[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

Sutol

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I've been playing this pack for a while, and it's really well made :D
My only question is about Wolfsbane from Witchery, which is needed for various werewolf-related things (and various other applications, probably)
It doesn't seem to have a breeding recipe, and grass drops are turned off, as far as I know. . .
Is there any way of obtaining the seeds / flowers somehow else?

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Also, having trouble getting to a RFTools Dimension. The dialing device doesn't seem to register the receiver in the other dimension. I tested it in creative on a separate world and it worked. Teleporters work. Everything works but the dialing device. I even put a destination analyzer there.

Edit: Cheated in probe, teleported there and it broke my world. Time for mc edit.

Edit 2: Fixed world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Vitachan

Jul 29, 2019
I made an RFtools dimension and I couldn't get a dial to it as well. I chalked it up to just bad world gen and the receiver was broken by a block or something on the other side.

mulch_75

Jul 29, 2019
Discovered a new exploit today. Pickup buildcraft oil in a bambucket, empty it and get a normal bucket back. You can get to the nether in about 5 minutes of playing, don't even need a single tool to do it either.

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Did a search and couldn't find anything, but I've found a duplication recipe. It's fairly minor, but if you put salt into a pulveriser, you get 2 salts back.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
There are a bunch of dupes I've come across, a hazard of working with ProjectE/EE2 and actually a feature in some cases for the first. Just move on and don't use them if you don't like them basically.