[1.7.10]Modular Mayhem

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Haven't gotten to the miner yet. I'm still gathering resources for Matter Overdrive. I'll give those a try as soon as I have the resources.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Oh, and oops. I'm using beta builds of Matter Overdrive. To make isolinear circuits above level 1 you'll need to use the MO inscriber. the level below and gold, diamond, emerald for the 2,3,4 respectively.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
And there we go, updated the 1st post with all the people I know doing let's play with this pack. For those who want to know more about this pack before diving in, those should serve as a good place to start.

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
Banished, the sister modpack to Hubris, has a good HQM tutorial for Aura Cascade, if anyone wants an in-game one. I found it pretty easy to follow.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Clay solved. Using three mods no less: Engineer's Toolbox to grind cobble into sand. Thermal Expansion to smelt sand and cobble into Stone Bricks, which I'll end up using for construction anyway, to get Slag. Two Slag,a bucket of water and dirt into an IE Assembler to make Clay. Engineer's Toolbox Aqueous Accumulator to provide the water. (Two water intakes and an output.)

IE Assembler is also the most awesome thing ever.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
BTW, Magneticraft has an infinite water thing that automatically files adjacent inventories. But good job, anyway.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Nuclearcraft and Pressure Pipes do as well, though I know at least the Pressure Pipes one needs water extracted. The downside of Magneticraft's is the need for tungsten, which I'm still incredibly short on. Plus I can just remove the fluid output from the ET one, and not have to worry about the pipe connecting when I put something in one of the other tanks, like Creosote, or Energized Glowstone.

Something curious about the Pneaumaticraft drones? They require access to the top of a container. Meaning if I want to unload my mining train, I need to use Advanced Unloaders. Which is annoying, but not impossible.

Pneaumaticraft plastic takes forever. I'm very tempted to use a creative compressor. Takes some effort not to.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I'm considering adding the Tardis Mod. Not only is it a fun geek mod (ya think?) the Tardis as implemented is extremely modular, you can add and remove rooms and pretty much design the interior to your choosing. I'm currently testing it out in my dev environment (away from my LP world) and I'll see how it goes. If things don't blow up, or get wildly unbalanced, well, we'll see.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, things look good. 1.11 is now live on Curse and coming to FTB shortly. Changelog in the first post, as always.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, 1.11 is broken on FTB due to a missed Forge update. Stick with 1.10 on FTB or go to Curse for 1.11.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
The more I watch your latest episodes, the more I'm wondering why you haven't been leveraging the useful auto-crafting features that AE2 offers you.

In fact, you could simply set up an easy auto-fill system for your oxygen tanks using meta-sensitive filters and the Tesseracts at your disposal. I should dig into Refined Relocation to see if it would be easier that way, but the AE system can do it, I know.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
And hopefully fixed in 1.13. Moved to a different version. and, in the process, picked up a few new rooms for the TARDIS.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Am I the only one annoyed enough with Oil-based Pneaumaticraft plastic to have enabled bonemealing dirt? (Which is an incredibly clever idea by the by.)

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
Enjoying this pack. :D This is the first one I've played with Chromaticraft, and I must say I really like it.
Also enjoying the Mod Author's LP, I think I've watched up to episode 18. Obviously I haven't gotten quite as far as he was at that point, for sure I don't have tech yet, but the one thing I am further than him in is Aura Cascade, which I used to get Eye of Ender because I couldn't find a Nether Fortress to get Blaze Powder. I'm not saying he hasn't gotten that far in his LP by this point Real Time, but by Ep18 he hasn't.

I need to find an Ocean Temple or Hollow now... I'm out of info fragments and Burrows aren't popping up where I can find them often enough; I did find quite a few early on, which is nice, but I'm having to venture out further and further to find them.