[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

Tim!

Jul 29, 2019
So its only a minor inconvenience but is there a way to automate cooking raw rubber into plastic? I have hopper connecting furnaces but it only outputs them to the hopper, I think its trying to use them as fuel so I need to manually move them after each stack is done. Again, not a big deal, but annoying.

Also, can you automate the chiseling of stone into mossy stone? I made two separate stone gens, one that directly inputs into my decomposer all the time, and other into a chest that I periodically convert to mossy and then fill up a cache to the decomposer.

Has anyone found any real effective use of any crops aside from carrots and soybean? I use carrots for the carbon and soy I break into tofu then protein for extra lives. I haven't even planted any other crops since I maxed them cross breeding.

Out of curiosity, anyone willing to share pictures of their base/machine setups? I plan on tidying mine up soon as I have been expanding my base and the lab is kindda awkwardly in the middle. I would love to get some ideas of how to set it all up. Is there an easy was of moving the drawers too? I have 30,000+ of some chems like sodium and oxygen and dread the thought of having to run back and forth to refill the drawers if I move them.

Alright, that should be enough questions to get some activity in this forum, lets hear it! :p

(futuristic thinking, anyone wanna team up if/when a server gets released? :D|)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
So its only a minor inconvenience but is there a way to automate cooking raw rubber into plastic? I have hopper connecting furnaces but it only outputs them to the hopper, I think its trying to use them as fuel so I need to manually move them after each stack is done. Again, not a big deal, but annoying.

Also, can you automate the chiseling of stone into mossy stone? I made two separate stone gens, one that directly inputs into my decomposer all the time, and other into a chest that I periodically convert to mossy and then fill up a cache to the decomposer.

Has anyone found any real effective use of any crops aside from carrots and soybean? I use carrots for the carbon and soy I break into tofu then protein for extra lives. I haven't even planted any other crops since I maxed them cross breeding.

Out of curiosity, anyone willing to share pictures of their base/machine setups? I plan on tidying mine up soon as I have been expanding my base and the lab is kindda awkwardly in the middle. I would love to get some ideas of how to set it all up. Is there an easy was of moving the drawers too? I have 30,000+ of some chems like sodium and oxygen and dread the thought of having to run back and forth to refill the drawers if I move them.

Alright, that should be enough questions to get some activity in this forum, lets hear it! :p

(futuristic thinking, anyone wanna team up if/when a server gets released? :D|)

Eder IO Alloy Smelter set Push/Pull from a chest will smelt rubber until the finished product.

Chisel has an auto chisel or at least I thought it did, that you make upgrades to input output, speed, etc. Can I ask what Mossy stone is good for?

Not to sure about the crops.

http://imgur.com/a/kFJz4

Last edited:
Reactions: Zarvoxbe

Tim!

Jul 29, 2019
Eder IO Alloy Smelter set Push/Pull from a chest will smelt rubber until the finished product.

Chisel has an auto chisel or at least I thought it did, that you make upgrades to input output, speed, etc. Can I ask what Mossy stone is good for?

Not to sure about the crops.

http://imgur.com/a/kFJz4
Mossy stone has a vanilla recipe of 7 stone bricks, water, and wheat. So when you chisel stone into it and decompose it you get 7x the stone drops, H20, and cellulose for the price of 1 stone (easy on power too). Its really OP in early game.

Love the base! Yours is much easier on the eyes than mine so far lol. I will have to look into auto chiseling

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
The last time I play this modpack I rapidly suffer from hypothermia.

What biome is good for building my starting shelter?

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Tim!

Jul 29, 2019

I chose a Savannah biome and have not had any temperature problems. I believe Landstryder used a flower forest and that seemed to work well for him too.

Is there a good use for the armor and weapon drops from mobs? I was disappointed when I realized I could not decompose them. I have a few chests full of gear, but its all inferior to the darksteel armor I have been using so should I just throw it all in lava to get rid of it?

Botany has me confused as well. I made a patch of loam and put some dandelions and poppies down, but all they do is spread, I thought they turned into different flowers?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I chose a Savannah biome and have not had any temperature problems. I believe Landstryder used a flower forest and that seemed to work well for him too.

Is there a good use for the armor and weapon drops from mobs? I was disappointed when I realized I could not decompose them. I have a few chests full of gear, but its all inferior to the darksteel armor I have been using so should I just throw it all in lava to get rid of it?

Botany has me confused as well. I made a patch of loam and put some dandelions and poppies down, but all they do is spread, I thought they turned into different flowers?

Landstryder said "I think there is a way to break down those armors, but involves the open computer disassembler, but I've never tested how it works so I could be wrong. Adding the recipes to minechem could be a possibility in the future.

I have no experience with open computers, so I couldn't be of any help with that mod.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I set up a Big Reactor and placed a few EnderIO energy storage cells and a Power monitor to hopefully control the reactor. However, without anything hooked to the reactor except what I listed something is draining energy really fast. its a continues draw of power with out any machines hooked up yet.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I set up a Big Reactor and placed a few EnderIO energy storage cells and a Power monitor to hopefully control the reactor. However, without anything hooked to the reactor except what I listed something is draining energy really fast. its a continues draw of power with out any machines hooked up yet.
Are the storage and monitor at full power?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Are the storage and monitor at full power?

