[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

neigenoir

Jul 29, 2019
at least, please tell me, can you see any "scepter" (except thaumium bossed) or "staff" (not a staff core) in nei list on this modpack? can you get it by nei cheatmode?

Last edited:

neigenoir

Jul 29, 2019
hello

something wrong with my thaumcraft progress:
i researched everything available for wands staves and scepters ("magic staves" and "crafting scepters" too), yet i cant craft no scepter nor staff - i cant even find em in nei.
arcane crafting receipt in crafting scepters research in thaumonomicon says i should use 3 caps (gold), 1 primal charm, 1 rod (greatwood) but it doesnt work, i cant even see cost in vis of the recipe.
View attachment 34617 View attachment 34618
(pay attention on 2nd picture nei window - no items found on "scepter" query string)
what am i doing wrong?

upd. staff problem is even worse - i can craft staff core, but there is no complete staves in nei and no researches for them in thaumonomicon (only for staff cores).

PS: playing MP.

i figured it out!

there are really NO these items in nei (just like greatwood basic magic wand itself), but you still CAN craft em.
the thing is there is a mistake in thaumonomicon entry - it says you should use gold caps for greatwood rods but in reality you must use silver ones. in that case the recipe works fine.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Don't let this pack die, release what you got even if buggy it would be like open beta. holidays are coming!

The spiritual successor to this is Infitech 2: Fear the Night. It was made with the permission of the original author, and is up to date with the latest GT5u.

P.s. there are some mod changes from the original, so you would not be able to keep an existing world from Infitech 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herrminator1994

Sliderpro

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Jason. We all know you play some sort of infitech 2.5-3 o_O. You may have it in beta but don't hesitate to share it! ;) I reaaally want to play some minecraft but other packs don't work for me, it has to be your's :eek:
+ people here can troubleshoot and stuff :rolleyes:
plsplsplspls.

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Fantastic thanks :)
There is a way to convert your InfiTech 2 world to an InfiTech 2u: Fear the Night world. However, doing so will skip quite a bit of the new progression if you're a decent way into the pack already (as well as force you to re-work many of your processing lines due to the changes in gregtech 5u) and theres also a chance you would need to reset your quest book since over 100 of the quests have changed in some way or another. Anyway, all you would need to do is download InfiTech 2u: Fear the Night as a separate instance. Copy the biomesXL config file from your original InfiTech 2 instance and replace the one in the Fear the Night instance then copy your world over. After that you will be good to launch.

If you run into issues or have any questions shoot me a PM. Keep in mind if an update to Fear the Night comes out, you will need to replace the BiomesXL config again everytime you update to avoid strange generation in your world.

N

nliv007

Hi, for thaumcraft, why does the crucible spit out iron nuggets if there is more than 2 mettalum in the curcible?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Jason. We all know you play some sort of infitech 2.5-3 o_O. You may have it in beta but don't hesitate to share it! ;) I reaaally want to play some minecraft but other packs don't work for me, it has to be your's :eek:
+ people here can troubleshoot and stuff :rolleyes:
plsplsplspls.
I have a very early pre-alpha version of that. And currently only few selected ppl have access to it (patrons and twitch subs). There are couple mods that needs recipe tweaking. So when those are twerked, I will be putting the pack out for bigger beta testing.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
I have a very early pre-alpha version of that. And currently only few selected ppl have access to it (patrons and twitch subs). There are couple mods that needs recipe tweaking. So when those are twerked, I will be putting the pack out for bigger beta testing.
I'm curious. Is it a V1.10 or later version?