[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
5lcoxc.png
(also im using a creative energy thingy because I don't want to try to swim in molten metal to recharge energy fyi)

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
The pump is supposed to be one block above the liquid. And I think the tank needs to be on top. And I think the ender tank has a directional valve on the side.
And ID don't see any power. Is it below?

So to check what's wrong.
So move it up one and over the liquid.
Place a drum on top.
And place power on the side.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
What the 2 guys above said plus there was an issue at one time where a power conduit was needed from the cell to some machines I beleave thats fixed in this version but if all else fails :), plus check config & make sure chunk loading is set on, so the ender pump can chunk load, & on relog enter that world to load it so the chunk loader will be active.

On a side note please always put pics, logs, etc in spoilers it just keeps the tread clean :), not mini modding just a pet hate of mine.

Last edited:

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
5lcoxc.png
(also im using a creative energy thingy because I don't want to try to swim in molten metal to recharge energy fyi)

At first i was having trouble with this too. But I decide to move the pump above one block and a solid block below the pump(same level as liquid).

I put the ender tank above the pump, and my energy gene beside the pump. And puff there u go~

Daddytothejs

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with starting a new 1.0.3 server? I'm getting errors regarding bluepower, and I've just recently posted to the BluePower issues on Github. I wanted to know if I could in anyway get a server of this started up though.
Any ideas?

Crash Report:
http://pastebin.com/F1L18LuU

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
What the 2 guys above said plus there was an issue at one time where a power conduit was needed from the cell to some machines I beleave thats fixed in this version but if all else fails :), plus check config & make sure chunk loading is set on, so the ender pump can chunk load, & on relog enter that world to load it so the chunk loader will be active.

On a side note please always put pics, logs, etc in spoilers it just keeps the tread clean :), not mini modding just a pet hate of mine.

That was fixed a long time ago. It's from back before buildcraft switched to RF.

Reactions: egor66

Surfboy1

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a server for this? i hate being alone so i want there to be a server but i cant find one or host one, so can someone point out a server i can go on?

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
so I raised it up one block and now its working but I have another problem the other ender tank keeps randomly filling up with water?

Daelore

Jul 29, 2019
So I started hosting a LAN game with my friends on this pack, and every so often, the pack will completely reset his ProjectE. Everything learned and EMC will be gone. Is there a fix to this?

progwiz

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I've been playing the map, and I really enjoy it, but I was wondering what the recommended time was to leave your first world. What quests should I have done? All of Bellerophon? Thanks!

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Dang it! I just put a solar panel on the pathfinder to trickle-charge the cell up there just in case I forget my portable cell. Turns out it doesn't charge, it looks like eternal midnight.

progwiz

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a server for this? i hate being alone so i want there to be a server but i cant find one or host one, so can someone point out a server i can go on?
It would take A LOT of ram/ memory for everyone to be able to create a countless number of worlds, so probably not. (Mystcraft doesn't force you to make more worlds like this pack does, so it can handle the worlds.)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
It would take A LOT of ram/ memory for everyone to be able to create a countless number of worlds, so probably not. (Mystcraft doesn't force you to make more worlds like this pack does, so it can handle the worlds.)

Could only work if admin only could make public worlds & block private, was more or less same on most servers that had mystcraft.

That would remove the randomness from worlds & kind of break the authors basic idea.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
@Gideonseymour did you intend to remove Not Enough Resources from 1.03? It wasn't on the changelog. BTW, would you mind always putting the latest changelog on the front page? They can be hard to find in the thread. I'm seriously enjoying the pack, esp trying to get all 10s on each crop in agricraft.

I have to say - the only thing that frustrates me is the super small inventory. It makes mining much more tedious, even with a bag. I have 5 empty slots to mine into because I have pick, shovel, devnull with cobble, bag, torches on my hotbar. It seems that by the time I have a full inventory, I'll past the point where it really matters. I know you intended to make the pack hard but this is just extra tedium. trying to move dimlets to create a new dimension means many trips across pathfinder for no constructive reason.

All that said, I love how the recipes of the things I must craft for the questlines are taking me through agricraft - such as a berry for one of the dimlets. Nicely done.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Red_7s

Jul 29, 2019
Would anyone mind assisting me with setting up a server for this pack?

It's spawning me in a flatland filled with Sandstone for some reason and is telling me: "An Unknown error occurred while trying to perform this action"

I love this map! I've played it in Single Player, however Multiplayer just doesn't want to seem to work :(

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Captains Log, The dog now called K9 has proved invaluable as a companion & as a guardian, He will attack anything that threatens me with gusto & gets rewarded with mutton which he seems to enjoy, the research has gone well aided by the manuals & books I collected, I now have a very basic automated tree farm & ore processing setups, I found some random bit of iron armor while searching the lands around my hillside home & a strange pair of dark boots, these items have helped along with K9 keep me alive, the research is leading me down many strange paths & my mind keeps wondering back to one question why am I here, I just don't understand a lot of what has gone on, am I the first here, if so why are there signs of human like life that has long since passed, if I am not the first what happened to the others ?, the more I try to make scene of it the more confusing it becomes!.

Anyway I have developed some new machines to aid in dimlet creation & to make worlds that contain ores & items my hillside world seems to lack, but there is far more research needed before I can make a stable habitable world that I could move too, other lines of research have allowed me to carry more items this has made building machines & related items a lot easier, & then there is the matter transmutation at first it seemed such a strange idea to make one item from another by rearranging its matter, but then I teleport to pathfinder & other world often, I am no quantum scientist, but the idea seems the same, the matter transmutation has proved very useful but at time its limits have hindered my research.

On one world I found what seems to be a sentient race of beings, humanoid in form but there yammering speech is totally beyond my comprehension, they do seem friendly & offer items to trade by pointing & grunting, as yet I have seen little of interest accept some new forms of fruit trees I have not seen so far & with my some what limited diet I crave new food types more than I even realized.

Hmm K9 seems restless I better go investigate.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Bellerophon tier, New Orleans quest, why is the reward the exact same thing you just made? You literally only need one of them.

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
So 1.0.3 was working just fine; twice. Now when I load my world it crashes. The world started as a 1.0.1
crash-2015-03-21_01.58.03-server.txt
crash-2015-03-21_01.58.05-client.txt
Now idea why I'm getting a server crash-report since I'm not on a server.

I think I had tried 1.0.2 at one point but was also getting some crashes but I'm not sure which of the logs are for that version if there are any anymore
Turns out it was something with Easy Crafting. Removed it and the world loaded...of course without the 2 easy crafting tables I had working on something, thankfully it was minor