[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yeah a lot of people like all the weird food items. I just don't see the point in a hardcore GT mod.

Honestly, by itself, its really just a harmless distraction. But spice of life means I'm constantly getting sidetracked from doing actual InfiTech stuff (as defined from previous InfiTech modpack)

Reactions: Grove

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
if you are getting an crash with v1.1.3 similiar to this: http://pastebin.com/qhG0mTFK stay away from the 1.1.3 version for now. Something broke in the Forge which I wasnt aware of :(
So either stay on 1.1.2, or if you know how to, change the forge in v1.1.3 to 10.13.0.1208 (using MultiMC is the best and easiest way).

Very sorry for this issue, but in all my tests it worked perfectly, there will be a fixed version 1.1.4 ASAP.

Grove

Jul 29, 2019
if you are getting an crash with v1.1.3 similiar to this: http://pastebin.com/qhG0mTFK stay away from the 1.1.3 version for now. Something broke in the Forge which I wasnt aware of :(
So either stay on 1.1.2, or if you know how to, change the forge in v1.1.3 to 10.13.0.1208 (using MultiMC is the best and easiest way).

Very sorry for this issue, but in all my tests it worked perfectly, there will be a fixed version 1.1.4 ASAP.
So are people still able to get on the server? Is the server on 1.1.2 or 1.1.3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The destruction axe for instance permanently deprecates basically every mining tool except maybe the Mining Laser for clearing out rock :p

Yeah its a shame that recipe isn't accessible.

Reactions: gallowglass

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
*looking through modlist because was adding ATG to replace BOP, and saw "js.jar", investigate mode = on. opens with winrar, "mozilla"* hmmm....... i must know the awnser to this question! what is this "js.jar"???? [/curious]

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
*looking through modlist because was adding ATG to replace BOP, and saw "js.jar", investigate mode = on. opens with winrar, "mozilla"* hmmm....... i must know the awnser to this question! what is this "js.jar"???? [/curious]
hmm... it is needed by customstuff2, and is called "rhino".... the investigation continues.....[DOUBLEPOST=1411790792][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmm... it is needed by customstuff2, and is called "rhino".... the investigation continues.....
"Rhino is an implementation of JavaScript in Java". investigation complete, disengaging forton capacitors, disabling investigate mode.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
YES. i managed to remove the bop minetweaky stuff, and replace it with the GT sapphire and ruby. ATG awayyyyy!!! (got some GT-ERR-01s but, moving a line in the script fixed it)

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
YES. i managed to remove the bop minetweaky stuff, and replace it with the GT sapphire and ruby. ATG awayyyyy!!! (got some GT-ERR-01s but, moving a line in the script fixed it)
hmm, actually, i think i will leave bop n and use it. it is prolly useful for the pack progression.

(may switch it back later, in my tests a while ago, bop hated giving me any FPS at all)

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Modpack has been updated to v1.1.4 with fixed Forge crash. So feel free to update now :D
gonna skip this update because internet :) btw, why do you have it specify BOP gems in the vanilla.zs file? it causes problems if you are not using bop(ie EXBXL or ATG) and you could use the gregtech gems.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
gonna skip this update because internet :) btw, why do you have it specify BOP gems in the vanilla.zs file? it causes problems if you are not using bop(ie EXBXL) and you could use the gregtech gems.
Did you read the modpack information and description?
This modpack doesnt support removing mods. If you will remove some mod it can break the rest of changed recipes.
I was just copying and fixing the recipes from ExtraBees, without an access to client. I had only the access to console, and its HARD to find the GT name for the item since everything is the same unloc. name.

So if you dont want a mod in there its up to you to change the needed stuff. Someone could go and said I tried to remove GC and it broke every recipe.
And after bit of testing you can use both BoP and EBXL (you will probably need to remove the EXBXL config file, to reset the Biome IDs)

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Did you read the modpack information and description?
This modpack doesnt support removing mods. If you will remove some mod it can break the rest of changed recipes.

So if you dont want a mod in there its up to you to change the needed stuff. Someone could go and said I tried to remove GC and it broke every recipe.
And after bit of testing you can use both BoP and EBXL (you will probably need to remove the EXBXL config file, to reset the Biome IDs)
hmm. well, odd. i don't argue with removing mods is not supported, just making it output GT gems directly seems better than having the GT unfication thing do it, imo, and it doesn't have any drawbacks that i can think of. also, what do you mean, EXBXL works? do you mean have both it and BOP loaded? seems odd, because i didn't think you could have both generating their biomes at the same time. (they prolly fixed that tho)[DOUBLEPOST=1411843952][/DOUBLEPOST]
also, this seems to be the only problem with removing BOP. if it used the GT gems by default, biome mods could be switched withought much of a problem :) (from what i can see. there may be more bop stuff i can't find)

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Well its the same like BoP generating its own biomes and vanilla minecraft generating its biomes. The only problem was, the Biome ID conflicts. Which can still happen, so you need to change few values in configs.
Also as I said. Reason i did not change it to GT version is: BoP ruby: BiomesOPlenty:gems:1; GT ruby: gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:8502 and 8512... And I was away from my workstation so was not able to check it in game, so i just needed to check it on the server console (which is still not easy to do)

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Well its the same like BoP generating its own biomes and vanilla minecraft generating its biomes. The only problem was, the Biome ID conflicts. Which can still happen, so you need to change few values in configs.
Also as I said. Reason i did not change it to GT version is: BoP ruby: BiomesOPlenty:gems:1; GT ruby: gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:8502 and 8512... And I was away from my workstation so was not able to check it in game, so i just needed to check it on the server console (which is still not easy to do)
? what do you mean biome id conflicts? between bop and EXBXL? also, does this mean you are planning to switch it to to the GT gems? i am so confused right now.