[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Aar0n64

Jul 29, 2019
Im stuck at a part in this mod where you need a ridiculous amount of clay to continue does anyone have any tips

Also I dont know how to get he infestation spores

laod

Jul 29, 2019
One of the quests rewards you with a clayconia. Put that next to a mana pool and go to town placing red sand next to it. Drown in clay.

Alternative: the ocean, although I've found that to be much slower.

EDIT: for infestation spores, throw a mushroom in a mana pool. I don't even think it needs the catalyst but I can't swear to that.

Aar0n64

Jul 29, 2019
One of the quests rewards you with a clayconia. Put that next to a mana pool and go to town placing red sand next to it. Drown in clay.

Alternative: the ocean, although I've found that to be much slower.

EDIT: for infestation spores, throw a mushroom in a mana pool. I don't even think it needs the catalyst but I can't swear to that.

Where do I get a mushrooms?

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Mutandis some tall grass. Takes quite a bit of luck now, though. They also spawn naturally in caves and in the nether.

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
in the next update can you add extra utilities please or tell me a way to automate the smeltery.the reson in need extra utilities is because of the item and liquid transfer things

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, here's a question, What Material do i use to get Cobalt?
I have an Ardite Hammer and even though the head has a mining level of Cobalt, when i make the tool it only has a mining level of Steel.
Ardite is the right material. I wonder if whatever you are using for the plates is dropping the level. Maybe try an ardite pick to test?

laod

Jul 29, 2019
in the next update can you add extra utilities please or tell me a way to automate the smeltery.the reson in need extra utilities is because of the item and liquid transfer things
Buildcraft has liquid and item pipes, although there are currently some issues. You can also use a redstone timer of some kind and tinker's faucets and casting channels. You'll need to experiment.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
extra util will not be added as pack maker is trying to shy away from the most common mods used in almost every other pack, with some obv exceptions. to automate smeltery w/o use of pipes you can build a standard vanilla redstone clock simple enuf, thats mid game but still. and why cant you use normal bc pipes. it seems they only cause loss when you add more then one type of ore at a time

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
extra util will not be added as pack maker is trying to shy away from the most common mods used in almost every other pack, with some obv exceptions. to automate smeltery w/o use of pipes you can build a standard vanilla redstone clock simple enuf, thats mid game but still. and why cant you use normal bc pipes. it seems they only cause loss when you add more then one type of ore at a time
Smeltery without smelting multiple ores... ew.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

I'm running Extra Utilities just fine, and didn't have to do anything but drop the mod in. I mainly wanted it for the builders wand, but I have yet to make one.lol

Don't get me wrong I use to love Buildcraft, and used it for a long time. However, I'm not a fan of pipes that drop things, and having to build overflow, or loops to keep things from going wrong. I still like the machines, but the pipes were replaced when Red Power 2 was made, then Thermal expansion took there place, and so on. It's the natural order of things.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running Extra Utilities just fine, and didn't have to do anything but drop the mod in. I mainly wanted it for the builders wand, but I have yet to make one.lol

Don't get me wrong I use to love Buildcraft, and used it for a long time. However, I'm not a fan of pipes that drop things, and having to build overflow, or loops to keep things from going wrong. I still like the machines, but the pipes were replaced when Red Power 2 was made, then Thermal expansion took there place, and so on. It's the natural order of things.
i like enderio pipes :p nothing shooting through the pipes just when it sees its connected to an inventory boop over it goes. having to put bc engines on pipe b4 you get access to gates is just plain ol annoying

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
i like enderio pipes :p nothing shooting through the pipes just when it sees its connected to an inventory boop over it goes. having to put bc engines on pipe b4 you get access to gates is just plain ol annoying

I have that installed as well:p The thing is, I have several mods in, but haven't made it to a point I can using any of them yet, and it will be a long time until I do. So it's safe to say it's not game breaking. But I'm with you on EnderIO pipes. There are great in MANY ways.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
I have that installed as well:p The thing is, I have several mods in, but haven't made it to a point I can using any of them yet, and it will be a long time until I do. So it's safe to say it's not game breaking. But I'm with you on EnderIO pipes. There are great in MANY ways.
i've only added extra util and worldedit :p extra util for sound muffler and builder wand. and worldedit so i can shift over my wall from 0.65 :p

Cobalt_Cat

Jul 29, 2019
What do you guys think is the best early game automated storage solution? I have just obtained the resources for diamonds and emeralds, and I'm tired of manual sorting. Also, my buildcraft pipe build is incredibly bad... Items seem to be disappearing for some reason that I can't figure out. They're not just flying out to my knowledge, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm just bad at buildcraft... :p

What do you guys recommend as an alternative?

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
not really alot of options for moving items between inventories idt, not until you get access to mekanism. mind you i know nothing of magic mods but i think bc pipes might be only one

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Playing hardcore, just finished building a massive base, full manasteel gear.

Slept through the night, went to rearrange my farms. Suddenly I'm taking damage, no sound, no warning. 3-4 hits, and I died before I even had time to close the inventory. Guess what it was.

gordon7803

Jul 29, 2019
After updating to the 0.7.1, I cannot open the world from the old version. So, I took the advice of PurpleMentat and deleted the HardcoreQuesting folder. After that, I can open the world and play it for last night. But today, I cannot open the world again. The screen just stuck at the "Loading World" screen. Can anyone help!? Thanks!!

Please! Can someone help!!!

zlyfire

Jul 29, 2019
On 0.7.1, it seems I cannot craft sheep spawn eggs in my altar. Is that a bug, or can other people do it successfully?