[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
I was checking this out earlier in my creative world, and I also couldn't get RF through my kinesis pipe from the fluxfield. Came back later to try something different, and noticed the RF was flowing. Broke the kinesis pipe and put it back, RF no longer flowed. Quit to the main menu and reloaded the world, RF started flowing again. Only seemed to matter for the pipe connecting to the fluxfield, the transport pipes further down the line could be broken and replaced no problem.
I think the bc pipes aren't recognized by the fluxfield unless they are already in the world when the fluxfield is placed/loaded at the same time.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I think the bc pipes aren't recognized by the fluxfield unless they are already in the world when the fluxfield is placed/loaded at the same time.
Works: Put down pipes, put down fluxfield.
Fails: Put down fluxfield, put down pipes.

So - pick up and put down your fluxfield if the kinesis pipes aren't working. :)

Reactions: JustHeyo

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very curious about this as well. I'm not at the point of saying it can't be done but I did try for about an hour with no luck. My next attempt will be to do it in a much more open area to let them run away and then approach on their own. Will let the thread know if it works at all.

I spawned one inside a house, looked down with a fish in my hand and waited for him to aproach me. No need to big spaces just dont look at him!!

DJ-Anakin

Jul 29, 2019
I lost my Agricultural Journal that tracked all my seeds from Agricraft. I made a new book, but nothing is in it, and I can't scan any of my seeds cause they're all already scanned 10/10/10. I could plant and break and scan, but to do that to all of them wouldn't be worth it in my mind. Any way around?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
I lost my Agricultural Journal that tracked all my seeds from Agricraft. I made a new book, but nothing is in it, and I can't scan any of my seeds cause they're all already scanned 10/10/10. I could plant and break and scan, but to do that to all of them wouldn't be worth it in my mind. Any way around?
I doubt it. All you can do is grow a new one and scan it :\

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
IS there any way to turn off the annoying wolf howling!?
You'd have to disable dire wolves.

Okay so I have an alfheim knowledge book, and it crashes me. I was not surprised by this. What I WAS surprised by was the fact that reading my extra book does not fix it! I'm guessing that reading the first book isn't what's needed, it's CRAFTING the first book.

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything special i need to do to turn on the retro gen for thaumcraft? I have not found an obelisk or witches circle in my world yet after exploring thousands of blocks in all four cardinal directions

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything special i need to do to turn on the retro gen for thaumcraft? I have not found an obelisk or witches circle in my world yet after exploring thousands of blocks in all four cardinal directions
i know there rare, but i think its just a simple edit in the cfg to enable

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
You'd have to disable dire wolves.

Okay so I have an alfheim knowledge book, and it crashes me. I was not surprised by this. What I WAS surprised by was the fact that reading my extra book does not fix it! I'm guessing that reading the first book isn't what's needed, it's CRAFTING the first book.
It's possible that you need to craft a new one. I've heard you need to craft a new one and open it so it could be either or both. It's not like the Lexica Botania is very expensive, so I would just craft and open a new one.

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I've seen there is no real use for having a completed Agricultural Journal. The only potentially useful thing I've seen it show is all of the possible mutations for the seeds that you've scanned and those can all be found in NEI.

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
LOL..... well I got taken.

I must admit though.... He always vehemently said that the Elfheim Portal would never lead to a dimension.
Don't worry you weren't the only one. I believed it for a bit too. (Honestly for too long but I've been drinking.) Now I know not to trust anything the internet says for about the next 24-48 hours, and I saw @Jadedcat tweet not to trust anything too.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I've seen there is no real use for having a completed Agricultural Journal. The only potentially useful thing I've seen it show is all of the possible mutations for the seeds that you've scanned and those can all be found in NEI.
i believe there is an option to disable the mutations from being shown in nei and that would be where this book would come in handy

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
So... you're allowed to have an opinion of the pack but no one who has a different opinion is? That's how this is coming across. Your previous post was also phrased in a demanding manner, as if you didn't care what anyone else thought, the pack should be solely catered to you. I had no problem discussing witchery being gated by thaumcraft with you, but you were not respecting tpl or the others who play this pack with the language you used.

None of my posts was phrased in a demanding manner, and I never implied that anyone is not allowed to have a different opinion.

I posted perfectly valid feedback in a perfectly respectful manner, and then everyone started flaming me without reading anything I wrote. Even tpl was accusing me of things I never said anywhere, which is actually insulting.

I also never implied that the pack should be catered to me. I posted a suggestion about a possible improvement, not an attack on the pack or its author. It's a reasonable suggestion, and I was very willing to explain what I meant and why I would like to see it considered. What I'm not willing to see is flaming, or people telling me to play something else.

Reactions: Katekyi

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
i believe there is an option to disable the mutations from being shown in nei and that would be where this book would come in handy
Right but for this pack (and most packs that I've seen) the mutations are heavily modified and shown in NEI so there is no real reason to complete the journal. Without NEI integration in the packs that I've seen crop mutation would be a real pain in the ass, mostly due to Botania, or Pam's Harvest Craft. I really feel like the journal is pretty useless in most packs due to the heavy modifications. I think there should be hints added, maybe possible with minetweaker I'm not sure, to the journal when you scan a seed that would tell you, or hint at, what seeds that seed could be crossbread with, but with all of the possibilities i feel like that could be too much of a pain in the ass to accomplish, what with the soil and block under the soil required for some plants in certain packs/mods.

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
None of my posts was phrased in a demanding manner, and I never implied that anyone is not allowed to have a different opinion.

I posted perfectly valid feedback in a perfectly respectful manner, and then everyone started flaming me without reading anything I wrote. Even tpl was accusing me of things I never said anywhere, which is actually insulting.

I also never implied that the pack should be catered to me. I posted a suggestion about a possible improvement, not an attack on the pack or its author. It's a reasonable suggestion, and I was very willing to explain what I meant and why I would like to see it considered. What I'm not willing to see is flaming, or people telling me to play something else.

Yes you have voiced your opinion and the pack creator said that he does not agree with your opinion and will not be implementing your suggestions into the pack, and yet you continue to complain to anyone that replies to you in this thread. Just drop it. If you don't like the way the pack plays, and have voiced you opinion to the creator to no avail, you might want to try playing a different pack.

Edit: I can't grammar when drinking.

Last edited:

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019

Drop it bro. At this point, all you're doing is carrying on a discussion that's already done.