[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Suggestion: Dont make quest items have specific names. I stupidly got rid of the special nexus with out completing the quest and thus have to restart (i have nei in cheat mode just in case i have to cheat in an item). though once you complete the quest you could ditch the item but then that kind of defeats the purpose of getting it in the first place. Also a minor thing to note is that it is very possible to get quest items from reward bags. I opened a greater bag and got 5 of the item needed to "unlock" the Lost in Time questline.

Instead of restarting you can just add a recipe in the minetweaker .js files that gives you the named item with some simple recipe. It might take little digging to find the item (NEI dump) and get the name right if it has any special formatting, but will surely be easier than starting over.

Edit: I think there's also an easier method using an ingame command to give a named item but I'm not sure.

csum367

Jul 29, 2019
Best Quest Ever Seen LOL

But Why Must I Die???

Edit: Bet Parcel add this quest because Pahimar and Direwolf20 is playing the map

Attachments

• Dire Quest.png
    Dire Quest.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: Toskin

DinBladeM

Jul 29, 2019
So with the release of 1.0.3 are all the kinks out?

I kept seeing a number of different fixes of things in this forum & decided to wait rather than figure it out myself...and now i just saw the direwolf20 quest csum367 mentioned and looked to see it had updated.

ryry46d9

Jul 29, 2019
so... im completely stumped on "reds" anyone able to help out?
this was not so fun of a quest
when to the top found the witch spawner. wrote down the X & Z . went to the bottom dug strait up then over a block so I could get out. the laid tnt and a lever.

2015-01-23_22.31.16.png

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still stuck in the over world anyone know where this wool is so I can get back ... or how to leave the over world ?
Quests should point the way to the start of that massive cave full of ores. Just follow the cave along - it's a winding but single path that eventually gets to the box you need.

Once you've got it, get back to the surface. The portals back to the Deep Dark and to the End should be around X=1000, Z=1000. Note that you'll need to go from the platform the End portal takes you to, some distance away to a little bedrock capsule containing the endgame portal; that will take you back to spawn.

ryry46d9

Jul 29, 2019
I must have got a bunk world, the only caves I have are short one's .
One of the locations was up in the sky and the other one was under a lake that I had to dig all the way down to
I did this on 1.0.1 and just updated to 1.0.3 I'll over right region and see if the outcome changes

yep removing and then replacing my region folder got me up to date

Last edited:

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, the quest for 'super gunpowder' in miner's delight ^4 has me stumped. I have found anything special and I am starting to completely dismantle all the ore in there.

Also, there is no super gunpowder in nei, but I am guessing it has something to do with concussion creepers. Any tips?

DinBladeM

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, the quest for 'super gunpowder' in miner's delight ^4 has me stumped. I have found anything special and I am starting to completely dismantle all the ore in there.

Also, there is no super gunpowder in nei, but I am guessing it has something to do with concussion creepers. Any tips?
Renamed Gunpowder, it's hidden, and not in the ore

ryry46d9

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone gets stuck in the end the start cords are:
X124 Y3 Z256

after being stuck in the over world for 24 hours I found my way home thank you
Shurhaian

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Is there something wrong with the 1.0.3 server download? I tried it twice, both times got a corrupted archive out of it and now on third try it refuses to download (stopped at 32/147 and ain't advancing)

E: Third try, ended up with a corrupted archive that's 93 MB in size :I

E2: Okay, can't download 1.0.1 either, creeperrepo seems to be fucked once again.

E3: Welp, working fine for now. Finally.

Last edited:

fidojp

Jul 29, 2019
for anybody wondering, i have found a travel anchor south of the one located in the observatory. it requires a code of 5 items. i have been unable to find the code on the internet, so i am probably the first to find it. after a bit of mindless shots in the dark, i then decided using logic was a better plan. i then found that the code required is melon slice, melon slice, melon slice, melon slice, melon slice. it puts you in white antiblock room with a skystone chest. i hope this helped alot. also, you only need one slice, as it will copy it into each slot

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
So is fluxed crystals working for anyone in 1.0.3? The Farm Manager is just draining a huge amount of energy but no growth is happening for me :/

setanator

Jul 29, 2019
kayelgee i cant help im having problem with power transport so i cant get power to my manager no clue why tesseract wont output into basic energy conduits