[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, you have made a wonderfull pack. I really enjoy it. I have a question tho. The workbench you have to make in chapter one, which one is it? because i cant compleet it with the biblio one and the flan's mod ones look like fire and i cant make them (In NEI).

Edit: Also my sanity and... the other one (The two on the right down corner (the eye and the bubbles)) They dont go down at all. Never. Is this intended? Thirst and temperature do work fine.
The enviromine bars should still be ok. The bubbles ( air) only go down when you start caging at low levels (y<40?). Sanity gets affected by killing/being hit by mobs. If you're still at the point where you're hiding in a cave right under the obsidian, you probably just haven't done anything which would cause them to go down.

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Also: I just found one of the missile silos and explored it. Very nice, very nicely put together. :)
Good use of Mekanism stuff, too-- The broken-down reactors, the laser field (All of that obsidian TNT--I crashed my game setting it all off at once. I need to check back and see how much terrain got blown up!) -- though a pity that recurrent complex doesn't support micro blocks.

By the way, I saw that the turrets outside the building were drawing power from buried energy cells. Consider getting rid of those, and just adding in the solar power upgrade to the turret bases. That way someone relatively early-game can't just dig a tunnel underneath and grab the energy cells.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, you have made a wonderfull pack. I really enjoy it. I have a question tho. The workbench you have to make in chapter one, which one is it? because i cant compleet it with the biblio one and the flan's mod ones look like fire and i cant make them (In NEI).

Edit: Also my sanity and... the other one (The two on the right down corner (the eye and the bubbles)) They dont go down at all. Never. Is this intended? Thirst and temperature do work fine.
Like Brenn said the air bar won't go down unless you in a cave with bad air quality and the sanity meter will be effected by combat or carrying around the wrong items on you hotbar.

I had a CTD when I create a new world after the previous was deleted.

Here is the crash log http://pastebin.com/EUhjBDyn.

When I relaunch the client the created world was here but when I open it crash too :(
Seems like some data from Chickenbones mods was corrupted or not removed correctly when the world was suppose to be deleted. Di you by chance name the new world the same as the one deleted? Doing an update or re-installing the pack might be the easiest course of action to fix it.

Also: I just found one of the missile silos and explored it. Very nice, very nicely put together. :)
Good use of Mekanism stuff, too-- The broken-down reactors, the laser field (All of that obsidian TNT--I crashed my game setting it all off at once. I need to check back and see how much terrain got blown up!) -- though a pity that recurrent complex doesn't support micro blocks.

By the way, I saw that the turrets outside the building were drawing power from buried energy cells. Consider getting rid of those, and just adding in the solar power upgrade to the turret bases. That way someone relatively early-game can't just dig a tunnel underneath and grab the energy cells.
Thanks I'm glad you like what I did with it. I think the solar power module was not in yet when I finalized it but it's a good idea and I really should go back in and add a sign so players will know you contributed the building and silo.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like some data from Chickenbones mods was corrupted or not removed correctly when the world was suppose to be deleted. Di you by chance name the new world the same as the one deleted? Doing an update or re-installing the pack might be the easiest course of action to fix it.
The name of the world is the same as the one being deleted (I left 'new world' because I run out of ideas naming worlds).

The problem resolves itself as I deleted this world and create a new one (same name).

When I create new world is better to give it a different name than the previous?

I like your vision of an apocalyptic world, much like a world with a hostile environment and a bit of exploration than a world with plenty of hostiles mobs than hit like a truck.
The construction block that we found in the spawn vault are suppose to let rain pass through?

Last edited:

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
The name of the world is the same as the one being deleted (I left 'new world' because I run out of ideas naming worlds).

The problem resolves itself as I deleted this world and create a new one (same name).

When I create new world is better to give it a different name than the previous?

I like your vision of an apocalyptic world, much like a world with a hostile environment and a bit of exploration than a world with plenty of hostiles mobs than hit like a truck.
The construction block that we found in the spawn vault are suppose to let rain pass through?
I think it is typically a good idea to give new worlds different names.
Thanks!
Yes the initial construction blocks are not meant to protect you from the environment, only keep the mobs out for the first day or 2. You should cover them with wood or replace them once you can (or just chisel them to a solid version of the block).

Hedikia

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded the modpack today. I havnt found it posted anywhere but I have an issue with the sprinkler quest. Its bugged for me. Shows a bedrock piece in place of the sprinkler to complete it.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded the modpack today. I havnt found it posted anywhere but I have an issue with the sprinkler quest. Its bugged for me. Shows a bedrock piece in place of the sprinkler to complete it.
This will be fixed in the update I'm submitting today.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
The next update is ready and has been submitted to FTB. As usual it will be on the launcher in a day or few.

Version 0.2.6
==============
Fixed broken quest With Sprinkles
Replaced the rest of the queen rewards in bee quests
Added a note about needing scoop to first bee quest
Addded reward to wolf quest
Added decomposer recipe for clouds
Added recipe for Proven Frames
Made warnings in the gun quests ALL CAPS
Changed text in Alternative Energy quest to indicate any dynamo should work
Added Random Crash Sites
Revamp of Pig Villages in an attempt to reduce world gen lag and balance loot
Many adjustments to POIs to try and reduce world gen lag
Removed Mekanism recipe for metallurgic infuser
Removed Infuser recipe for circuits
Added the Fallout Shelter POI
Removed gravity effect on some Thermal Expansion blocks to prevent crash
Added Mod- InPureCore to cull NEI list

With this update all planed structure are in for the single player world. All the planed quests are in and everything should be working (please let me know if you find it otherwise).

