[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I don't know what keeps happening. Everytime I try to make my own dimension with whatever dimlets I like this basically happens. I've restarted with two worlds so far and it's happened every time. I thought I updated, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any help?

That's fixed in rftools 2.64

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
Well... created a farm, planted my seeds and got them growing and going down the line like I always do. But this time it gets to the end and I find out it's STILL a 1/1/1 seed! So what's the deal with farming? I normally do the line and by the time it spreads to the final one it has gone from the initial 1/1/1 I planted to maybe a 5/4/6 or what have you.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Well... created a farm, planted my seeds and got them growing and going down the line like I always do. But this time it gets to the end and I find out it's STILL a 1/1/1 seed! So what's the deal with farming? I normally do the line and by the time it spreads to the final one it has gone from the initial 1/1/1 I planted to maybe a 5/4/6 or what have you.
Check the Agricraft config. I don't know if @Gideonseymour has changed it from the default, but if he hasn't then you need at least two of the parent plant adjacent for the stat's to potentially increase.

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
I've create a lava world planning for lava power source, I bring ender thermic pump, ender tank and lava gene there and a bucket of lava to kick start the gene, but nothing was working. I've tried using other liquid storage like Tank but results were same. I checked the config of ExtraU and the config for disableEnderPumpAllDimensions = false, that means my ender pump should be working fine right? Is it a bug?

Nobody know how to fix this?

AuoroP

Jul 29, 2019

I just spent a bunch of time puzzling out AgriCraft and I've got hints:
  1. More mature parents yield better stats.
  2. Children benefit from parents with better stats.
  3. Children get their bonus from adjacent parents; two or more mature high stat parents will help.
Reddit has a thread that is less than a day old: Spent a bunch of time puzzling out crops and I haven't got crossbreeding yet.

Added: Also helpful is searching for "seed" in NEI and the watering can.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Running Pathfinder 1.0.3. Just tried to create the dimension with the coal block dimlet. Used a digit as the first dimlet to stop that previously-mentioned bug from occurring, but the game crashed when teleporting there and when trying to reload thereafter.

Teleport crash log:
http://pastebin.com/7Zf5msNP

Crash log on loading:
http://pastebin.com/yyDevSET

Known bug in RFTools 2.62. Upgrade to 2.64

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
the dialer says for the first dimension you make that the reciver is to far tested in 2.6-2.6.4 and its all the same. also 2.6-2.6.2 causes world corrupts and problems for all those who experience it

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
the dialer says for the first dimension you make that the reciver is to far tested in 2.6-2.6.4 and its all the same. also 2.6-2.6.2 causes world corrupts and problems for all those who experience it

You are double clicking on the receiver in the dialer. Don't do that. That's another feature that you can't use in this context.
Just hit a transmitter in the top list and a receiver in the bottom list and press Dial.

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
You are double clicking on the receiver in the dialer. Don't do that. That's another feature that you can't use in this context.
Just hit a transmitter in the top list and a receiver in the bottom list and press Dial.
thanks, mod is confusing but cool. I could see this as a less complex replacement for mystcraft.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I just spent a bunch of time puzzling out AgriCraft and I've got hints:
  1. More mature parents yield better stats.
  2. Children benefit from parents with better stats.
  3. Children get their bonus from adjacent parents; two or more mature high stat parents will help.
Reddit has a thread that is less than a day old: Spent a bunch of time puzzling out crops and I haven't got crossbreeding yet.

Added: Also helpful is searching for "seed" in NEI and the watering can.

Or rush two seeds to 10/10/this one does not matter, then use them to breed, in most cases you can get all seeds to 10/10/XX in less than 5 runs.

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
so why doesn't the ender thermic pump work in my rf dimension don't tell me to change a config as it is set to this disableEnderPumpInAllDimensions=false which unless I'm wrong means that it should be working

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
so why doesn't the ender thermic pump work in my rf dimension don't tell me to change a config as it is set to this disableEnderPumpInAllDimensions=false which unless I'm wrong means that it should be working

Posta pic of your setup.