[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

HappyElk

Jul 29, 2019
Gideon, thanks for the great pack. I've had a good time with it so far.

A small hiccup I just had with 1.0.19: after I went to Erebus for the first time, all of my sorting chests from Refined Relocation lost their item filters. I'm not sure if that's a problem with only Refined Relocation or some mod conflict, but I figured I'd mention it. Unfortunately, it makes the sorting chests kind of useless if they reset with every dimension shift. Thanks!

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Can I run this fine while disabling the Climate Control mod? It's causing me huge problems when I try generating new terrain. Heck, sometimes with going over old terrain. My log is filled with this line "climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerLock" over and over again.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Can I run this fine while disabling the Climate Control mod? It's causing me huge problems when I try generating new terrain. Heck, sometimes with going over old terrain. My log is filled with this line "climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerLock" over and over again.
That's not problems at all, its just CC printing what it's doing in the log. It's completely normal.

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
That's not problems at all, its just CC printing what it's doing in the log. It's completely normal.
When it's doing that, my game stops generating anything. I can move around, but the land doesn't generate. I can't even open my ender pouch or my golden bags. If it's not that mod doing it, then why does my game stop doing anything when it's spamming my log?
Oh, and it's not doing it one or two times.... It spams constantly.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for my noobish but is white mushroom from Agricraft work on the recipe of Botania rune of Earth?

If no how I'm supposed to grow them?

I'm in savanna and I haven't found one.

I want to create a mana tablet but I've no ender pearl and endermen are pretty rare.

Last edited:

xaositech

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for my noobish but is white mushroom from Agricraft work on the recipe of Botania rune of Earth?

If no how I'm supposed to grow them?

I'm in savanna and I haven't found one.

I want to create a mana tablet but I've no ender pearl and endermen are pretty rare.
It's pam's mushroom garden, growing on forest logs?
The gardens spread slowly, left click harvests, right click picks them up.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I can skip the Erebus age because botania manasteel pickaxe can mine obsidian.

I think I found a bug but I don't know it's modpack related or botania.

Botania pickaxe now act like TC pickaxe, with right click you can place torch that are in you inventories.

I've discovered when you run out of torch a fake one remains in your inventory.

You can put it in your hotbar but when you right click for placing it he disappear.

EDIT : today I went to the Nether, a strange Nether, plenty of exploding ores (time to think to silk touch) but with little zombie pigmen or hostile mob. I play in normal because Erebus in hard mode is unplayable.

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

LemADEC

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks very interresting. Is it multiplayer compatible or is it mostly singleplayer/cooperative?

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Something disabled in the modpack ?

Opis didn't work well (no loaded chunk visibility, no map in erebus, no admin tools, ...).

In utility mode NEI don't display trashcan.

Is it possible to change map from Opis to Journeymap Fairplay (no radar allowed).

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
Are mystical flower seeds and mushroom spores (red and brown) not in because of agricraft/botania not at their latest update? The flower seeds are in flux galaxy and simply dont work, i have no idea how that even happens. Also is there something with biome generation that makes only savannas and mesas (possibly oceans)? Thats all i find and GamingonCaffeine also spawned in a savannah in his spotlight on the pack.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
@pikminman13 the biomes in overworld are savanah, mesas, ocean/river and some patch of desert.

Is intented as minimap don't work in Erebus ? Is an other minimap like Journeymap preferable ?