[1.7.10] Phoenix Craft! v2.0.07 [Skylands] [Tech/Magic]

Any suggestions?

• Better maintenance. (Bugs, crashes, etc)

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • More minetweaking. (Recipe adding, etc)

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Quicker updates.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Better lore.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No, the pack is good the way is for now.

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
You seem like an internet Nazi, not accepting critics much? That's like saying "hey you don't like the government but we demand silence or we put you in jail". Atleast you can improve it by accepting others commendation, this is why you will never be successful in life, please don't accept anymore critics. ty bye
m8, we all agreed as a team to not include HQM. If you want a pack with HQM, there's plenty more out there. This pack was intended for free play, without quest telling folks what to do.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
m8, we all agreed as a team to not include HQM. If you want a pack with HQM, there's plenty more out there. This pack was intended for free play, without quest telling folks what to do.

Fake double like for you good sir! :)

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Strikingwolf

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
So barring any crazy stuff in the near future. Myself and TheOnlyBentley will be doing a LP on this, expect derps, rage and comedy all at once guys. I was waiting on some of the updates to settle down so we don't have to update every day :p Hope to start recording very soon guys.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
So barring any crazy stuff in the near future. Myself and TheOnlyBentley will be doing a LP on this, expect derps, rage and comedy all at once guys. I was waiting on some of the updates to settle down so we don't have to update every day :p Hope to start recording very soon guys.

I'm trying to fit in some time to do an LP on the PM server for this myself.