[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod limits my stacks of items? For example, diamond blocks only stack to 11. I'd like to disable that mod.

Iguana tweaks. You can just disable that mod without ill effect.
That's Iguana tweaks not Iguana tinkers tweaks.

Other things to cheap out of the difficulty.

Other mods to look at are
advanced darkens: makes it totally dark.
Spice of life: adds the depleting returns on food stuffs.
Ping: Adds something that seems useless. And has a improperly labeled key bind.
Trophy slots: Blocks the inventory slots.
And if you want to vanilla out the recipes delete anything in the scripts folder or anything with a .ZS extension.
Edit: Just disable mod tweaker and mine tweaker.

Things to add fast leaf decay mod.

Config changes:

Copy the iguana tinker tweeks from material energy^4: cause level 100 tools is a fun thing.
And change the open blocks elevator distance to something like 999.

Of coarse this will completely mess up the balance.
And there will be no way to get some of the mob drops. Specifically the ghast tear.
You would have to go to the overworld via a deep dark portal then to the nether in normal mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: AuoroP

Devintrainer

Jul 29, 2019
Iguana tweaks. You can just disable that mod without ill effect.
That's Iguana tweaks not Iguana tinkers tweaks.

Other things to cheap out of the difficulty.

Other mods to look at are
advanced darkens: makes it totally dark.
Spice of life: adds the depleting returns on food stuffs.
Ping: Adds something that seems useless. And has a improperly labeled key bind.
Trophy slots: Blocks the inventory slots.
And if you want to vanilla out the recipes delete anything in the scripts folder or anything with a .ZS extension.

Things to add fast leaf decay mod.

Config changes:

Copy the iguana tinker tweeks from material energy^4: cause level 100 tools is a fun thing.
And change the open blocks elevator distance to something like 999.

Of coarse this will completely mess up the balance.
And there will be no way to get some of the mob drops. Specifically the ghast tear.
You would have to go to the overworld via a deep dark portal then to the nether in normal mode.
Trophy Slots, huh? But you can get trophies by doing something from Custom Items! And I can't disable any of the mods! Also? When I try to open it, I get an error message that says: "Error extracting native libraries".

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Trophy Slots, huh? But you can get trophies by doing something from Custom Items! And I can't disable any of the mods!
In the ftb launcher under Edit mod pack.

But to be honest the pack is a light weight pack with not near the number of mods most packs have, does not take a lot of time or effort to complete it.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Trophy Slots, huh? But you can get trophies by doing something from Custom Items! And I can't disable any of the mods! Also? When I try to open it, I get an error message that says: "Error extracting native libraries".

Are you going to edit mod pack?

upload_2015-3-22_21-26-1.png

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
THAT'S NOT THE ALERT I WANTED!
I was simply saying that the Ping mod isn't useful for singleplayer, but it's a lifesaver in multiplayer. It's based off of the Portal 2 pinging system, which would make P2 multiplayer impossible if it didn't exist.

I was responding to him to point out that it does have a use.

I do not care if it was not the alert you wanted. I do not have a solution to your problem editing packs. If I had, I would have responded to it. There was no reason for you to tell me you wanted me to respond to you.

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this pack. Making worlds, and doing quest, plus trying not to starve to death will keep you on your toes. But I have a question that hope someone can help with. Is the rf workbench working in this pack. I like to try make dimlets , but can't figure out how to make them. I can disassemble them. But not sure how built them.
I have lot of parts, put in slot to the right. But i still, not sure if I am doing it right. What am I'm missing ?
Can someone tell steps to make a dimlets. Making worlds, and still not finding right dimlets, is gettin frustrating. Hope someone know what machine I'm talking about.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug in Rftools I think. If I right click on a dialing device with my tinkers construct pickaxe, I crash with the following:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

Time: 3/22/15 10:06 PM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:620)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:620)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@620051ee
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)

I think it has something to do with the torch placing feature of the pickaxe, but that's just a guess.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this pack. Making worlds, and doing quest, plus trying not to starve to death will keep you on your toes. But I have a question that hope someone can help with. Is the rf workbench working in this pack. I like to try make dimlets , but can't figure out how to make them. I can disassemble them. But not sure how built them.
I have lot of parts, put in slot to the right. But i still, not sure if I am doing it right. What am I'm missing ?
Can someone tell steps to make a dimlets. Making worlds, and still not finding right dimlets, is gettin frustrating. Hope someone know what machine I'm talking about.
There's a book you get early in the questline that explains a lot but it's really not that bad. It's a lot like mystcraft where you have modifiers like Netherack Material that you place right before features such as Tendrils, giving you netherack tendrils. Also you have biomes that you put right before a terrain dimlet. do you can make a mesa plateau. The quest line and the provided book as a quest reward do a pretty good job of explaining it. One important thing: when you create a dimension and it's dialable then you can take that dimension matrix thing and put it back in the enscriber and get all of the dimlets back. Very useful for getting back the Normal Terrain dimlet.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug in Rftools I think. If I right click on a dialing device with my tinkers construct pickaxe, I crash with the following:

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Stacktrace:

I think it has something to do with the torch placing feature of the pickaxe, but that's just a guess.

Funny, I've destroyed bases so many times by right-clicking with a bound pick that I avoid ever clicking things with a pick. I will probably never have this crash. Thanks @WayofTime

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Stacktrace:

I think this is actually a bug in tinkers construct but not 100% sure.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I STILL NEED AN ANSWER!

Well one option would be to go to the packs directory. you can find it a number of ways. Going to the Mod pack editor and hitting open folder is one of the ways. Searching for \FTB Launcher\Pathfinder\minecraft\mods
Then simply deleting the mods you do not want. Or a safer way would be to put them into a folder marked backup.
Make sure you ain't running the pack at the same time or it will not work.