[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

wraithco

Jul 29, 2019
I redownloaded the pack and it seemed to solve my issue... also put fastcraft in but not optifine and everything seems to go smoothly. If some more problems arise I'll try downloading .3 then updating again.

MinecraftLee1

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one who found the server for 1.0.4 is broken? :(

I always get this when I start a server...

"[15:00:38] [Server thread/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming crazypants.enderio.machine.hypercube.HyperCubeRegister
[15:00:38] [Server thread/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming crazypants.enderio.machine.transceiver.ServerChannelRegister$SaveRunnable
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming org.apache.commons.io.filefilter.IOFileFilter
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming org.apache.commons.io.output.NullOutputStream
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming org.apache.commons.io.FileExistsException
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [EnderIO/EnderIO]: ServerChannelRegister: Dimensional Trasciever data saved to C:\Users\Randy\Desktop\ME^4\MaterialEnergy4server\.\world\enderio\dimensionalTransceiver.json
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderIO/EnderIO]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderIO
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderTech/EnderTech]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderTech
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderTech/EnderTech]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderTech
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderZoo/EnderZoo]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderZoo
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderZoo/EnderZoo]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderZoo
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [exnihilo/exnihilo]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod exnihilo
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [exnihilo/exnihilo]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod exnihilo
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [MetallurgyCore/MetallurgyCore]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod MetallurgyCore
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [MetallurgyCore/MetallurgyCore]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod MetallurgyCore
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Mantle/Mantle]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Mantle
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Mantle/Mantle]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Mantle
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [TConstruct/TConstruct]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod TConstruct
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [TConstruct/TConstruct]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod TConstruct
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Metallurgy/Metallurgy]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Metallurgy
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Metallurgy/Metallurgy]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Metallurgy
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [ExtraTiC/ExtraTiC]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ExtraTiC
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [ExtraTiC/ExtraTiC]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ExtraTiC
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [ExtraUtilities/ExtraUtilities]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ExtraUtilities
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [ExtraUtilities/ExtraUtilities]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ExtraUtilities
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [HoloInventory/HoloInventory]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod HoloInventory
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [HoloInventory/HoloInventory]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod HoloInventory
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [HardcoreQuesting/HardcoreQuesting]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod HardcoreQuesting
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [HardcoreQuesting/HardcoreQuesting]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod HardcoreQuesting
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [imc/imc]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod imc
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [imc/imc]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod imc
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [inventorytweaks/inventorytweaks]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod inventorytweaks
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [inventorytweaks/inventorytweaks]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod inventorytweaks
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [minechem/minechem]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod minechem
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [minechem/minechem]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod minechem
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [MineTweaker3/MineTweaker3]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod MineTweaker3
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [MineTweaker3/MineTweaker3]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod MineTweaker3
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [OpenMods/OpenMods]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod OpenMods
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [OpenMods/OpenMods]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod OpenMods
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [OpenBlocks/OpenBlocks]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod OpenBlocks
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [OpenBlocks/OpenBlocks]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod OpenBlocks
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [PerfectSpawn/PerfectSpawn]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod PerfectSpawn
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [PerfectSpawn/PerfectSpawn]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod PerfectSpawn
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [PoorOres/PoorOres]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod PoorOres
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [PoorOres/PoorOres]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod PoorOres
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Quadrum/Quadrum]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Quadrum
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Quadrum/Quadrum]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Quadrum
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [RandomThings/RandomThings]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod RandomThings
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [RandomThings/RandomThings]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod RandomThings
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [santasdecor/santasdecor]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod santasdecor
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [santasdecor/santasdecor]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod santasdecor
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [SciMCLib/SciMCLib]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod SciMCLib
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [SciMCLib/SciMCLib]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod SciMCLib
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [TiCTooltips/TiCTooltips]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod TiCTooltips
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [TiCTooltips/TiCTooltips]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod TiCTooltips
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Torcherino/Torcherino]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Torcherino
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Torcherino/Torcherino]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Torcherino
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [wailafeatures/wailafeatures]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod wailafeatures
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [wailafeatures/wailafeatures]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod wailafeatures
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [yampst/yampst]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod yampst
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [yampst/yampst]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod yampst
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Ztones/Ztones]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Ztones
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Ztones/Ztones]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Ztones
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [bspkrsCore/bspkrsCore]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod bspkrsCore
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [bspkrsCore/bspkrsCore]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod bspkrsCore
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [denseores/denseores]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod denseores
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [denseores/denseores]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod denseores
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [IguanaTweaksTConstruct/IguanaTweaksTConstruct]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod IguanaTweaksTConstruct
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [IguanaTweaksTConstruct/IguanaTweaksTConstruct]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod IguanaTweaksTConstruct
[15:00:38] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[15:00:38] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
[15:00:38] [Thread-7/INFO] [STDOUT/yampst]: [com.voxio.yampst.common.StatsManager$ShutdownThread:run:56]: [YAMPST] Shutdown detected, commencing statistics dump"
Please respond to this :(

Btw how to you change this to spoilers?

