[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Even better is to check for the mod and use the nether version of the ore modifier to generate those same ores in netherrack when generated.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure I understand what you mean by this?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Since it doesn't look like you found the appropriate answer to this, the Pathfinder modpack disabled RF usage for dimensions. The creative builder is only used to make the dimension, and does so instantly at no RF cost. You don't need to supply power to that dimension any longer (besides the teleporter pads to get in/out of it, of course)
Yeah if you dig really well above you'll note I finally figured this out.

@Gideonseymour do you think it would be worthwhile to have a mid/late game quest where you have to turn in your creative builder and force peeps to do it "legit"?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure I understand what you mean by this?
If (dimlet.biome != biome.hell) { worldgen.ore("normal"); }

If (dimlet.biome == biome.hell) { detect.mod("Nether Ores"); worldgen.ore(replace(worldgen.ore, worldgen.oreNether)); }

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice. I think I might have to do something about those nether ores though. It would be unfortunate but if I can't get them to behave well then I will probably have to disable them from being selected randomly for the main landscape (you can then still insert them manually if you want, they will just not be generated at random).
Now that I can freely move around in the dimension, it appears that all the explosions happened around the liquid ender lakes. In between the lakes the terrain is fine.

Zoomg

Jul 29, 2019
Found a small bug with the quest bonchune, part 2 is detection for 1 water tank and 1 irrigation channel, then part 3 talks about the sprinkler but it requires the irrigation channel.

Also, when searching google for "ftb pathfinder changelog", I found http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/ftb-pathfinder.612895, didn't report it because I'm not going to sign up to technic's website just to report something

Zoomg

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid I've no crash log on client or server.

Wich other log could you want ?

Have you checked both the crash logs folder and the logs folder?
Logs folder should have all the fml logs, and those should have enough information
Edit: Sorry for doublepost, thought it would merge them automatically:oops:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Found a small bug with the quest bonchune, part 2 is detection for 1 water tank and 1 irrigation channel, then part 3 talks about the sprinkler but it requires the irrigation channel.

Also, when searching google for "ftb pathfinder changelog", I found http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/ftb-pathfinder.612895, didn't report it because I'm not going to sign up to technic's website just to report something
lol, for Minecraft 1.6.4. I think I'm good.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Is it a method to connect a previously made dimension with a new save ?

With a bit of effort you can do that. It is recommended that you can still access the world where that previously made dimension is stored. Can you? In that case you can do in the console: /rftdim savedim <id> <filename>
That will save the dimension information to the file.

Then start up the new world. Create a new dimension with about the same dimlets as you used on the other world. Type /rftdim loaddim <newid> <filename> and then outside Minecraft copy the dimension folder to the new save.

Make backups first though.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
With a bit of effort you can do that. It is recommended that you can still access the world where that previously made dimension is stored. Can you? In that case you can do in the console: /rftdim savedim <id> <filename>
That will save the dimension information to the file.
I can't log in the world with the random dimension wich all my stuff is.

I think I can made a new world and connect, made a random dimension with the same dimlets and swap the DIM folder.

I can't log on my server, the terrain is downloading but when I begin to see something my client crash.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I can't log in the world with the random dimension wich all my stuff is.

I think I can made a new world and connect, made a random dimension with the same dimlets and swap the DIM folder.

I can't log on my server, the terrain is downloading but when I begin to see something my client crash.

If you cannot get the exact information from the other dimension then that will work but you will get chunk borders when new chunks are generated because the seed will likely be different. But at least it should work.

Decibull

Jul 29, 2019
This is driving me crazy. What am I doing wrong? If I put a Time Normal dimlet in, why does it come out as permanent night? If I put in Material Nether Quartz -> Terrain Normal, why does no nether quartz appear?

Still looking for an answer for this.