I gave up on trying that way and went to a simple state cell. However, everything was holding a 1 away from full power with a -1 rf/tick drain. It seemed to be the power monitor is using it up when I thought(or at least it never did before) it did draw energy and just stores it.

mortamour

Jul 29, 2019
Landstryder,

Great mod. I have been playing for a a couple weeks now and it really does match some of the "excitement" of Crash Landing. A couple of questions/feedback:

1. Ghasts are not spawning in my pack for some reason. I am using CURSE and not sure what is happening there. Based on reading through the posts, I think I am missing some special fun.
  2. SAG mill is only producing Pulverized coal and recipes are not using that for Coal Dust for ender IO, even though NEI says it can.
  3. Dark Steel - I can upgrade Chest but AXE and other parts won't allow me to add crystal even when I have levels. Am I missing something?
What I really love about this pack, is what I loved about AG Skies. I am learning new mods that i have not spent the time with before. Minechem is a great mod, and I never had the desire to play it before. I am also about to learn more about Open computers.

This is the first pack that made me LIKE enivromine. You really exceeded what Crash Landing achieved with the mod. The challenge of gravity really add to the gameplay. And mining is a whole new experience if not prepared.

Great job. Watching your lets play.

Reactions: Landstryder

Tim!

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Ghasts are not spawning in my pack for some reason. I am using CURSE and not sure what is happening there. Based on reading through the posts, I think I am missing some special fun.
Similarly, I have not seen a ghast in my game as well

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
*snip*
Is there an easy was of moving the drawers too?
Yes. Mekanism Cardboard Boxes. (Right click to place box on drawer/machine, then break the box. Place box down in world & shift-right click with an empty hand to remove box, and "place" the drawer/machine back into the world)

Almost any biome that doesn't have snow in a normal world. If you're really desperate, though, lava can keep you warm if you hold it on your hotbar. You can also set yourself on fire with flint and steel. That works to warm you up too, but just have a way to put yourself out when your health gets low.

Similarly, I have not seen a ghast in my game as well
Oh, you're missing out on some very rage-inducing irritations fun experiences. (if I remember correctly, Landstryder made it so that nether mobs only spawn in specific places, rather than all-over.)

Landstryder -- Perhaps mess with configs such that ghasts can spawn in the world with a small chance, but only the "normal" ghasts will spawn this way. Preserve the need to avoid the surface when first starting out, but minimize the risk of the special ghasts?

Reactions: Tim!

Jdamstra

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get more drones from the other bees like the tropical and winter. When the queen finishes they only give the princess back and no drones

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get more drones from the other bees like the tropical and winter. When the queen finishes they only give the princess back and no drones

I haven't started bees yet in this pack yet, but I do know there are several different (Well more than the overworld has) hive's in the cave dimension from Enviromine. You have to make the elivator from enviromine, but be warned it is very mob intensive, at least it was for me. Also ore spawn normal there.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Landstryder,

Great mod. I have been playing for a a couple weeks now and it really does match some of the "excitement" of Crash Landing. A couple of questions/feedback:

2. SAG mill is only producing Pulverized coal and recipes are not using that for Coal Dust for ender IO, even though NEI says it can.
  3. Dark Steel - I can upgrade Chest but AXE and other parts won't allow me to add crystal even when I have levels. Am I missing something?
What I really love about this pack, is what I loved about AG Skies. I am learning new mods that i have not spent the time with before. Minechem is a great mod, and I never had the desire to play it before. I am also about to learn more about Open computers.

This is the first pack that made me LIKE enivromine. You really exceeded what Crash Landing achieved with the mod. The challenge of gravity really add to the gameplay. And mining is a whole new experience if not prepared.

Great job. Watching your lets play.
Thanks, really glad your enjoying the pack so far.
1- Ghasts only spawn in specific biomes now or from a ghast nest (although I need to tweak the nests because the clouds are prevent them from being as dangerous as they should be).
2- I've not experienced this issue, might sound silly but make sure your using coal and not charcoal to make dust because the charcoal dust is not interchangeable with coal dust.
3- Again not sure, I've not had problems with this is it possible your trying to use the wrong crystal (I think they look very similar in the default texture pack and some other textures packs)

Not sure what might be causing this issue but I have an idea that maybe because the Queens given by the quest were pulled from NEI they might not have normal genetic information. I'll try and fix it in the update coming soon.

Jdamstra

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what might be causing this issue but I have an idea that maybe because the Queens given by the quest were pulled from NEI they might not have normal genetic information. I'll try and fix it in the update coming soon.[/QUOTE]

I did find that if you cheat in a drone the Queen bee will start giving you the proper drones

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone made the Auto Chisel and is using it? I made it and three upgrades, but can't seem to use it. I can place the chisel, and blocks to be chiseled, but nothing can be placed in the target slot. At least stone and cobble blocks that I tried several of the different blocks.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Is diminishing return in this pack? Very bored by those packs that force you to rotate food.

Variety in food are good but if you want to eat hamburger for a month you could but it's not since consequences on your health.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone made the Auto Chisel and is using it? I made it and three upgrades, but can't seem to use it. I can place the chisel, and blocks to be chiseled, but nothing can be placed in the target slot. At least stone and cobble blocks that I tried several of the different blocks.
I'm aware of this issue, it's a problem with the current version of Chisel2 and will be fixed in the next update. If you don't want wait you can grab the latest version and swap it out of your mods folder till the pack update comes.

Is diminishing return in this pack? Very bored by those packs that force you to rotate food.

Variety in food are good but if you want to eat hamburger for a month you could but it's not since consequences on your health.

Diminishing returns are in fact on, but there it is easy to bypass if you chose. Speaking of hamburgers, if you make complex top tier food like that then you would not have to rotate due to the way it's set up in this pack.