[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Futuradu63

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
I have a problem :/
When I download the map and I click Launch nothing happens on FTB, even when I create a new world nothing.
A little help please

villek

Jul 29, 2019
Hey.
When i try craft tinkers arrows and use feather as fleching i crash. Cant use my world anymore when i log in i crash before i can break tool station. Something to do with rendering?
Is there way to fix it without removing mod (i dont wanna lose my tools) or using world edit(cant get it working for some reason)?

Minecraft Crash Report

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// You're mean.

Time: 1.3.2015 21:20
Description: Rendering item

java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering item
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_94149_a(RenderItem.java:732)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.renderItemIntoGUI(RenderItem.java:498)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_82406_b(RenderItem.java:565)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.drawSlotItem(GuiContainerManager.java:488)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146977_a(GuiContainer.java:268)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:99)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1061)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:990)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_94149_a(RenderItem.java:732)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.renderItemIntoGUI(RenderItem.java:498)

-- Item being rendered --
Details:
Item Type: tconstruct.items.tools.Arrow@29241a50
Item Aux: 0
Item NBT: {InfiTool:{BaseDurability:1149,Head:101,ToolEXP:0L,HarvestLevel:3,Attack:5,RenderHead:101,ModDurability:0.0f,Handle:113,Broken:0b,Shoddy:0.0f,RenderHandle:113,Accessory:0,MiningSpeed:600,RenderAccessory:0,ToolLevel:1,Unbreaking:2,Damage:0,BonusDurability:0,TotalDurability:1149,Modifiers:1},display:{Name:"§fmaterial.damascussteel tool.arrow"}}
Item Foil: false
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_82406_b(RenderItem.java:565)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.drawSlotItem(GuiContainerManager.java:488)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146977_a(GuiContainer.java:268)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:99)

-- Screen render details --
Details:
Screen name: tconstruct.tools.gui.ToolStationGui
Mouse location: Scaled: (240, 124). Absolute: (960, 499)
Screen size: Scaled: (480, 250). Absolute: (1920, 998). Scale factor of 4

The_Catman

Jul 29, 2019
Unload the Spatial IO Area. As far as I know, Gravestones are Tile Entities, so the won't be loaded into Spatial IO.

BTW, Is it a bug, that Tile Entities are not loaded into Spatial IO? I build a mob spawner in Miners Delight, unloaded it, loaded up Vanilla mining, and there where blaze everywhere, because Powered Spawners are Tile Entities ._.
If it's a bug, I hope that it gets fixed soon :D

Spatial IO operates on a whitelist. Any block not added to that list won't be loaded into Spatial IO drives. All vanilla blocks and AE2 blocks are on that list by default. Clearly ZTones, Chisel, some Extra Utilities, etc have been added by parcel, however many things haven't, particularly machines and gravestones.

This is because when Spatial IO was first introduced, many mod added blocks (particularly machines) would not only break when loaded into Spatial IO, but break everything, sometimes irreparably. A lot of mods have had this problem fixed in some way or another, some haven't, so the general practice is to just add things you know for certain will work, and leave anything you're unsure of off.

So no, it's not a bug, it's an intended function to prevent bugs. Just don't build things in IO chambers for the most part, and unload it to find gravestones if you want. If you think there should be no issue loading certain blocks into Spatial IO feel free to put them on the whitelist, just don't be surprised if the world breaks.

creeperguy396

Jul 29, 2019
@parcel31u Hey, question. I can now see the title screen by downloading previous versions, but I always crash after opening the quest book or my inventory after some time (Around a minute). Is there a way of preventing this from happening, or at least help increase the amount of time I can play it?

krakentoa

Jul 29, 2019
*gets deep space forgecraft*
"all this stuff seems decoratively placed. quarry, pick it apart"
*watches vid tutorial on new ae2 crafting mechanics*
"WHAT HAVE I DONE"

