[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
It's just ore multiplication @Rakankrad
It's a little more than ore multiplication. It's not like how iron becomes 2 dusts. It's an infinite cycle that can let you gain infinite salts (or any other material if you use it for EMC). Same thing can be done with bonemeal, like jordsta mentioned, but with 1 less step.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
It's a little more than ore multiplication. It's not like how iron becomes 2 dusts. It's an infinite cycle that can let you gain infinite salts (or any other material if you use it for EMC). Same thing can be done with bonemeal, like jordsta mentioned, but with 1 less step.
Only plus side to this is, by the time you get to a way of automating this there's much better ways to auto "farm" EMC

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or does the buildcraft quarry not work at all in the deep dark? it just kind of moves around doing nothing.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or does the buildcraft quarry not work at all in the deep dark? it just kind of moves around doing nothing.

Is it building? Or clearing its area?

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing. It finished. It just moves in a repeated pattern. The whole area is clear. I broke and placed it and it happened again.

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Dunno if this is on purpose or not, but OrePlus Aluminum and Erebus' are not in the ore dictionary, meaning that something like the BC pump needs the Erebus alu and won't craft with OrePlus' one.

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Issues / Oddities noted during my stream today for version 1.0.19
* EREBUS - if you pick up a wasp spawner using a diamond dolly, you can't mine the wasp nest blocks. According to the wiki if you destroy or disable the spawner you should be able to mine the blocks. I'm guessing the diamond dolly pickup doesn't register as 'disabled'.
* EREBUS - gneiss rock - block turns to lava when mined (intended)? (demoed in 20Feb Tour on Youtube). Using a silk touch pick with the black hole amulet, I got the block back, which I didn't using a fortune III pick
* EREBUS - leech from submerged swamp can't be hit with hand, bow, or sword despite wiki saying you can hit it in the mouth area to kill it. Had to die to get rid of it (leech doesn't drown or burn in you immerse yourself in the appropriate liquid)
* unable to exit Erebus via portal if you have a leech attached (intended?)
* when I died in Erebus (deliberate starvation to get rid of leech) when I came back to the overworld all my microblocks
were invisible, had to relog to get them back
* evertide amulet (Projecte) doesn't allow you to walk on water - seems to start but then you fall in (demoed in 20Feb Tour on Youtube - will be posted later tonight)

Suggestions (possible blocks to add emc values to):
* gneiss rock / gneiss (block) / gneiss stairs
* temple rock / temple brick

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

Kiux97

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everybody , I have a Suggestion

Enter the EiralIRC mod to the modpack , in which we can talk Through the irc network directly inside minecraft , and you guys should setup an irc server , so we could talk to other Phoenix Reborn players when we are playing The modpack.

tigertomd

Jul 29, 2019

Enter the EiralIRC mod to the modpack , in which we can talk Through the irc network directly inside minecraft , and you guys should setup an irc server , so we could talk to other Phoenix Reborn players when we are playing The modpack.
That is a really good idea. Everyone, spam Gideon so we can all be sociable people unlike the little hermits we all are hiding behind our keyboards. :p

Reactions: buggirlexpres

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
* EREBUS - if you pick up a wasp spawner using a diamond dolly, you can't mine the wasp nest blocks. According to the wiki if you destroy or disable the spawner you should be able to mine the blocks. I'm guessing the diamond dolly pickup doesn't register as 'disabled'.
* EREBUS - gneiss rock - block turns to lava when mined (intended)? (demoed in 20Feb Tour on Youtube). Using a silk touch pick with the black hole amulet, I got the block back, which I didn't using a fortune III pick
* EREBUS - leech from submerged swamp can't be hit with hand, bow, or sword despite wiki saying you can hit it in the mouth area to kill it. Had to die to get rid of it (leech doesn't drown or burn in you immerse yourself in the appropriate liquid)
* when I died in Erebus (deliberate starvation to get rid of leech) when I came back to the overworld all my microblocks
* evertide amulet (Projecte) doesn't allow you to walk on water - seems to start but then you fall in (demoed in 20Feb Tour on Youtube - will be posted later tonight)

Val The microblocks disappearing has been around in 1.64. Agrarian skies is where a lot of people noticed it. It has to do with being in a different dimension and coming back to the overworld. It does not always trigger on normal returns and seems to trigger more on death but it can happen just going back and forth.

Side note I have notice the hitbox on alot of the erebus enemies is either very tiny or small and in only one spot.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I'll point that out to them
I think it might be intended? I'll go check.
Probably a bug, I'll point it out.
Ye, it's a know Forge Microblocks bug that has to do with dying in other dimensions. No fix available yet, unfortunatly.
You have to keep moving constantly for it to keep you above the surface. I don't know if that's intentional or not, but I'll ask sinkillerj.
Will do! Thanks for the bug report!

Sure, I can add it. I might make it disabled by default, though.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I'll point that out to them

I think it might be intended? I'll go check.

Probably a bug, I'll point it out.

Ye, it's a know Forge Microblocks bug that has to do with dying in other dimensions. No fix available yet, unfortunatly.

You have to keep moving constantly for it to keep you above the surface. I don't know if that's intentional or not, but I'll ask sinkillerj.

Will do! Thanks for the bug report!

Sure, I can add it. I might make it disabled by default, though.
Will you also make the ME terminal less of a b***h to make? :3
The terminal is supposed to be the easy bit, and everything that comes from it should be hard. Right now ME isn't even worth getting into, just because of how long of a crafting line it is to get something as basic as a crafting terminal

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Will you also make the ME terminal less of a b***h to make? :3
The terminal is supposed to be the easy bit, and everything that comes from it should be hard. Right now ME isn't even worth getting into, just because of how long of a crafting line it is to get something as basic as a crafting terminal
I even made 2 controllers and a drive with 3 1k storage, saw the terminal and was like nope.

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
I made a terminal, then one of the first things I did with AE was teach it how to make a terminal.

As for EraIRC, I add that whenever there's an update. Makes it easier to see stream chat when you have it there on your screen.

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
I just experienced something strange. I was mining in the deep dark and suddenly noticed that items were not going into my alchemical bag anymore. Opened it up and it was empty. My gem of eternal density and black hole band were not in it anymore. I checked in all of my chests to make sure I didn't accidently put them away, but nope. I figure I can just get myself a new one of each, but I'm guessing that's not intended behavior.

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
..snip..
..snip..
Hm well I thought that might be the issue and tried that. Didn't seem to help. I just sunk at an angle instead. :p Mind you I wasn't trying sprinting, just regular walking speed.