[1.7.10] Phoenix Craft! v2.0.07 [Skylands] [Tech/Magic]

Any suggestions?

• Better maintenance. (Bugs, crashes, etc)

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • More minetweaking. (Recipe adding, etc)

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Quicker updates.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Better lore.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No, the pack is good the way is for now.

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

Ignus108

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try to download this modpack, a message pops up saying "Error loading native libraries". I've tried deleting the folder, switching the download location, and reinstalling, but the same problem occurs. Everything else seems to load fine, though.

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try to download this modpack, a message pops up saying "Error loading native libraries". I've tried deleting the folder, switching the download location, and reinstalling, but the same problem occurs. Everything else seems to load fine, though.

I call thee oh @Wagon153 to aid this poor soul!

Cause you actually know what your doing :p

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't know you allowed your mods to be used in a mod pack with minetweaker in it. When did this change?
He doesn't allow his mods to be minetweaked. Although I think he does give people permission to do that, correct me if I'm wrong @Reika
Edit:
You can use it in a pack with Minetweaker as long as the recipes for his mods are not tweaked
*grumbles* ninjas...

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
"Evolution"? That is how it has always been. I have never barred you from using minetweaker in a pack with my mods, and anyone claiming to the contrary is lying.
I'd put it down to him being ignorant on the matter. Although, educating him is fine :p