[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
That's a different problem. My title screen is fine. and just in case I've even tried doing that and it didn't work.

Best I can think is to try deleting the pack and re downloading then. But if you do start with the .3 version and remember to copy the save if you have progress you want to keep.

pyronetic

Jul 29, 2019
Best I can think is to try deleting the pack and re downloading then. But if you do start with the .3 version and remember to copy the save if you have progress you want to keep.
I've tried deleting it and re downloading it but nothing. :/ And playing on .3 doesn't change it either.... I had this problem on agrarian skies too but never got an answer

Last edited:

iarspider

Jul 29, 2019
The map was small intentionally so that it doesn't spoil too much.

I'm preparing zip files with JournayMap waypoints marking all the Item Buffers and Skystone chests. It won't include that one chest that you are pointed at by the quest book.

Sanedwyzane

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, every time I try to infuse Triple Compressed Cookie Seeds I end up with Pulsating Seeds in Fluxed Crystals. Any solution to this problem? The pulsating cookies give me cookies but I can't complete the quest without the seed.

Last edited:

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
and the map ?
It's included. Just 'Start a new world' (don't change any settings).

edit: And when you start it the Main MC menu may be all without texture. Download version 1.0.3 of the pack, then download version 1.0.4. They say that fixes the menu texture issue. It's really just cosmetic tho, I play just fine with it.

Drackar

Jul 29, 2019
I really loved the first half of this modpack. Exploring all the new spacial areas, hunting for hidden secrets, exploring, working the heavily modified crafting system for assorted mod packs. Re-working the reactor into something that's actually useful. Running power conduits. All that stuff was fine! Lots of fun, lots of ways to set up your base however you want. I was even pretty into it when the ^4 areas came around and replaced most of that exploration with insane amounts of grinding...at first...until it got to the point where I'd load an area and have to go to peaceful mode within a minute to get above 5fps. Even then, gorgeous levels, well worth exploring...maybe a little lighter on the spawners. (18 ghast spawners? Really? This sounded like a good idea?) Still, FANTASTIC! I loved it.

But then we get into later bits and it's...just a grind. "Make a 8x compressed cookie, and put it on a torch!" Sure, with some of the later spatial areas you can get an impressive number of bake to win quests in fairly short order. (The dire wolves are especially good for this..20 4x cookies in about ten seconds, if you have a computer that can handle the massive entity count). And yes, fluxed crystals (when it's working) can make 3x cookies fairly quickly. I have eight going, I manage multiple stacks a day. I have four farms going. At the current rate, I'll have to passively farm for a solid month (or devote the vast majority of my resources and more frame rate than I actually have) to farming enough to fulfill that quest.

And THAT means that you can't explore the player generated areas, or else you're set back massively from the main quest line.

Then you add in that giant, ugly, computer crashing pile of silverfish...Next time, if you do something like that, have a chest with some puffer fish. Not an item required for advancement in the game.

Reactions: Banedon and whateva

dardedar

Jul 29, 2019
help mee!!!! when i download and launch material energy v4 it gives this error
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Material Energy^4 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 3328
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[11:26:58] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:26:58] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

AutodidacticPhD

Jul 29, 2019
"Im getting massive Frame Rate Drop whenever the Miner's Delight^4 room is loaded, has anyone had this issue and know whats causing it?
Edit: F3 is showing 60 to 90 Chuck updates inside the room"

Did anyone ever find a fix to this problem? If not, I've reached the end of my playthrough of the modpack as the lag is literally game breaking. When I hit a button or click on something, either nothing happens or I find myself at the bottom of a fall, dead from mobswarm... and either way it takes 2 or 3 seconds to find out which. Extremely frustrating since up to this point this modpack has actually been (broken mods aside... lookin at you FC) one of the smoothest I've played.

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
I am in the beginning of the map and I tried getting silver and lead in the rotunda. I died with all of my main weapons. I made some Damascus steel armor. But no good weapons. Does anyone have a good way too deal with the 10+ mobs in there so I can get my stuff back?

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Fire (lava buckets from the level above will do just fine)

EDIT: Also, bring some of that ineffable glass with you to make a safe spot :)

Reactions: GreenZombie

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Fire (lava buckets from the level above will do just fine)

EDIT: Also, bring some of that ineffable glass with you to make a safe spot :)

Pouring lava in is really becoming my go to strategy. Kills whats there, and lights it up a bit to inhibit spawning.

Platoonsgt1

Jul 29, 2019
What's with the small bedrock room down low to the south west of the sphere?
Also, will I hit any game-breaking issues if an Ender Quarry digs through it?
(Not the Melon-Travel anchor room, the other one with no means of entry that I've seen)