[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

cjb1987192

Jul 29, 2019
it would be really cheaty. but you got wings from extra utilities, which give you creative flight
Thank you for your advice. I will not install a jetpack mod. What are the wings called from extra utilities called? I don't really know anything about the extra utilities mod.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your advice. I will not install a jetpack mod. What are the wings called from extra utilities called? I don't really know anything about the extra utilities mod.

look up rings. There are about 5 variations of them. They are expensive to make but can be dropped by the higher tier bags. Later in the game where flying is most important you will be able to automate getting those bags. Just keep an eye on the fluxed crystals seeds for them. They require several of those bags to make. So don't just open up every one you find.

spongman

Jul 29, 2019
hey, does anyone know if you're supposed to be able to cast weapon parts from metallurgy metals (adamantine, etc...) ?

i can cast ingots from them, but not weapon parts :(

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
hey, does anyone know if you're supposed to be able to cast weapon parts from metallurgy metals (adamantine, etc...) ?

i can cast ingots from them, but not weapon parts :(

Were you trying bow parts cause those were crashy buggy. But maybe no in the updated version.

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is the greatest place to post this but whenever I try to download ME^-1 via FTB it says that there is an error dowloading the pack, and yes I am using CurseCDN

Solmorphic

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone successfully upgraded from 1.0.4 to the latest version on the curse launcher (1.0.6)? Whenever I try, it just hangs after warning me about missing block IDs.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone successfully upgraded from 1.0.4 to the latest version on the curse launcher (1.0.6)? Whenever I try, it just hangs after warning me about missing block IDs.

Yah some things were changed around but it shouldn't effect anything negatively. Just make sure to back up your world just in case.

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
I am running on 1.0.4 of the pack and i want to automate my fluxed crystal triple compressed cookie production. I have two speed upgrades and an automation upgrade in my farm manager, but the automation upgrade isnt working (i havent tested out the speed upgrades) another thing is i have to power each powered soil block with conduit in order for that block to grow the crystals. I am assuming the farm manager is playing no role in running the farm. the interface on my farm manager is different than the ones i see in videos (it doesnt have the 3x3,5x5,7x7) buttons, so is there another way to configure so it works properly?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I am running on 1.0.4 of the pack and i want to automate my fluxed crystal triple compressed cookie production. I have two speed upgrades and an automation upgrade in my farm manager, but the automation upgrade isnt working (i havent tested out the speed upgrades) another thing is i have to power each powered soil block with conduit in order for that block to grow the crystals. I am assuming the farm manager is playing no role in running the farm. the interface on my farm manager is different than the ones i see in videos (it doesnt have the 3x3,5x5,7x7) buttons, so is there another way to configure so it works properly?

Vids are outdated. As is the version of fluxed crystals you are using.
I'd recommended updating to the latest version. What you have there is the beta/ still being developed version.

Last edited:

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
Vids are outdated. As is the version of fluxed crystals you are using.
I'd recommended updating to the latest version. What you have there is the beta/ still being developed version.

i just read a description in the new version of Fluxed Crystals it says that the farm manager has been removed, if so how can i automate the farm?

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
There isn't a section called "Secrets"? There used to be. Maybe it wasn't able to be updated for the newer versions.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Using four pieces of Quadruple-Compressed Cobblestone to make a Compressed Cobble Crossbow Limb results in an absurdly, ridiculously, undoubtedly broken Crossbow:

zIGKTaL.jpg

With no level ups, that's 150 Hearts of damage, and an Arrow Speed of 75---nearly ten times faster than any other material. It can one-shot anything, at any distance, instantly (the bolt has no travel time), with pinpoint accuracy... and then reloads in less than two seconds.

It's a lot of fun. I call it the Finger of God. But I'm assuming this is unintended? :)