I made many changes to the pig villages and other POIs to try and get the world gen lag down a bit. I think it had some effect but not nearly as much as I would have liked and it is still an issue but one I hope will not drive off too many players. Testing the mod that would allow pregen of large area ran in to many issues where chunks or area would not follow the altered world gen so I decided to leave that out.

Adding InPureCore to cull down the list of items in NEI like removing mob spawners and all variations of forge microblocks has also increased performance some.

I was finally able to MineTweaker the Mekanism recipes that I wanted to change so there may be more changes to recipes in the future but I'm pretty happy with the tech progression as it is.

As always, good luck and thanks for playing Post Finem.

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
I see the update, but i cant update it trough curse :S i cant click on the continue button. And i dont see any changelog text. im playing 0.2.5

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I see the update, but i cant update it trough curse :S i cant click on the continue button. And i dont see any changelog text. im playing 0.2.5
Yea I see that something is up with the Curse Launcher, not sure, I hope it gets fixed soon. Not much I can do about it since it's suppose to automatically update when the FTB launcher updates.

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
Ah ok. We will see when we can update then. Today it was still bugged. I can see the changelog now, but i cant update to 0.2.6

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible that the quest with the aques acumilator is bugged? because for the quest i choose that one before i choose that one i made the igneus extruder.. And now i have 2 aques acumilators? Really weird :p

Wolpertinger

Jul 29, 2019
Just starting out on this modpack, and there's one thing that's making the beginning really irritating - manually counting out the number of molecules with Minechem for basic supplies is really slow, clumsy and tedious when i'm dying of hypothermia within minutes - is there any chance you could consider adding the minechem book that remembers the chemical formula of things once you scan them with a microscope + a microscope to one of the earlier starting quest rewards to speed things up? A lot of the chemical formulas are way too long to do by hand, especially when you have to constantly close the synthesizer and look at NEI to make sure you counted them out right.

Also, I found a building and tried to move in, and was unpleasantly surprised by the number of pigmen spawning right in front of me - do the pigmen spawn in these buildings without any spawners, or are the spawners just buried? Mostly wondering if it's possible to safely clear these out and move in permanently or if they'll always be dangerous.

Last edited:

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Just starting out on this modpack, and there's one thing that's making the beginning really irritating - manually counting out the number of molecules with Minechem for basic supplies is really slow, clumsy and tedious when i'm dying of hypothermia within minutes - is there any chance you could consider adding the minechem book that remembers the chemical formula of things once you scan them with a microscope + a microscope to one of the earlier starting quest rewards to speed things up? A lot of the chemical formulas are way too long to do by hand, especially when you have to constantly close the synthesizer and look at NEI to make sure you counted them out right.

Also, I found a building and tried to move in, and was unpleasantly surprised by the number of pigmen spawning right in front of me - do the pigmen spawn in these buildings without any spawners, or are the spawners just buried? Mostly wondering if it's possible to safely clear these out and move in permanently or if they'll always be dangerous.
The quest for the microscope is relatively early in the quest tree (book won't do much good without the microscope). Till then there are some trick that can help you, like if you left click with a stack of atoms in a slot it will put that number in the slot or add it to the slot (so long as you hold the mouse perfectly still with you click).

The villages are safe once you clear the spawners.

F3rr3t

Jul 29, 2019
Really enjoying the pack so far! I finally got access to to version 0.2.6 on the curse launcher today... I've been holding off on exploration until some of the world-gen enhancements. One part of the update did puzzle me, however:

Version 0.2.6
==============
Removed Mekanism recipe for metallurgic infuser
Removed Infuser recipe for circuits
Was this intended to remove the metallurgic infuser from the game? Mine was deleted & there is no way to craft it again now. This breaks one of the advanced tech quest branches ("Mekanized") & much of the mekanism tech tree.

I've rolled back to 0.2.5 for now, until I hear that this is intentional. Please keep up the great work - this pack has been a nice challenge without being too stressful, & a whole lot of fun overall.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Really enjoying the pack so far! I finally got access to to version 0.2.6 on the curse launcher today... I've been holding off on exploration until some of the world-gen enhancements. One part of the update did puzzle me, however:

Was this intended to remove the metallurgic infuser from the game? Mine was deleted & there is no way to craft it again now. This breaks one of the advanced tech quest branches ("Mekanized") & much of the mekanism tech tree.

I've rolled back to 0.2.5 for now, until I hear that this is intentional. Please keep up the great work - this pack has been a nice challenge without being too stressful, & a whole lot of fun overall.
No it was defently not suppose to remove the block from the game it was only suppose to remove the default recipe and replace it with an intended recipe.

OK for now, you can just change this line in the Mekanisim config
B:MetallurgicInfuserEnabled=true

I'll change this back in the next update and see if there is another way to disable the default recipe. I didn't expect it would completely remove the block from the world.

Last edited:

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I ear that with the new update came new things related to world gen.

My world is created under 0.2.5 (perhaps 0.2.4).

Instead of creating a new one can I select all the chunks (not my base) and select repopulate in Mcedit?

If it's better to create a new one it's not bad as my base isn't big.

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019

Instead of creating a new one can I select all the chunks (not my base) and select repopulate in Mcedit?

You can't repopulate in MCedit but you can delete the chunks in MCedit and let them respawn next time you play. Alternatively you can just explore out to new chunks to get the new world spawn.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

In McEdit you can select your Base(everything you DO NOT want to be DELETED!!) then hit prune. It's best to select in chunk view. That will delete everything you haven't selected and save what you have. Just make a backup of your save before hand to be safe. That makes it so it will load new chunks. Or like Landstryder said"Explore new areas".