[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

szymex73

Jul 29, 2019
Go to server.properties and find command-blocks enabled or something like this. then set it to true and restart server

GeekerAndy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna go with no? How do I do that/make sure I've done that?
In singleplayer (not sure if it works for multiplayer), I do /gamerule CommandBlockOutput (I recommend tabbing in order to get the proper caps) true. That way, all the command blocks should be enabled. If that operation isn't possible in multiplayer, then you'll have to rely on @szymex73 's advice.

szymex73

Jul 29, 2019
In singleplayer (not sure if it works for multiplayer), I do /gamerule CommandBlockOutput (I recommend tabbing in order to get the proper caps) true. That way, all the command blocks should be enabled. If that operation isn't possible in multiplayer, then you'll have to rely on @szymex73 's advice.
You are wrong, the CommandBlockOutput shows the output of command, but doesn't enable them in world. You neet to go, as I said earlier, to server.properties file, and search for command-block or something like that, and set it to true

GeekerAndy

Jul 29, 2019
You are wrong, the CommandBlockOutput shows the output of command, but doesn't enable them in world. You neet to go, as I said earlier, to server.properties file, and search for command-block or something like that, and set it to true

Ah, is that what it was for? Hm, I always thought it was the original purpose. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sharkman9000

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the pack code i got the beta code and it automaticly update but it dident on my freinds computer

P.s Do not tell me to go to the curse launcher it dose not soport my OS

U

Universalsoul

I cannot get this pack to launch, it gets to 3/7 on the load screen, and then freezes.

This is my launcher output;

[Sound Library Loader/INFO] [STDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:
[22:15:45] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[22:16:05] [Client thread/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.func_85069_a(CrashReportCategory.java:145) ~[k.class:?]
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_85057_a(CrashReport.java:333) ~[b.class:?]
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_85058_a(CrashReport.java:303) ~[b.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Unknown Source) ~[bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) ~[Main.class:?]
... 6 more
Exception in thread "Client thread" [22:16:05] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException
[22:16:05] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager.checkPermission(FMLSecurityManager.java:25)
[22:16:05] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkExit(SecurityManager.java:761)
[22:16:05] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Runtime.java:107)
[22:16:05] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.lang.System.exit(System.java:968)
[22:16:05] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:138)
[22:16:05] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot get this pack to launch, it gets to 3/7 on the load screen, and then freezes.

This is my launcher output;

-snip-

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

I assume you've tried the usual "turn it off and on again/un- and reinstall the pack/have 3-4 gigs of RAM allocated"?

E

EnderKnight727

um i am missing the inclusion room any thoughts on how to fix this?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Explain "missing" please? Do you mean you don't have the relevant drive, or that the room's blocks are missing, etc?

M

ManGuyDude

I entered the pack code, but it's not showing up on the launcher. Please help me...

P

PowerCurse20

Idea please just add in computercraft and maybe just it could be a player thing