[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

StealthCommando

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can somebody please tell me what an irrigation system from agrocraft is and how do I make it ? I could not find any tutorial from youtube ! Sorry but english is not my mother language .

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can somebody please tell me what an irrigation system from agrocraft is and how do I make it ? I could not find any tutorial from youtube ! Sorry but english is not my mother language .
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-agricraft.50964/

(...)
"Irrigation systems consist of 3 components: the tanks for gathering/buffering the water, the channels for transporting the water and the sprinklers for actually irrigating the land."
(...)
"The tanks and the channels can be crafted with any wood, however all the planks have to be the same material. The tank and the channel will look like the wood used to craft them.
Tanks are multiblocks and will connect to other tanks placed next to them, tanks and channels only connect to other tanks and channels if they are made of the same material.
Tanks are filled when it is raining, additionally you can also use other mods to pump water in them.
Next an irrigation channel has to built from your tank to the spot you wish to irrigate. If the waterlevel in the tank is higher then the level in the channel, water will flow from the tank to the channel and vice versa.
You can then attach sprinklers on irrigation channels, these will irrigate the farmland (you no longer need a water source nearby) and will speed up the growth of plants."
(...)

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Recipe Oddities noticed during today's stream:

* Blue Power - orange and red lamp recipes have the luminar colors switched (eg the red lamp uses orange luminar)
* Invar blend uses silver and iron dust while cooking invar via the alloy smelter requires iron and ferrous ingots. Should the invar blend be using ferrous not silver?

Possible Items For EMC Values
* jade from Erebus
* Blue Power - I get the impression that a fair amount of that doesn't have EMC values yet although the base parts do. Off the top of my head: blue ingots (name?) and bluestone wire are what I remember from today's stream. Not sure if you've left this mod mostly not EMC'd on purpose or not. :)

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Just tested, and it turns out that you can in fact create a demon invasion in Phoenix Reborn. Got my top tier Blood Magic altar now!

EDIT:
Ok, don't have the top tier Blood Magic altar yet, turns out that the first time I did the ritual it was bugged, so had to rollback my save. It was the third try before it worked properly, it's a little buggy still, but that's not caused by this pack.

Protip, backup your save before you start the ritual. If it's bugged, then you can just try again. When you finish the ritual, it should spawn a structure where you placed the ritual stone. If it doesn't, it's bugged, you need to delete the Blood Magic folder in your config directory and try again.
I backed up my save just before I sacrificed the demon to finish the ritual, I suggest that's where you back it up too.

Last edited:

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
I got an issue. I keep getting sent back to the launcher every time I'm trying to load in when I'm trying to re-enter my world. It started when I was trying to enter an RFTools dimension, so it keeps trying to download the terrain but crashes during that process. There's no error messages or anything else popping. It just closes itself.
My report is the following. I've visited some dimensions before, so I dunno what may be causing it in this particular case.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 23/02/15 11:04 AM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Lemme know if you want the detailed walkthrough of the error thing included. But maybe one of you know what could cause it from this.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I got an issue. I keep getting sent back to the launcher every time I'm trying to load in when I'm trying to re-enter my world. It started when I was trying to enter an RFTools dimension, so it keeps trying to download the terrain but crashes during that process. There's no error messages or anything else popping. It just closes itself.
My report is the following. I've visited some dimensions before, so I dunno what may be causing it in this particular case.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 23/02/15 11:04 AM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Lemme know if you want the detailed walkthrough of the error thing included. But maybe one of you know what could cause it from this.
What are you giving minecraft? RAM?

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
What are you giving minecraft? RAM?
I have the launcher set at 3GB allocated, but it's strange that this dimension in particular gave me issues when I wasn't having problems loading into any other ones (that was my 6th different dimensions trying to find some of those dimensional shards)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I have the launcher set at 3GB allocated, but it's strange that this dimension in particular gave me issues when I wasn't having problems loading into any other ones (that was my 6th different dimensions trying to find some of those dimensional shards)
Yeah, they can be a PITA to find. What I'd suggest is try creating a different world (using the same dimlets, if you created one) as it may just be that dimension being an a-

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, they can be a PITA to find. What I'd suggest is try creating a different world (using the same dimlets, if you created one) as it may just be that dimension being an a-
I would love to, but I can't get out of the loop I'm in. Load world -> Downloading Terrain -> Crash to launcher.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to, but I can't get out of the loop I'm in. Load world -> Downloading Terrain -> Crash to launcher.
Go into the save folder, and find your player.dat file. Then use a program like NBTexplorer to edit your dimension and co-ords (harder, but you keep your inv) or delete it.

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Go into the save folder, and find your player.dat file. Then use a program like NBTexplorer to edit your dimension and co-ords (harder, but you keep your inv) or delete it.
Thanks for that suggestion. I used NBTexplorer and changed my Dimension to 0 and funny enough, it loaded me in the dimension I was creating (checkers sky block that was pretty freaking terrible.. 3x2 scaffold-like area but luckily, there was dimensional shards right below the spawn area).

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for that suggestion. I used NBTexplorer and changed my Dimension to 0 and funny enough, it loaded me in the dimension I was creating (checkers sky block that was pretty freaking terrible.. 3x2 scaffold-like area but luckily, there was dimensional shards right below the spawn area).
Well... It could be seen as a good thing :/

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
So, I needed a building for my mob farm and my blood altar, so I decided to build a church.
woaw1va.png

It was just a boring large rectangle to begin with, you can see the beacon beams shooting out the roof from my blood altar. The inside was boring and plain though, so I spent an hour and a half today sprucing it up.

I've only got two shots of the inside, but it's looking a lot better than it did. It has two sets of pews on the bottom floor, a raised area with the altar up the front and a rather expensive cross in the wall.
There's a raised area up top, with a creeper window in each side.
BbZu9EF.png

5FywYfY.png

Just behind the giant cross is where the mobs fall down from the mob farm, which is above the ceiling. They fall another 20 or so blocks down below the church, and below the blood altar.
To get to the blood altar you need to go out the door on the left of the altar, where there's a little room out back. You drop down a drop chute to get to the altar. I like hiding things like that.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
So, I needed a building for my mob farm and my blood altar, so I decided to build a church.
woaw1va.png

It was just a boring large rectangle to begin with, you can see the beacon beams shooting out the roof from my blood altar. The inside was boring and plain though, so I spent an hour and a half today sprucing it up.

I've only got two shots of the inside, but it's looking a lot better than it did. It has two sets of pews on the bottom floor, a raised area with the altar up the front and a rather expensive cross in the wall.
You're rich ! A diamond and gold cross !

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Omnirach

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
A friend of mine want to join my little server but it seems achievements shared between our two books :(