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Hey.
When i try craft tinkers arrows and use feather as fleching i crash. Cant use my world anymore when i log in i crash before i can break tool station. Something to do with rendering?
Is there way to fix it without removing mod (i dont wanna lose my tools) or using world edit(cant get it working for some reason)?
[/spoiler]

Did you try to use metallurgy materials in making the arrows. Cause that causes crashes.
You can use mceddit to load the world and delete the tool station.

iarspider

Jul 29, 2019
@parcel31u Hey, question. I can now see the title screen by downloading previous versions, but I always crash after opening the quest book or my inventory after some time (Around a minute). Is there a way of preventing this from happening, or at least help increase the amount of time I can play it?

Logs or didn't happen (c)

Futuradu63

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
When I download the map and I click Launch nothing happens on FTB, even when I create a new world nothing.
A little help please

Monkey8EA5T

Jul 29, 2019
I've been running the 1.0.4 modpack offline on my own PC okay, but I have decided to download the server version to run on my home server. However, when I try to connect from my client I get the following error;

"Mod Rejections [FMLMod:CompactMachines{1.7.10-1.12}]"

I suspect it's caused by an out-of-date modpack. Will dialling back to 1.0.3 fix this issue, or is there a workaround I can try?

The_Catman

Jul 29, 2019
I've been running the 1.0.4 modpack offline on my own PC okay, but I have decided to download the server version to run on my home server. However, when I try to connect from my client I get the following error;

"Mod Rejections [FMLMod:CompactMachines{1.7.10-1.12}]"

I suspect it's caused by an out-of-date modpack. Will dialling back to 1.0.3 fix this issue, or is there a workaround I can try?

As mentioned a few times before, check the client mods and compare to the server mods. Replace any outdated mods on the server with the client mods.

Don't add any of the mods that aren't already on the server (unless it's a mod you added), and don't remove any from the server that aren't in the client. Some mods are client only and some are server only and they're all probably important.

Monkey8EA5T

Jul 29, 2019
As mentioned a few times before, check the client mods and compare to the server mods. Replace any outdated mods on the server with the client mods.

Don't add any of the mods that aren't already on the server (unless it's a mod you added), and don't remove any from the server that aren't in the client. Some mods are client only and some are server only and they're all probably important.

Looks like CompactMachines is version 1.12 on the server, but 1.16 on the client.

Thanks!

swallowtail717

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I wanted to know how to make myself an OP on my infinity FTB server. I go to the ops.json file and open it. I then type my username and save. Then when I run the server ServerStart.bat the name disappears. Do you know how I can do this?

Also how can I get creepers to stop doing damage. I have not set up a server for a while since I made a B-team server for me and my daughter. I know about MCPC-Plus but now I read that this is different. I just had a creeper blow up the inside of our house.

The_Catman

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I wanted to know how to make myself an OP on my infinity FTB server. I go to the ops.json file and open it. I then type my username and save. Then when I run the server ServerStart.bat the name disappears. Do you know how I can do this?

Also how can I get creepers to stop doing damage. I have not set up a server for a while since I made a B-team server for me and my daughter. I know about MCPC-Plus but now I read that this is different. I just had a creeper blow up the inside of our house.

I think you're in the wrong thread. This is for Material Energy^4, Infinity support is here.

Also, I don't think the OP list should be a .json file, but i haven't run a server for a couple years so things may have changed.

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
A little help please

what map download?

Just download the mod pack from the third party section in the ftb launcher and start a new world.
There is no map download.

zBob

Jul 29, 2019

I think you can still add to the ops.txt file and the server will import that info on startup, if not you can just type the command below from inside the server console once it is online. After you are an op then you can op other people yourself from the in game console.

/op USERNAME

For server setup check out this thread to help out with that, there is one called TNT utils that should be able to do what you want.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/comprehensive-list-of-mods-useful-for-server-admins.58524/

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
If you are setting up a 1.04 server, don't forget to also copy over WAILA to the server. Otherwise you won't see some of the Tooltip details as you did in SSP.