MinecraftLee1

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one who found the server for 1.0.4 is broken? :(

I always get this when I start a server...

"[15:00:38] [Server thread/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming crazypants.enderio.machine.hypercube.HyperCubeRegister
[15:00:38] [Server thread/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming crazypants.enderio.machine.transceiver.ServerChannelRegister$SaveRunnable
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming org.apache.commons.io.filefilter.IOFileFilter
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming org.apache.commons.io.output.NullOutputStream
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/DEBUG] [PerfectSpawnCore/EnderIO]: Transforming org.apache.commons.io.FileExistsException
[15:00:38] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [EnderIO/EnderIO]: ServerChannelRegister: Dimensional Trasciever data saved to C:\Users\Randy\Desktop\ME^4\MaterialEnergy4server\.\world\enderio\dimensionalTransceiver.json
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderIO/EnderIO]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderIO
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderTech/EnderTech]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderTech
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderTech/EnderTech]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderTech
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderZoo/EnderZoo]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderZoo
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [EnderZoo/EnderZoo]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod EnderZoo
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [exnihilo/exnihilo]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod exnihilo
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [exnihilo/exnihilo]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod exnihilo
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [MetallurgyCore/MetallurgyCore]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod MetallurgyCore
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [MetallurgyCore/MetallurgyCore]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod MetallurgyCore
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Mantle/Mantle]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Mantle
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Mantle/Mantle]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Mantle
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [TConstruct/TConstruct]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod TConstruct
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [TConstruct/TConstruct]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod TConstruct
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Metallurgy/Metallurgy]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Metallurgy
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Metallurgy/Metallurgy]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Metallurgy
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [ExtraTiC/ExtraTiC]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ExtraTiC
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [ExtraTiC/ExtraTiC]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ExtraTiC
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [ExtraUtilities/ExtraUtilities]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ExtraUtilities
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [ExtraUtilities/ExtraUtilities]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ExtraUtilities
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [HoloInventory/HoloInventory]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod HoloInventory
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [HoloInventory/HoloInventory]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod HoloInventory
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [HardcoreQuesting/HardcoreQuesting]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod HardcoreQuesting
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [HardcoreQuesting/HardcoreQuesting]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod HardcoreQuesting
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [imc/imc]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod imc
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [imc/imc]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod imc
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [inventorytweaks/inventorytweaks]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod inventorytweaks
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [inventorytweaks/inventorytweaks]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod inventorytweaks
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [minechem/minechem]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod minechem
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [minechem/minechem]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod minechem
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [MineTweaker3/MineTweaker3]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod MineTweaker3
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [MineTweaker3/MineTweaker3]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod MineTweaker3
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [OpenMods/OpenMods]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod OpenMods
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [OpenMods/OpenMods]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod OpenMods
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [OpenBlocks/OpenBlocks]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod OpenBlocks
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [OpenBlocks/OpenBlocks]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod OpenBlocks
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [PerfectSpawn/PerfectSpawn]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod PerfectSpawn
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [PerfectSpawn/PerfectSpawn]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod PerfectSpawn
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [PoorOres/PoorOres]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod PoorOres
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [PoorOres/PoorOres]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod PoorOres
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Quadrum/Quadrum]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Quadrum
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Quadrum/Quadrum]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Quadrum
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [RandomThings/RandomThings]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod RandomThings
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [RandomThings/RandomThings]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod RandomThings
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [santasdecor/santasdecor]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod santasdecor
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [santasdecor/santasdecor]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod santasdecor
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [SciMCLib/SciMCLib]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod SciMCLib
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [SciMCLib/SciMCLib]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod SciMCLib
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [TiCTooltips/TiCTooltips]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod TiCTooltips
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [TiCTooltips/TiCTooltips]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod TiCTooltips
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Torcherino/Torcherino]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Torcherino
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Torcherino/Torcherino]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Torcherino
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [wailafeatures/wailafeatures]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod wailafeatures
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [wailafeatures/wailafeatures]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod wailafeatures
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [yampst/yampst]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod yampst
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [yampst/yampst]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod yampst
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Ztones/Ztones]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Ztones
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [Ztones/Ztones]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Ztones
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [bspkrsCore/bspkrsCore]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod bspkrsCore
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [bspkrsCore/bspkrsCore]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod bspkrsCore
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [denseores/denseores]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod denseores
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [denseores/denseores]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod denseores
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [IguanaTweaksTConstruct/IguanaTweaksTConstruct]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod IguanaTweaksTConstruct
[15:00:38] [Server thread/TRACE] [IguanaTweaksTConstruct/IguanaTweaksTConstruct]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod IguanaTweaksTConstruct
[15:00:38] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[15:00:38] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
[15:00:38] [Thread-7/INFO] [STDOUT/yampst]: [com.voxio.yampst.common.StatsManager$ShutdownThread:run:56]: [YAMPST] Shutdown detected, commencing statistics dump"
Please respond to this :(

Btw how to you change this to spoilers?

