[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
? what do you mean biome id conflicts? between bop and EXBXL? also, does this mean you are planning to switch it to to the GT gems? i am so confused right now.
Yes between BoP and EXBXL. Every biome in minecraft has its ID. Same like it was in pre 1.7 with items. If two biomes share the ID... it conflicts and crashes (the worst case) or one of those conflicting ones will never generate (the not so bad scenario).

Probably will change it to GT gems at some point.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Yes between BoP and EXBXL. Every biome in minecraft has its ID. Same like it was in pre 1.7 with items. If two biomes share the ID... it conflicts and crashes (the worst case) or one of those conflicting ones will never generate (the not so bad scenario).

Probably will change it to GT gems at some point.
;) good. having it be GT gems by default would make it easier to switch biome mods.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest I can't remember the exact setup I was following a tutorial on YouTube by some guy who didn't speak the best English. I followed it but after awhile it stopped working.
** snip **

Trying to catch up with this thread after a long time...

^^ Every time someone makes a mention about unggod and his English, I am reminded of Bruce Lee's remark on "finger pointing at the moon" :p Don't focus on the finger, for then you end up missing the heavenly glory....
All hail the UNGGGGggggggggggggggggggg :D

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
@MigukNamja I'll test that first of all then. If bronze is bugged id best increase steel production otherwise it's going to take a lifetime!

@Pyure for now charcoal from my tree farm, it's producing quite a lot of charcoal. I did test an enderIO tree farm but it needs much much more RF than was feasible at the time. Had three enderio coal generators going with the farm operating on a red stone timer every 2 minutes but still wasn't enough. Burnt through all the charcoal when I wasn't watching it :/
I have a lava boiler as well but don't use that anymore even though I have a good supply of lava.
FWIW, I came to hear from the kirara server that the GT boilers are bugged/explosion-prone in general. People look for the fastest way to replace them with another source and move on.

Grove

Jul 29, 2019
FWIW, I came to hear from the kirara server that the GT boilers are bugged/explosion-prone in general. People look for the fastest way to replace them with another source and move on.

Yeah I know they are explosion prone and I don't know if it's my setup @Pyure but tested both the steel and bronze boiler , both use 42/43 charcoal then turn them selves off.
To fix I need to remove and. Replace the boiler block, then re-apply ductape to the maintenance hatch and it will work for another 42/43 charcoal. Tried with coal too, same issue so it's not the fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I can't craft Royal Jelly from Pam's. I put the queen bee in the crafting grid and nothing comes up.
the bee needs to be 0 durability/dead. put it in an apiary from pams for a while, It also states on the bee that it will only make the jelly if the bee is 'dead'

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
We've had a steel one running virtually non-stop for a couple weeks now. No issues.

Yeah I know they are explosion prone and I don't know if it's my setup @Pyure but tested both the steel and bronze boiler , both use 42/43 charcoal then turn them selves off.
To fix I need to remove and. Replace the boiler block, then re-apply ductape to the maintenance hatch and it will work for another 42/43 charcoal. Tried with coal too, same issue so it's not the fuel.

Insanity, what the hell. Can you do screenshots and tell me where all the particular pieces are?

Reactions: Grove

gallowglass

Jul 29, 2019
the bee needs to be 0 durability/dead. put it in an apiary from pams for a while, It also states on the bee that it will only make the jelly if the bee is 'dead'

Oh, I get it. I had interpreted that the other way around, that the bee had to have taken 0 durability. D'oh.

Thanks.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I am crashing like every other time I connect to my server. Which is pretty annoying. Add to that the fact that it takes several minutes to restart the client and I am an unhappy minecrafter. Any help is appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/DFqBRYqX
This looks like an "corrupted" item in your inventory. Make a backup of your player.dat file in the world/players folder and delete that. if you will find that you are now able to log in, use NBT editor to track the offending item, and remove it.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Having updated to 1.1.4 i am unable to load a world, not even a new one.
The client loads just fine though, when it finishes i see in the bottom left hand "93 Mods loaded, 92 active"
Attempting to load a world gives me a wonderful hue of red in the console, which i have NO clue what it all means apart from the fact that something isnt loading properly.
The only mod >I< have disabled is Biomes 'O Plenty, because the world i created was generated with EXBL.

