[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Jul 29, 2019
I broke the facade of the gelid cryothium as shown on picture, strange thing is, that if i stand on the block right in front of me, with the magnet switched on, i get unlimited xp... xp counter is going through the roof... is that a bug?

Attachments

• 2015-02-21_01.52.22.png
    2015-02-21_01.52.22.png
    479.3 KB · Views: 65

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
It's not really a sunlight factor though it needs to just see the sky for it to register as a mini village. Sunlight technically doesn't have anything to do with it.

On another note can anybody tell me if there's a bug or something right now with ender io farming station? I have one down its powered and it has an axe a hoe and seeds and it's not doing anything. I tried replacing the garden soil with dirt and nothing. It's plenty lit up. I don't know if it's a position issue of the station I did have it on the same level and now it's one block below the dirt. I'm confuzzeled.

It's not fond of modish tools. So that could be a thing.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I broke the facade of the gelid cryothium as shown on picture, strange thing is, that if i stand on the block right in front of me, with the magnet switched on, i get unlimited xp... xp counter is going through the roof... is that a bug?

That is a none and unpredictable bug. It's completely random based on location. Not on anything in the environment. Next time you log in it won't be there.

AlexSophie79

Jul 29, 2019
Im trying to use fluxed-crystal and i cant use the farm manager ive powered it but i cant put the powered soil in, help?

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to repair the reward bag dark steel equipment? Regular anvil just tells me too expensive

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to repair the reward bag dark steel equipment? Regular anvil just tells me too expensive

Upgrade it with a cap in a anvil. Then you only need to recharge it.
There is also a dark steel anvil that lets you add more enchantments to it.

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
The stuff I have already lets me charge it up, but it still takes a little bit of durability damage, too

ikkonoishi

Jul 29, 2019
The stuff I have already lets me charge it up, but it still takes a little bit of durability damage, too

Anvils are the only way to repair its actual durability. Upgrading the empowered level of it will reduce the damage it takes, but it will still be chipped away. There isn't really any indestructible armor in the pack.

Osiris Kalev

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've updated to the latest version (1.0.4) with a fresh new world on a server. I've been playing it just fine (making tinker arrows no longer crashes the game, yay!), until I got to Fluxed Crystals. I started by trying to make a basic reward bag seed, but when I did the infusion, it ended up becoming a dark steel seed. This also occurs with the good and greater reward bag seeds (became compressed dirt seeds and compressed cobblestone seeds). With the legendary shards that I smoothed out from the ones I got from the secret area, they were refined into....red alloy ingots. I'm wondering if there's something I'm supposed to do so these actually work correctly? The configs appear to be correct as far as I can tell.

On another note, there's a music track included in this mod that I highly enjoy listening to. It's the track that has a nice piano tune in it, not one of the glitchy minecraft remix tracks. I'm just wondering what's adding that, because a look through every mod that's in here has yielded nothing.

Tallinu

Jul 29, 2019
I have searched this thread and googled all kinds of terms and can't find any reference to this problem - or even to any list of changes between versions of the ME4 pack - so I'm hoping somebody will know what I'm talking about...

We're running 1.0.3 (started before 1.0.4 came out and server owner didn't want to mess with it). I'm aware that at some point there was a bug with assembling Tinker's Construct arrows on the tool station/forge causing crashes, but I can't even get to that stage, because the stencil table has no option for creating fletching or arrowhead patterns. We've received several arrowheads as quest rewards, but we can't use them because we can't make fletchings. How do you make those patterns?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I found that the EIO farming station has no problem using mattocks for both the hoe slot and axe slot. would recommend

I think I remember hearing about a glitch that causes Tcon tools to be destroyed instead of getting broken in EIO machines. Don't know if it's still an issue.

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
Dark Steel armor can be repaired in a regular anvil. Just place one ingot of Dark Steel at a time. It takes 15 levels of XP to combine them.

Upgrade it with a cap in a anvil. Then you only need to recharge it.
There is also a dark steel anvil that lets you add more enchantments to it.
The powered versions of the armor only decrease the damage taken by a percentage (I think at most 75 or 80%)

Trond007

Jul 29, 2019
How do I turn of light beacon that appears after I die?
How do I turn off auto-sort in my inventory? It happens a lot, but I never notice what triggers it.

Yoshinick25565

Jul 29, 2019
Technically. Non of them. But you will need almost all of them to complete all the quests.

Which of them exacly ?I have alredy removed journeymap because I dont need it but idk which others need to be in in order to play without having to overload my RAM