[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

hanky21

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think I have seen it anywhere but does anyone know the shader or texture pack parcel used for his teaser trailer and pictures cause it would be pretty cool to play with

nerdswag8

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so I found a bug in Tinker's Construct. I am currently using the basic tool station and am trying to make arrows. My parts are: Black Steel Arrowhead, Sanguinite Tool Rod, and a Blue Slime Fletching. Every time I place the fletching in, whether by manual placement or shift-click, my entire client crashes. It also crashes when I try to open the tool station after I have reopened Minecraft and the arrow parts are sitting in the station. So, to avoid that I just break it. These are all three of my crash-logs, just in case there's something different in any of them.

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-23_22.40.37-client.txt
    61.3 KB · Views: 71
  • crash-2015-01-23_22.46.20-client.txt
    24.6 KB · Views: 69
  • crash-2015-01-24_10.31.26-client.txt
    23.9 KB · Views: 74

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes ppl just don't read anything what's written before and just posting...and yes, most of us already know that u can't use mettalurgy mats for crafting bows/arrows

Fred Nerks

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone here found a solution for the constant energy drain of the enderio farming station? I know I can disable it in the config but that feels too much like cheating to me

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
So i tried using the spectre key and there was nothing there, so i relogged as stated previously in this thread. and now my game just crashes every time i log in. crash report says dimension does not exist.... sooo... any clues?

nerdswag8

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes people just don't read anything that's written before and just post... and yes, most of us already know that you can't use metallurgy mats for crafting bows/arrows.
I'm going to assume this was directed at me. Well I apologize for not wanting to go through the previous 54 pages of posts to see if there is one that is similar to mine. I'd also like to apologize for not being as smart as you and knowing that metallurgy doesn't work with bows and arrows. Besides, I thought the slime fletching was the problem since the sanguinite tool rod went into the station with no trouble.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Im not sure if this has been brought up before but some tools will not "update" when placed in a crafting table. you can still use them but the warning will be there.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes ppl just don't read anything what's written before and just posting...and yes, most of us already know that u can't use mettalurgy mats for crafting bows/arrows

I'm going to assume this was directed at me. Well I apologize for not wanting to go through the previous 54 pages of posts to see if there is one that is similar to mine. I'd also like to apologize for not being as smart as you and knowing that metallurgy doesn't work with bows and arrows. Besides, I thought the slime fletching was the problem since the sanguinite tool rod went into the station with no trouble.

I didn't know about that this. And I've bin keeping track for the last 20 or 30 pages. I also don't know why you can even make those parts.
And WorstDevil while I applaud you for living up to your name this is a friendly open forum. And you have 3 options to respond to a question. Ether answer the question, point to the answer, or do nothing at all.
But what you don't have the right to do is to even suggest that they can not or should not ask the question in the first place. So ether be helpful or please keep your comments to you self.

And never discourage the quest for knowledge. :p

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't know about that this. And I've bin keeping track for the last 20 or 30 pages. I also don't know why you can even make those parts.
And WorstDevil while I applaud you for living up to your name this is a friendly open forum. And you have 3 options to respond to a question. Ether answer the question, point to the answer, or do nothing at all.
But what you don't have the right to do is to even suggest that they can not or should not ask the question in the first place. So ether be helpful or please keep your comments to you self.

And never discourage the quest for knowledge. :p

Alright, I'll keep it in mind about those 3 options. But if you are keeping track for the last 20 or 30 pages, why don't you check 49th page, which is like 6 pages back and your post about cross Mettalurgy and TConstr and right after your post is mine where I kinda tried to give some info bout it.

no hard feelings :)

chaossdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing against this modpack, it's a great concept and a ton of fun... minus the fact that it is completely Single Player oriented. My recommendation is to disable the server downloads till the crafting bugs are fixed.
(Writing posts when your falling asleep at keyboard are counter productive... doing the above would hinder bug reports for correcting MP crafting problems.)
We've had to 'cheat' aro
und over a dozen items/quest hand-ins do to that fact.

TE's Ignious Extruder & Tesseracts
EnderIO's Octuple Capacitors & Dark Iron Armor
MineChem's Lata Sapling
*just to name a few, nodding off as I type this up so can't remember all of them*

Other then the above, its a total blast trying to survive with friends.
*My apologize.*

Last edited:

lastone1376

Jul 29, 2019
loving the mod pack but when I got to fluxed-crystals my game took a huge lag spike and now is hardly playable.

So far I think is has to do with the farmer block.

Any advice?

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Suggestion: Dont make quest items have specific names. I stupidly got rid of the special nexus with out completing the quest and thus have to restart (i have nei in cheat mode just in case i have to cheat in an item). though once you complete the quest you could ditch the item but then that kind of defeats the purpose of getting it in the first place. Also a minor thing to note is that it is very possible to get quest items from reward bags. I opened a greater bag and got 5 of the item needed to "unlock" the Lost in Time questline.