Hmmmmmm...
It just worked, and I dunno how it happened xD

That is very weird...

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
For those who may be having trouble putting some weapons in the dual wield battlegear slots, I just found out that it seems to recognize 2 handed weapons, requiring an empty slot opposite. This from watching an extra derpy couple's ME^4 let's play.

pileofrocks12

Jul 29, 2019
i have a problem in that most of the textures in the mod pack are missing instead their textures is replaced with white/colored squares
also the title screen is covered in pink and black squares

Reactions: Rawhidewow

Roland117

Jul 29, 2019
i have a problem in that most of the textures in the mod pack are missing instead their textures is replaced with white/colored squares
also the title screen is covered in pink and black squares
Go into the launcher, select version 1.0.3, then load up me4. exit out, then re-select 1.0.4 (or reccommended), and you will be fine with texture issues.

Reactions: Rawhidewow
Jul 29, 2019
not sure if it is reported yet, but i`m having trouble with minechem. if i select a recipy in the book and put the book in the composer, it does not automatically transfer the formula

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fighting my way through Reds right now.. apparently you can pop silverfish blocks in the 3x3 with an excavator, who knew? So I'm flying, and dropping iron golems into the mix. Dudes are like hyper active killing machines with silverfish! it's funny!

I just used TNT to blast a hole, then went down with a Scythe to kill them all. Then I wait for about a minute for all the exp orbs to finish getting absorbed, so I can see again, and repeat.

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
Why isn't bedrock safe from you? I feel I've missed something with being able to break bedrock in this pack.

I got dark oak saplings using minechem. Very easy with a single vial of cellulose

damage_eater122

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
Any good solutions for early to mid power generation ( that is infinite, ofcourse, and possiblely really compact)? I'm at the rotunda quest if you wonder. Thanks!

Roland117

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
Any good solutions for early to mid power generation ( that is infinite, ofcourse, and possiblely really compact)? I'm at the rotunda quest if you wonder. Thanks!
Remove the Big Reactor from it's location, plant it in your observatory. Watch a youtube video if you aren't sure how to set it up properly. The yellorium from the miner's delight is so obnoxious that I've decided I could run forever on it.
If you think BR is some Cthulhu related madness, then I recommend using extra utilities generators. Since you're at rotunda, you should have the resources necessary to make atleast 1 ender generator. Then farm the enderlilies for pearls. Mostly a question of how much power you need I guess.

Zulef

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I moved the reactor to above the observatory, changed the setup of it so it does around 50KRF/t, another option is to setup a mob farm, with spikes at the bottom will get you loads of ender pearls to feed to a generator.

krakentoa

Jul 29, 2019
I used the cursed earth from the rotunda to make more cursed earth, all in a 6*7 completely dark room above the observatory. But no mobs spawn :/
T8mlduO.png

Revengemaster31

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how I can automate Fluxed crystals? I'm using auto. activators for the right-clicking of the plants themselves, but I've spent hours screwing around with Steve's factory manager and just about every other mod in this pack trying to put items into the cutter/refiner. I'm pretty sure that the blocks aren't I-sided (or whatever it's called) and I'm slightly new to the whole modding thing.

pileofrocks12

Jul 29, 2019
Go into the launcher, select version 1.0.3, then load up me4. exit out, then re-select 1.0.4 (or reccommended), and you will be fine with texture issues.
unfortunately this didn't really fix my problem but the title screen no longer shows black and purple squares instead it shows whatever was on the screen before...

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how I can automate Fluxed crystals? I'm using auto. activators for the right-clicking of the plants themselves, but I've spent hours screwing around with Steve's factory manager and just about every other mod in this pack trying to put items into the cutter/refiner. I'm pretty sure that the blocks aren't I-sided (or whatever it's called) and I'm slightly new to the whole modding thing.

There is no way at all to automate Fluxed crystals. Not at all. It's materials for free. You might as well work for it a bit.

I do remember something about changing configs to allow you to use normal crafting grids to craft the things. But I haven't tried that yet.

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
I found a game ending bug when I silk touched a chisel, ice pillar in the ice palace. none of the other ice blocks seem to be causing a problem but the moment I mined one of the pillars it ended everything. I would post the crash log but that seems to be down. I do have fastcraft 1.19 installed if that helps but it happened with fastcraft 1.12
Had the same problem, had the latest Chisel version and all, but still kept crashing. The problem is the pillar in your inventory, b/c clearing out the spatial area didn't help. So your only option is to get it out of your inventory, mby try NBTEditor and delete the item, I tried, but failed, but that's just mby coz i'm a noob ;)

Last edited: