[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Was there reason why this was removed? Also, Is the new update on FTB for anyone yet?
Because teseracts have been disabled from the beginning and I didn't want anyone to waste there resources on making a frame only to discovering that they can't make a tesseract with it and there are no other recipes that use the frame.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Because teseracts have been disabled from the beginning and I didn't want anyone to waste there resources on making a frame only to discovering that they can't make a tesseract with it and there are no other recipes that use the frame.

I didn't realize Tesseracts were disabled:( I didn't even think to check because I was to far away from making them yet. Sorry for the dumb question, I should have looked. I think I didn't think of it because I haven't played a pack that had it disabled before.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it would just be too easy if you could beam power from your big reactor to where you actually need it.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it would just be too easy if you could beam power from your big reactor to where you actually need it.

I hope that's not why it was disabled.lol As hard it is to craft them(even harder in this pack) it should be fine. If I had to guess it could be he wanted us to use the EnderIO one(Unless it is disabled to). If we are suppose to use the EnderIO one that's fine, but they limit the power to/from witch sucks.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I hope that's not why it was disabled.lol As hard it is to craft them(even harder in this pack) it should be fine. If I had to guess it could be he wanted us to use the EnderIO one(Unless it is disabled to). If we are suppose to use the EnderIO one that's fine, but they limit the power to/from witch sucks.
Yes indeed that is the reason, the dimensional transceiver is much less OP, it uses some power to transmit things and is highly customizable. I did bump up the amount of RF that conduits can transmit by quite a bit to make them better than their TE counterparts. The highest tier conduit can transmit 50000 rf/t which happens to be the same as the current setting of how much a transceiver can send and receive per tick right now. I'm going to bump that up to 5000000 for the transceiver and loss down to 5% next update because I don't care about the limit, I just like that there is a cost for such a powerful device.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
You can say no if you want but hear me out. This modpack is about rebooting life from nothing. So a mod that I think would be really cool is the fossils and archaeology mod. It would kind of be end game stuff anyway so it shouldn't break the game too much.

Last edited:

Stephex Fox

Jul 29, 2019
sorry, but i think i am not smart in this game, if i start a new game the tells me to go to the small space ship and get my stuff out there. but if i try to open the carperter safe it's lockt. i tryed everything and it do not open. thenn i cheated a hammer in to open or remove it and it doesn't work. =( if someone has a idea how to get the stuff out there pls help. i would like too play it because i have only the hqm book :( thx if you could help

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
sorry, but i think i am not smart in this game, if i start a new game the tells me to go to the small space ship and get my stuff out there. but if i try to open the carperter safe it's lockt. i tryed everything and it do not open. thenn i cheated a hammer in to open or remove it and it doesn't work. =( if someone has a idea how to get the stuff out there pls help. i would like too play it because i have only the hqm book :( thx if you could help
I think this is a minor bug with the carpenters safe, it happened to me once while I was testing but I was unable to get it to repeat. Simple make a new map and you should be able to open it, if that don't work then let me know and I'll change the safe to a different container for next update that won't be prone to this issue.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I think this is a minor bug with the carpenters safe, it happened to me once while I was testing but I was unable to get it to repeat. Simple make a new map and you should be able to open it, if that don't work then let me know and I'll change the safe to a different container for next update that won't be prone to this issue.

I'm not sure if this will help, but the safe issue use to happen when you click on it with the Quest Book(At least for me it did) in hand. Not on this Pack as I have not started over yet I'm waiting till more stuff is added before I do that.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, this was my fault, when I saved the template for the Pod, I forgot to unlock the safe, so it will only open for a player named Landstryder. I'm uploading a fix for that right now, I hope it gets updated quickly.
In the mean time you can fix this issue by finding the Pod.zip in the active folder in the structures folder in the pack's minecraft folder and replacing it with this one https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6j_sG7nQaRgaTl1dHY1TEhDNkU/view?usp=sharing and then start a new world. Very sorry for the hassle.

Last edited:

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
When I start my world I have no structures. I tried without generated structures and it did not work. What should I do.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
When I start my world I have no structures. I tried without generated structures and it did not work. What should I do.
There is no need to disable structure generation any more if your using 0.2.1 or above. It's actually important that you do not disable structure generation now.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Jul 29, 2019
Jampacked II FTW!
I'm not a judge and I'would be super impartial on this decision, this modpack is decisively one of the best I've played so far, and the version 2.x is really amazing!

nagydeak

Jul 29, 2019
hey, just started playing this pack today. loving it (and hating those f-ing unholy ghasts, by far the most annoying mob ive seen in a while (they're most def keepers though, keeps you on your toes!))

anyways, my client is crashing on trying to move/use a certain piece of cooked meat ingot. if i try to move it from my hotbar the client crashes. i can shift click it to a chest or the chem decomposer (now its gone :) w/o crashing.
it was rotting, and had no nutrition value left since i'd eaten too many of them. dont know if thats related to the crashing or not, but wanted to give a detailed report, not just "it crashed!" ;)
FTB is still running 0.2.0 though, so this may already be fixed. dont know. here's the crash report anyways.

so far, so good otherwise!

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-25_14.32.16-server.txt
    35.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 2015-06-25_14.31.59.png
    2015-06-25_14.31.59.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 57