[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

FendishLion

Jul 29, 2019
What's with the small bedrock room down low to the south west of the sphere?
Also, will I hit any game-breaking issues if an Ender Quarry digs through it?
(Not the Melon-Travel anchor room, the other one with no means of entry that I've seen)

It contains a resonant strongbox with all the spatial areas. and also I command block which levels up whatever tinker tool is equipped in your hand. I would recommend breaking in using the dark oak sapling trick, ender quarry might not give you the commend block and might remove the code.

there is also a TiCon crafting station

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
Fire (lava buckets from the level above will do just fine)

EDIT: Also, bring some of that ineffable glass with you to make a safe spot :)

Pouring lava in is really becoming my go to strategy. Kills whats there, and lights it up a bit to inhibit spawning.
Yeah I was thinking about that but then I realized I dont have lava i was wondering if crythotheum would work

Edit: I died in the center of the rotunda so I could risk going to the bottom and getting lava if it is worth it

Last edited:

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
Yes that is helpful, but I had a few doubts about that. 1. When the cryo creates snow golems wont they be low on health? 2. Lava could be a preferred choice as well because it lights up the area

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if there is a way (maybe configs, or something) to set an limit at how much mobs can spawn?

Because in the Nether Sphere there are so much mobs and i have to fight with lag spikes while fighting them.

krakentoa

Jul 29, 2019
What's with the small bedrock room down low to the south west of the sphere?
Also, will I hit any game-breaking issues if an Ender Quarry digs through it?
(Not the Melon-Travel anchor room, the other one with no means of entry that I've seen)

It contains a resonant strongbox with all the spatial areas. and also I command block which levels up whatever tinker tool is equipped in your hand. I would recommend breaking in using the dark oak sapling trick, ender quarry might not give you the commend block and might remove the code.

there is also a TiCon crafting station
Well, dark oak seems overly complicated. There's those teleporter plates that go through bedrock, I've even gone to the top of the world, have yet to test if villager spawning works there.

Banedon

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if there is a way (maybe configs, or something) to set an limit at how much mobs can spawn?

Because in the Nether Sphere there are so much mobs and i have to fight with lag spikes while fighting them.

Trust me, it's only going to get worse later on.

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't gotten far enough along yet to try, but has anyone built a mob spawner (or just put cobble for mobs to spawn on) on top of the chamber the Spatial Areas load into for the purpose of capping out the mob count, so fewer mobs spawn in the spatial areas once they load?

Get enough mobs up there and except for cursed earth, should be pretty mob free down below maybe?

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't say this is so much a bug on your part but...
I placed some terrain smashers in the Biosphere to get cactus and sugar cane. Changed to any other "world" and the terrain smasher stay in place and break any blocks it can.

Banedon

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't say this is so much a bug on your part but...
I placed some terrain smashers in the Biosphere to get cactus and sugar cane. Changed to any other "world" and the terrain smasher stay in place and break any blocks it can.

Yeah, there's a few blocks that behave that way. Terrain smasher does it and I believe the TE tanks will do that as well.

Hisashi

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone here know what the changes between 1.03 and 1.04 are? or at least know where i can find a changelog for the pack?

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I was thinking about that but then I realized I dont have lava i was wondering if crythotheum would work

Edit: I died in the center of the rotunda so I could risk going to the bottom and getting lava if it is worth it
Cryotheum is also handy as previously noted; but as for the lava - when you go down to the level of the Rotunda with the silver and lead, you are in fact climbing down beside a big lava tank that goes all the way down. Try digging around on the layer above, behind the ladder, to gain access to the tank, and you've got lava.

Platoonsgt1

Jul 29, 2019
I would recommend breaking in using the dark oak sapling trick
I actually managed to get in using the Travel Anchor Staff's short range teleport function, although I had to glitch it by first falling really fast.
The Ender quarry left the command block intact, but ate up everything else, so I've got copies of all the areas now.
I will mention that the command block is on the floor, so you could get a redstone signal into it without getting into that room in the first place.

krakentoa

Jul 29, 2019
Are buffer fairies disabled? Tried crafting one, but my regeneration potions have damage value 65 and those from NEi have 8257.

Howkey

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.0.4 i have a problem creating the "Lata tree" i have all the Thermal foundation blocks + all the chems. But in NEI there are 2 same recipes. It shows me the sapling as an exit, and when i grab the lata sapling, it wont move from the Crafting table. (Its similar to creating Nether star that is only doable in Peacefull mode) - you cant "take it out of the craftin table"

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Then you add in that giant, ugly, computer crashing pile of silverfish...Next time, if you do something like that, have a chest with some puffer fish. Not an item required for advancement in the game.

Yah that map plus tnt bad. Best idea is to play it smart. Dig strait down every five blocks using a weapon like a scyth to dig. A pick won't help with the monster eggs. This might take some tome but not that much. The wool is in that 5*5 box and you will eventually find it. And the weapon will let you kill the mob easily.

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to get an "Acemus sapling" for the quest (not sure if the name is correct) beside getting it from the Inclusion Chamber^4 ?

I had troubles in the room where the trees were and all the leaves burnt..

casey grant

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to report that the item Sevadus's sword if you add certus quartz you can go into the negatives for modifiers and can have it do as much damage al you have certus quartz.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to report that the item Sevadus's sword if you add certus quartz you can go into the negatives for modifiers and can have it do as much damage al you have certus quartz.

No real point to calling that a bug. Almost any weapon can be made into a one hit wither slaughtering machine. Once you have that I don't think it matters if the damage it can go goes any higher.