[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to find aluminium anywhere, searched the entire Miner's Delight space with the Ore Finder and didnt see it come up, went in all the other spaces as well and cant seem to locate any. Tips? Hints? lol
There are Aluminum Ore bushes towards the bottom of Miner's Delight. That is the only aluminum I have found thus far. :)
There's a chest in one of the later zones that gives you a stack of dense Aluminum Ore, amongst others. Try to last until then? :p

My client crashed after trying to load the Ice Palace. Restarted my client, started my world, crashed before the world even loaded in. I think I may have a backup so its not too big of a deal but just wanted to let you know :)
Is that on 1.0.0 still? Parcel released a 1.0.1 that's supposed to fix this. If it still happens to you on 1.0.1, can you try to get a crash log and post it here? Might be a different issue.

@parcel31u minor bug, but even though you renamed the wool in Keeby's to Jaded Wool, it's still labeled as Pomegranate Wool in the Victory Monument. Or rather, there is no space for a wool named Jaded Wool.

Last edited:

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Could somebody explain me in great detail how to update dimensions from 1.0 to 1.0.1?
The FP FAQ lacks details, also lacks Ice Palace from the dim-number-list thing.
I dont want to mess up my world by misunderstood instructions >.>

Nightdagger

Jul 29, 2019
Oh thats just painful lol

Or, decompose iron in the chemical decomposer, split it in the fission chamber to get aluminium base, then recombine 16 of those in the chemical synthesizer (middle-left slot) to aluminium. One iron gives two aluminium and it only costs power.

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
(Still only seeing the 4 chests).
found 5 chests on start platform))
one chest is under other chest))))

still has issue that add2.cz do not apply

found my problem:
recipes.addShaped(<minecraft:coal>.withTag({display: {Name: "ยง4 Sevadus' Efficient Coal"}}),
[[<minecraft:cobblestone>, <minecraft:cobblestone>, <ore:nuggetCoal>],
[<minecraft:cobblestone>, <ore:nuggetCoal>, <minecraft:cobblestone>],
[ <ore:nuggetCoal>, <minecraft:cobblestone>, <minecraft:cobblestone>]]);

from what mod "nuggetCoal"?

Last edited:

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
that does not appear to work as placing the ingots in a crafting table results in nothing. cheating in a block of queens gold allows for completion of the quest but the ingots from said block do not stack with the ingots you get from melting down the gold ingots and emerald.

Smelt down enough to make a block of that Queen stuff, pour it out in the castin basin. Take out the block, place it in the world, brake it with pickaxe and pick it up. Now un-craft the block into ingots.

liath

Jul 29, 2019
nuggetCoal is from poor ores mod
which has been removed IIRC

Also! was Journeymap removed on purpose?

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
i have a problem every time i try to run ME4 and load a world up i get
Forge mod loader has detected that backup level.dat is being used

any help with this at all

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
i only played the game 5 mins and need to go out so not really crafted any thing but i was playing the beta release and deleted it to start oover once i had seen it released at 1.0.0

flagada666

Jul 29, 2019
Watching youtubers play this map and generally seeing people gripe about the lack of more drives/storage cells early game, I thought i'd share my solution to the situation. Sky stone chests + Storage buses + cables. Not as big of a storage as a cell or a cache, but it's fine until you get to Inclusion Chamber^4 for the AE patterns. If you need more space, add more buses and chests :p

Attachments

• Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    945.5 KB · Views: 125

Slamdunc

Jul 29, 2019
can't seem to get fluxed crystal seeds to grow....? got them in powered soil 9x9 created by farm block thing which is powered up..... I know they're slow but been waiting a while and still on 0% growth.....

uwotm8

Jul 29, 2019
Could somebody explain me in great detail how to update dimensions from 1.0 to 1.0.1?
The FP FAQ lacks details, also lacks Ice Palace from the dim-number-list thing.
I dont want to mess up my world by misunderstood instructions >.>
I am having the same problem, as I want to update Keeby's Idea Machine. I am nearly clueless when it comes to these sort of things, so any help is appreciated, thanks.

Keksschleuder1

Jul 29, 2019
can't seem to get fluxed crystal seeds to grow....? got them in powered soil 9x9 created by farm block thing which is powered up..... I know they're slow but been waiting a while and still on 0% growth.....
Yea that mod seems broken.
The seeds don't grow (I'm giving the mod the benefit of the doubt and assume that it's because we don't have clear view of the sky, or some other growth mechanic, Otherwise publishing the mod even as an alpha-version would be a failure from the Dev.)
Also running the gemrefiner seems to drop FPS down to 20... so there is something broken aswell.

A shame really, the idea behind the mod is quite nice.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Yea that mod seems broken.
The seeds don't grow (I'm giving the mod the benefit of the doubt and assume that it's because we don't have clear view of the sky, or some other growth mechanic, Otherwise publishing the mod even as an alpha-version would be a failure from the Dev.)
Also running the gemrefiner seems to drop FPS down to 20... so there is something broken aswell.

A shame really, the idea behind the mod is quite nice.

It could also be because we are technically in the end.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Watching youtubers play this map and generally seeing people gripe about the lack of more drives/storage cells early game, I thought i'd share my solution to the situation. Sky stone chests + Storage buses + cables. Not as big of a storage as a cell or a cache, but it's fine until you get to Inclusion Chamber^4 for the AE patterns. If you need more space, add more buses and chests :p

There's these thing called chests. They are made out of wood. :p

Slamdunc

Jul 29, 2019
I think the flux mod issue has increased since 1.01 update as the farm was at least placing powered dirt in 1.00, tried rebuilding farm in 1.01 and can't even get farm working now..... OR....
It could also be because we are technically in the end.
Yeah i get that....but surely it wouldn't be added if thats needed (the sky!)
Do we have to get to the Overworld first then.....? did i read somewhere that was added in 1.00? along with the Nether.....?
or is it just broken atm....! o_O

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I think the flux mod issue has increased since 1.01 update as the farm was at least placing powered dirt in 1.00, tried rebuilding farm in 1.01 and can't even get farm working now..... OR....

Yeah i get that....but surely it wouldn't be added if thats needed (the sky!)
Do we have to get to the Overworld first then.....? did i read somewhere that was added in 1.00? along with the Nether.....?
or is it just broken atm....! o_O

Just broken. I tested it in the overworld.