[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Preladon

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question. Is there a specific hight for Nether Rutile Ore? Cause i spawned in a save underground place in the nether and am now stripmining the hell out of this place but couldnt find one Rutile ore up to now

Code:
        rutile {
            I:BlocksPerGroup=4

# Disables generation of Rutile (overrides global ForceOreSpawn)
            B:Disable=false

# Force Rutile to generate (overrides Disable)
            B:Force=false
            I:GroupsPerChunk=3
            I:MaxY=127
            I:MinY=1

# The pickaxe level required to mine Rutile
            I:MiningLevel=7

# Retroactively generate Rutile if enabled in CoFHCore
            B:Retrogen=true
        }

Nope. Rutile will spawn everywhere (apparently). I've seen it at a bunch of heights myself (though not yet able to harvest it!). Most of these nether ores look quite similar to me though...

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
See that GroupsPerChunk line? That's how often it spawns per chunk, and that can be overriden by the air that spawns, meaning there may be even less. I've significantly increased this with 0.6 (I think I put it up to 15), and have also added a rutile essence crop due to the significance of it in the late game.

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
Seems interesting. Not sure if it would take away from the growing aspect of Agricraft though. That's where i've been having the most fun, this seems like an easy bypass :/

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
Phoenix,

It could be me doing something wrong or not being aware of another requirement, but when I go to craft Mutandis Extremis, the cauldron NEVER finishes its crafting. I pop on the annointment paste, fill it up with 3 buckets, dump in the Netherwart and then the Mutandis, and nothing ever happens. I noticed using it to craft mutandis it has a time delay, but I had it sitting there for nearly an hour last night, and nothing.

MrStakvik

Jul 29, 2019
When i tried to make the Ender Seeds in the altar it wouldn't work. I have the right ingredients (Image link below) but when I right clicked it with the wand it did not make the normal sound and the effect isn't showing.
I made sure I was doing right by this tutorial.
Anyways thanks in advance,
Arns
Did u have enough mana?

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
You need to have a witchery altar near the cauldron
Ah. Thank you for this info. Witchery is a mod I have never interacted with before, so fumbling around. I can get into my Thaumcraft work now, most excellent.

Also, Steel... it's sorta cheap just killing the knights until we get a chain drop, and then using the mariculture hammer to repair it. So much easier than working through Witchery and Thaumcraft for the pickaxe of the core.

[LNET] Arns

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, here is the link. I did try to put the living stone in, but at the start when I clicked it with the wand it didn't even make the sound or the texture it normally does. From my understanding you don't put the living stone in, until you have lightning effects in the altar.

[LNET] Arns

Jul 29, 2019
Did u have enough mana?
Yes I even tested it in a testing world with a creative guilty pool. I left it over night, nothing! I have checked the scripts and it said is should take 8000 ticks to produce, I have left it there for more than 6 hours! (Went to bed)
So I have no idea what's happening. Also my FTB launcher seems to be buggy. Time to backup all my saves and re-install everything from scratch!

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Well here it is, my first ever narrated LP with a semi RP story. Just the back drop for it.

BooGotShot

Jul 29, 2019
Well HQM seems pretty broken once you get near the end. I am stuck not being able to complete quests.

YuJEJXt.png

I can't click to open them and I can't right click to exit the page. All other pages are fine, but when I load this one, it locks up.

I have an IMGUR album that shows the pages, when I open what the world is made of, it goes to the diamond seed page. When I back out it locks up and I have to quit the program. I created a test world and copied over the HQM data to it and will link it to see if you get the same problem. Lastly, I did delete my hqm data on the 5.2 update and used /hqm edit to bring all my quests up to date.

IMGUR Album; http://imgur.com/a/OQJbL

Test world file(4MB) "minecraft/saves/test hqm.zip"; https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5spoWd3HrCCZXhETE9hREZidDA/view?usp=sharing

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Well HQM seems pretty broken once you get near the end. I am stuck not being able to complete quests.
I can't click to open them and I can't right click to exit the page. All other pages are fine, but when I load this one, it locks up.
Well known issue, resolved in 0.6, if you read through the last few pages you'd see that

Abeon

Jul 29, 2019
Just started playing about with this... Love the way most of the recipies have been changed. Seems to make it feel a bit fresher. A map of some form would be a nice addition though!