[1.7.10] Phoenix Craft! v2.0.07 [Skylands] [Tech/Magic]

Any suggestions?

• Better maintenance. (Bugs, crashes, etc)

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • More minetweaking. (Recipe adding, etc)

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Quicker updates.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Better lore.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No, the pack is good the way is for now.

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
when come 2.1.02 in the FTB Launcher i love DecoCraft and your ModPack <3 :D (noHomo) ..
Soon(TM)
(I actually have 2.1.02 ready, but im not allowed to push updates every 2 days, so next version on the launcher will probably be 2.1.03)

Also: 2.1.01 is now available on the launcher!

Reactions: pc_assassin

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
this may be a stupid question, but how in hell do you add blocks and items to the Forestry's backpack whitelist?
I'm editing the backpacks config file from Forestry to add some of the ores to the miner's backpack, because for some reason it doesn't accept the Thermal Foundation ores and some of Forestry's own ores.
after a bit of gooling I came across this page and I tried adding "ThermalFoundation:Ore*;Forestry:resources*" to the configuration file, but the backpack doesn't want to accept the items after reloading the world
am I doing something wrong or is there something broken?

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
this may be a stupid question, but how in hell do you add blocks and items to the Forestry's backpack whitelist?
I'm editing the backpacks config file from Forestry to add some of the ores to the miner's backpack, because for some reason it doesn't accept the Thermal Foundation ores and some of Forestry's own ores.
after a bit of gooling I came across this page and I tried adding "ThermalFoundation:Ore*;Forestry:resources*" to the configuration file, but the backpack doesn't want to accept the items after reloading the world
am I doing something wrong or is there something broken?
Do you mean in this pack? Or in just any pack.
If its for this pack, please open an issue on the issuetracker, and I'll add the items to the backpack whitelist.
(If I can :))

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean in this pack? Or in just any pack.
If its for this pack, please open an issue on the issuetracker, and I'll add the items to the backpack whitelist.
(If I can :))

well, I've to admit this is the first pack in 1.7.10 where I'm trying to use the backpacks, so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the pack or with the mod
but apparently the person who posted the issue on reddit that had the problem seems to have fixed the problem, but when I tried out the fix the person posted, it didn't work

I'll post an issue on the tracker just to be sure though

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
well, I've to admit this is the first pack in 1.7.10 where I'm trying to use the backpacks, so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the pack or with the mod
but apparently the person who posted the issue on reddit that had the problem seems to have fixed the problem, but when I tried out the fix the person posted, it didn't work

I'll post an issue on the tracker just to be sure though
Ill try to add ThermalFoundation ores and Forestry ores to the backpack whitelist in 2.1.03.

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
Several thaumcraft based mods that add their own unique thaumic items would improve the modpack, they are: Thuamic tinkerer http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/75598-thaumic-tinkerer, Forbidden magic http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...28-tc4-addon-forbidden-magic-v0-53-prerelease.

Sync would be cool to add (it's the clone mod): http://ichun.us/mods/sync/

Magic crops (possibly nerf it a bit?), nice farming mod that many new kinds of plants (not just ones that harvest recourses, e.g. cucumber, rice): http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ical-crops-farm-your-resources-3-2-0-now-with

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Growthcraft is also pretty cool for a mod that adds food, though it does adds a few mechanics/machines to produce them
Ok, Then Ill see wheather Ill be able to put GrowthCraft in he next version.

PS: I am still waiting for 2.1.03 to become available on the launcher, I submitted it a week ago, so that should be very soon.

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a working server for this pack? Also trying to add newer versions of Botania is giving me trouble, here and elsewhere. Hhhh I wanna mess with the new brewing stuff but oh well I can wait.

wastrel

Jul 29, 2019
Posted issue 63 to the git hub. Has anyone else run into this?

Per instructions on BWG mod page, set the following settings in server.properties:

generator-settings=SKYLANDS
level-type=BWG4

(SKYLANDS is the output when you copy to clipboard).

Server will not generate skyland terrain.

------------------ETA---------------
So this must be occurring because I used the minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar to launch the server. However, when I attempt to instead use PhoenixCraftServer.jar, my server does not start at all. I tried merging the two jars, but again was unable to launch.

Last edited:

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I stand corrected about the Botania thing. My computer still downloads things weird. That issue is now fixed. However, a new issue I have is that it seems that I cannot log onto the irc channel because it says my IP is a hostile one?? o.o

wastrel

Jul 29, 2019
Posted issue 63 to the git hub. Has anyone else run into this?

Not an issue, must have been how I was launching it. Runs fine now with PhoenixCraft jar. Closed the ticket.

On another note, I may be missing something, but I cannot progress in Mekanism.

The Steel Casing requires an Obsidian Ingot
The Obsidian Ingot can only be crafted in an Osmium Compressor, which requires a Steel Casing

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Not an issue, must have been how I was launching it. Runs fine now with PhoenixCraft jar. Closed the ticket.

On another note, I may be missing something, but I cannot progress in Mekanism.

The Steel Casing requires an Obsidian Ingot
The Obsidian Ingot can only be crafted in an Osmium Compressor, which requires a Steel Casing
Whoops, will be fixed next version.

wastrel

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way for me to fix my server version ahead of the next push? I don't see the modtweaks config on where it was set?

ETA: Never mind, found it in TE-Mek.zs. I changed it to Osmium, but kept the pressurized steel

Last edited: