[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

A

aseret1147

I have some trophies but its not recognizing them in the questbook...what do i do?

D

Darthbob555

I have some trophies but its not recognizing them in the questbook...what do i do?

If this doesn't work, you can manually force the quest to be complete by using the OP book.
To get the OP book, type hqm edit and it should give you a echanted looking quest book. Right click this book and go to the quest that is not triggering and then shift right click (or something like that - the quest book tells you what it is mapped to at the bottom) the quest to force it complete.

Anjoulas

Jul 29, 2019
So a friend and I recently got to play the Map and so far it's awesome and challenging.
We hit a wall now tho. Our next quest is the Lata Sapling Quest and the Book says we should have a Bedrock Block in the Inventory. Is that a visual Bug (cuz the quest is only talking about the Saplings) or do we actually need to get a Bedrock Block? And if so..... HOW?

EDIT: After staring at the NEI I just found myself lost because I can't even find the Lata Sapling...
(Searching for Saplings brings me the Vanilla Saplings, searching for Lata gives me no results at all. I went into creative for a sec and took the items to craft the thing from a recipe shown in this thread and when putting everything in a Crafting Station testwise I got no result.)

Last edited:
I

ircmaan

It is a problem with the Pearcel Mod. Uninstalling will give the flight ability back to the user.
it does unfortunately mean that the above solution null and voids a few quests.
I have write an issue to the MiningMark48/Pearcel-Mod.

Last edited:
M

MiningMark48

If you are having troubles with the angel ring not working due to Pearcel Mod, this will be fixed in the next version. (v2.0.1) Currently, the best fix is to go into your config files for Pearcel Mod and disable the Pearcel Cloud, doing so should fix the issue. If you find any other issues, please post them onto the Pearcel Mod issues page on Github.

I

ircmaan

It is a problem with the Pearcel Mod. Uninstalling will give the flight ability back to the user.
it does unfortunately mean that the above solution null and voids a few quests.
I've got an answer:
"For now, there is an option in the Pearcel Mod config file that asks if you would like to disable the Pearcel Cloud, enabling this to true should fix your issue. I will try to have this fixed in the next version (which will be soon due to newly discovered bugs). "

B

BananaMonk

Hey for some reason this modpack wont appear on my launcher, anybody know why?

lady2beetle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, guys, stupid question.

I got a private server set up so that I can play this modpack with a friend, but for some reason we can't get the map to start. We keep hitting the button on the diamond block, but nothing happens. Is it an issue with multiplayer or is 1.7.10 different or am I an idiot?

GeekerAndy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, guys, stupid question.

I got a private server set up so that I can play this modpack with a friend, but for some reason we can't get the map to start. We keep hitting the button on the diamond block, but nothing happens. Is it an issue with multiplayer or is 1.7.10 different or am I an idiot?
Have you made sure you have command blocks enabled?