[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get more drones from the other bees like the tropical and winter. When the queen finishes they only give the princess back and no drones
So the fix for this will be that the quests will now reward you hive instead of queens.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Landstryder, I'm not sure if the pack had an update since your Spoiler Post Finem videos, but in episode 11 you said that ender io conduits didn't work. I was just wanting to let you know I just hooked up a system (Thanks by the way on the great video, because I have never used that mod before) and the conduits work on my algae farm.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Landstryder, I'm not sure if the pack had an update since your Spoiler Post Finem videos, but in episode 11 you said that ender io conduits didn't work. I was just wanting to let you know I just hooked up a system (Thanks by the way on the great video, because I have never used that mod before) and the conduits work on my algae farm.
I think the reason I thought they didn't work was because of visual glitches. Does not surprise me at all they actually do, but I do enjoy watching the algae zip through the ducts.

mortamour

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, really glad your enjoying the pack so far.
1- Ghasts only spawn in specific biomes now or from a ghast nest (although I need to tweak the nests because the clouds are prevent them from being as dangerous as they should be).
2- I've not experienced this issue, might sound silly but make sure your using coal and not charcoal to make dust because the charcoal dust is not interchangeable with coal dust.
3- Again not sure, I've not had problems with this is it possible your trying to use the wrong crystal (I think they look very similar in the default texture pack and some other textures packs)

ok. i was using charcoal :)

I have 5 ghast nests around me and they don't spawn at all. I can stand there for a while. Very easy to raid those chests. Plus there is a Ghast Spawner on top of the Blaze Buildings and they don't spawn either.

Your let's play is great. I keep going back and watching them again to pick up things (chisel transparent blocks, mass salt creation, etc) that are helping.

Tim!

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue with the "Charge it" quest. I crafted the chargepad and it did not complete, I've tried charging it, exhausting its charge, whatever I can think of yet no completion. Suggestions?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue with the "Charge it" quest. I crafted the chargepad and it did not complete, I've tried charging it, exhausting its charge, whatever I can think of yet no completion. Suggestions?

Landstryder had the same issue in his YouTube Series. Just do /HQM Edit and complete the quest that way. I had the same issue.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
It says I do not have permission for the command

I think you can go into the pause menu and start a LAN game, and enable cheats and you should be able to do that. If I'm able to I always leave cheats on when starting a pack just encase there are hiccups like this.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
You should do something like this..lol I wouldn't want to crack this egg!

2015-10-30_22.59.10.png 2015-10-30_23.07.04.png

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
What ways is there to collect XP in this pack, as in auto?
Vanilla style farms or you can use the Killer Joe for fully automatic.

Yep I'm aware of this issue, it will be fixed in the next update.

There seems to be no reward for the Woof, Woof quest.lol At least for me it's blank.
OK thanks, I'll make sure to fix that before the next release.

It says I do not have permission for the command
What RehanOholic suggested is your easieest way to fix it so you can use the /HQM edit command.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yea that might work, might have to give them name tags to keep them from despawning.

I was thinking the box of cloud could be some what bigger so it lets many ghast spawn, and you have to fight your way to the spawner. Just sitting there in creative that little area they spawned like crazy. Even 2 King's spawned.lol

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking the box of cloud could be some what bigger so it lets many ghast spawn, and you have to fight your way to the spawner. Just sitting there in creative that little area they spawned like crazy. Even 2 King's spawned.lol
I think I've found a solution. If I make the cloud narrow at the bottom and more like a tornado shape it leaves plenty of area at the bottom around the spawner for the ghast to pop out.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
That block gravity is not kind sometimes! I finally got my turbine up and running, but trying to install the rotor shaft was hard because it kept falling down. Same with the reactor, when I dug under it to place my turbine it kept falling and showering me with cryo fluid.lol

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
That block gravity is not kind sometimes! I finally got my turbine up and running, but trying to install the rotor shaft was hard because it kept falling down. Same with the reactor, when I dug under it to place my turbine it kept falling and showering me with cryo fluid.lol
well dang I just submitted the update so fixes will have to wait till next one now, I'm too tired to mess with it any more... been at it for the last 16 hours trying to get it done. I ended up putting a place holder in for the one POI just to get the quests complete.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
well dang I just submitted the update so fixes will have to wait till next one now, I'm too tired to mess with it any more... been at it for the last 16 hours trying to get it done. I ended up putting a place holder in for the one POI just to get the quests complete.

Its ok, you just have to prop it up as you go.lol Update you say!! Does that mean we get to hunt for the new world gen:p Thanks again... Take a break and actually enjoy your pack or others.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, why, OH why must we wait!:) I was wondering something. Since you submitted the update today, will it be up today, or does the team take Sundays off? I understand it takes time, I'm just wondering for the sake of refreshing FTB.lol

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, why, OH why must we wait!:) I was wondering something. Since you submitted the update today, will it be up today, or does the team take Sundays off? I understand it takes time, I'm just wondering for the sake of refreshing FTB.lol
It can take as little as a few hours, or as long as a week, just depends on when a member of the Third party team checks the new messages. Typically though it's about 2 days, I've had packs updated on Sundays before so I have no idea what their schedule is like now. A while back third party packs were only done once a week and didn't matter when you submitted them they all got reviewed that day, unless you had an emergency hotfix, but I think that was when it was just one guy doing all the work.

Reactions: RehabOholic