Anyway, This is what im seeing;
[20:15:10] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: The following problems were captured during this phase
[20:15:10] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from MineTweaker3
java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at stanhebben.zenscript.ZenModule$MyClassLoader.findClass(ZenModule.java:346) ~[ZenModule$MyClassLoader.class:?]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at Vanilla.__script__(vanilla.zs:45) ~[?:?]
at __ZenMain__.run(vanilla.zs) ~[?:?]
at minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker.load(MTTweaker.java:158) ~[MTTweaker.class:?]
at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI.reload(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:561) ~[MineTweakerImplementationAPI.class:?]
at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI.onServerStart(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:492) ~[MineTweakerImplementationAPI.class:?]
at minetweaker.mc1710.MineTweakerMod.onServerAboutToStart(MineTweakerMod.java:169) ~[MineTweakerMod.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) [LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:809) [Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerAboutToStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:273) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:91) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
[20:15:10] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: A fatal exception occurred during the server about to start event
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:810) [Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerAboutToStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:273) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:91) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file
at stanhebben.zenscript.ZenModule$MyClassLoader.findClass(ZenModule.java:346) ~[ZenModule$MyClassLoader.class:?]
at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI.reload(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:561) ~[MineTweakerImplementationAPI.class:?]
at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI.onServerStart(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:492) ~[MineTweakerImplementationAPI.class:?]
at minetweaker.mc1710.MineTweakerMod.onServerAboutToStart(MineTweakerMod.java:169) ~[MineTweakerMod.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:809) ~[Loader.class:?]
... 4 more
[20:15:10] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:15:10] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:15:10] [Server thread/ERROR] [ModTweaker]: Skipping event FMLServerStoppedEvent and marking errored mod ModTweaker since required dependency MineTweaker3 has errored
[20:15:10] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[20:15:10] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.

As the text might suggest, none of the logs seem to be recording the error - this is all being pulled out of the console.
I didnt save any of the configurations from 1.1.2, nor have i attempted to move any of my backups into the minecraft directory, save for my world file.

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Having updated to 1.1.4 i am unable to load a world, not even a new one.
The client loads just fine though, when it finishes i see in the bottom left hand "93 Mods loaded, 92 active"
Attempting to load a world gives me a wonderful hue of red in the console, which i have NO clue what it all means apart from the fact that something isnt loading properly.
The only mod >I< have disabled is Biomes 'O Plenty, because the world i created was generated with EXBL.

Anyway, This is what im seeing;
[20:15:10] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: The following problems were captured during this phase
[20:15:10] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from MineTweaker3
java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1208-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) [LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:809) [Loader.class:?]
[20:15:10] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: A fatal exception occurred during the server about to start event
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:810) [Loader.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:809) ~[Loader.class:?]
... 4 more
[20:15:10] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:15:10] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:15:10] [Server thread/ERROR] [ModTweaker]: Skipping event FMLServerStoppedEvent and marking errored mod ModTweaker since required dependency MineTweaker3 has errored
[20:15:10] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[20:15:10] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.

As the text might suggest, none of the logs seem to be recording the error - this is all being pulled out of the console.
I didnt save any of the configurations from 1.1.2, nor have i attempted to move any of my backups into the minecraft directory, save for my world file.
New world is loading fine? Did you tried to redownload the pack? Do you have up to date JAVA?

Actually this seems like an error tied to Minetweaker itself, and we have encountered it on the DEV server as well. Fix is quite simple.
Download this file: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/JasonMcRay/InfiTech-1.7/development/scripts/vanilla.zs - if it will open in the browser, just save it.
And place it in the scripts folder in your FTB/infitech2/minecraft directory.

Last edited:

Grove

Jul 29, 2019
Insanity, what the hell. Can you do screenshots and tell me where all the particular pieces are?

I attempted to test it in creative, despite this I'm in the middle of crafting one myself and don't need many more blocks to complete it so as soon as I've done that I'll upload a screenshot.

Can't understand why it would be working for you and not me, tested steel and bronze both had the same issue.

If it's still not working and all looks fine feel free to join the server when I'm on and I'll tp you to me so you can see for yourself :p

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
Update v1.1.3 changelog:
- Fixed Chisel mod recipe for Chisel Tool
- Semi-fixed recipe for Focus of Excavation
What exactly was the fix? If you don't mind my asking.

/edit
Figured out the Chisel tool fix. So never mind that.

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
What exactly was the fix? If you don't mind my asking.
The chisel was uncraftable because of recipe conflict, so i changed it a bit.
Focus of excavation required a "broken" emerald (with GT-ERR-01 tag) from Extra Bees. So I just fixed the recipe to require normal emerald. In the Thaumonomicon it will probably still show the GT-ERR-01 type of emerald, but the recipe is fixed "behind the scenes".

Last edited:

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
New world is loading fine? Did you tried to redownload the pack? Do you have up to date JAVA?

Actually this seems like an error tied to Minetweaker itself, and we have encountered it on the DEV server as well. Fix is quite simple.
Download this file: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/JasonMcRay/InfiTech-1.7/development/scripts/vanilla.zs - if it will open in the browser, just save it.
And place it in the scripts folder in your FTB/infitech2/minecraft directory.

Cant load a new world, java is about as up-to-date as it can get, seeing as how minecraft likes to try and force permsizes, which errors java 8 out.
ill try this fix when i get back from work though.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Cant load a new world, java is about as up-to-date as it can get, seeing as how minecraft likes to try and force permsizes, which errors java 8 out.
ill try this fix when i get back from work though.

Still this error ?

at Vanilla.__script__(vanilla.zs:45

I haven't updated yet, so I don't know what's on line 45, but I'm guessing it's invoking a machine (function) from a specific mod. Am guessing Java can't de-reference the address of the function (method) to execute it. Suggest looking at line 45 of vanilla.zs .

Reactions: Grove