[1.7.10]Modular Mayhem

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
im trying to get the pack to work on a server with little success. do you have ready to go server files for the pack? or is there a mod that strictly doesnt work with servers?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
There is a few. Java8 checker isn't, Inventory Tweaks I think isn't. WAILA harvestability isn't and that should cover it.

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that the Immersive Engineering Crusher doesn't properly change states.

No work, no redstone signal: Keeps previous state (idle or spinning). Expected idle state.
No work, redstone signal: Keeps previous state. Expected idle.
Work, no redstone signal: Spinning. Expected spinning.
Work, redstone signal: Idle. Expected idle.

Naturally, I feel like it should stop when there's no work being done. Have you experienced this in your testing?

Actually, this has been an issue extensively discussed on their bugtracker.

See issue #346 for the initial discussion and issue #380 for some resolution. It was posted Oct 1 and you updated your pack to 1.1 on Oct 2 but they haven't updated the official release since Aug 20.

Last edited:

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
@trunksbomb :I'd say report that on the IE bugtracker.

Also, the first of the weekly mod updates:

Release 1.3

Updated:
bdlib 1.9.3.107
Chisel 2.9.2.8
Endercore 0.1.0.25
fastleafdecay 1.3
k4lib 0.1.55
Pneumaticcraft 1.11.16-138
Silent's Gems 1.3.02-131

All known issues are either addressed or awaiting fixing by mod devs. Nothing serious is known, just a few harmless glitches here and there.

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
bug or intended that the Silent's Gems enchantment tokens dont work on the Router Reborn pickaxes?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
bug or intended that the Silent's Gems enchantment tokens dont work on the Router Reborn pickaxes?
Not sure. If that pick can be enchanted normally and those enchantment tokens aren't gem tools only, possible a bug.

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know if you can move the gravity nodes around? i want to use one and make it go super massive to crater a mountainous desert then crush the node and live in the hole it makes.
also, anyone know which of them items in this game besides b-space barrels will allow decent item teleportation across dimensions. im having a hard time figuring that one out.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I don't think you can, actually. As far as moving items around, hmm. I'm, sure something exists I'm just not sure what off the top of my head. AE can, if you get far enough into it. Beyond that, not sure.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Nice Pack. Could use Railcraft, but nice none the less.

The only thing in the pack I can see that would add other dimensions is Extra Utilities. And it's got those goofy one block portals. Enhanced Portals might be a good fit for the pack. Multi-block controller, and multi-block, multi-size portals. Eats power as well, so it feels and looks very techy. As far as I'm aware, vanilla carts pass through them without issue as well.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
So, found an iissue and now fixing it. Galacticraft oil and Magneticraft oill should have been both spawning. Magneticraft's wasn't. Also, Pneumaticraft's Gasoline was broken for the same reason. Fixing now.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Release 1.4
Updated:
Refined Location 1.1.4

Fixed:
Forced mod load order to sort out fluid conflicts. Unborked PneumaticCraft Gasoline.

You will also now see Magneticraft oil spawning in the world as well as Galacticraft oil. This is intentional to help supplement the amount of oil available. This was always the case, but the fluid conflict was masking it. Fixed.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
It is. However, it was listed in the fluid registry as "fuel". Galacticraft also registers a liquid as "fuel" and the way it works is that whoever registers first wins and that type of liquid is from that mod. Normally this works seamlessly, as any mod that needs it goes by the liquid registry and don't care which mod it is from. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, GC fuel was not correctly registering so the refinery was turning out PC gasoline. and since PC gasoline didn't have a fluid registry (GC was taking up that slot) it was completely useless. A bit of forced dependency caused GC to load AFTER PC, letting PC register its fuel first, fixing the issue.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
The smelter does not, there should be a separate machine that turns ores into dusts that does, if I'm remembering rightly.

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
I was expecting Aura Cascade smelter to double my ore, has it been changed?

Immersive Engineering's Crusher will double ores. Requires a lot of iron and a trip to the nether for requisite machines and blocks, though.
Engineer's Toolbox has a facade that offers ore doubling as well, cheaply and early game. Doesn't fit well in the pack, in my opinion, but it's there.

I'm looking for something that can pump Galacticraft Crude Oil. The Pumpjack from Magneticraft doesn't seem to work. Maybe the Ender Pump from Engineer's Toolbox will suffice but I wanted something bigger and better. Also, can Galacticraft Oil be turned into something usable for other mods?