the server to 0.8.2 and removing all robots from the world temporarily.
Like i said I'm no pro but that's what i would try.

Thanks for the suggestions on how to proceed. Downgrading to 0.8.2 went all well, so at least the server is running now. I will try removing robots temporarily later today and get back on whether it works :)

BH5432

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. My friend and I have been playing regrowth for awhile now. but logged on to our lil server to find things were not quite as we had left them. Something happened that either reset alot of our progress or changed something. I have a imgur album with all the screen shots and descriptions. https://imgur.com/a/l4erQ

There was no crash. and the only config we touched was Iquana tinker tweaks as we like the tool lvl'ing aspect. We also have not updated tho. and have no back up. I have OP and am starting the Clean up so we can get back to where we were. But my friend is getting a bit discouraged as hes afraid it will happen again.