[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Love this modpack, but I'm having a problem.
I wish to research Straw Golems in Thaumcraft, but it says "Missing required research".
Usually you just have to research the Hungry Chest, and you get the straw golem, but this is not the case.
How do I get the straw golem research? :)
Straw Golem < Infusion < Vinteum < Balanced Shard

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
BTW for anyone. If you want to find what research is needed (what we changed) you can head check the thaumcraft.zs script. Just an example for above straw golem:
1) Research.addPrereq("GOLEMSTRAW", "INFUSION", true); - 1 is research, 2 is prereq, 3 dont care about that
v
2) Research.addPrereq("INFUSION", "AM_GEMVINTEUM", true);
v
3) Research.addPrereq("AM_GEMVINTEUM", "GT_CRYSTALLISATION", false);

You will not be able to find all requirements in the script, because some of them are for example directly made in GT. But the stuff we changed (or @Xavion actually did, its all his fault) you can figure out from the script.

Of course I am not telling you to do that. If you prefer asking question, you can just fine in here, or on discord, or even in our new plain subreddit :)

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
Question to anyone good at KAMI/TC: Does the Ichorcloth wand have similar boni as the primal staff? The primal staff recharges automaticaly and adds +1 potency to each focus, but what does the ichor one have in advantage over the higher vis storage?

Higher Vis storage + same bonus(I'm not sure if they were changed sense the early 1.7 days(which was the last time I made the Ichor Staff))

SongtsanGambo

Jul 29, 2019
We're just getting into Galacticraft. I was going to make Galacticraft's Electric Compressor. It's there in NEI but is no recipe for making it comes up. Anyone know how to make it?

N

Navarin

We're just getting into Galacticraft. I was going to make Galacticraft's Electric Compressor. It's there in NEI but is no recipe for making it comes up. Anyone know how to make it?

Check the recipe for compressed metals. I'm pretty sure you have to do it in the implosion compressor and not GC's machines.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
What mod ables you to get items by scrolling?
For me it's not working :/
FTB InfiTech

It should be NEI or InvTweaks or Mouse Tweaks. It depends largely on which one you have and for the NEI version you must have the NEI inventory open on the side or it doesn't work. Looking through the mods in the modpack on the FTB Launcher screen can be extremely helpful, as most mods have links set up to their respective pages, where you can find more information on them, you might be able to find out what their functions include or see if any of their features use mouse controls like the scrollwheel.

There's a bit of clicking involved, but it's definitely worth looking through, most of the tweak mods are fairly obviously named. HTH. :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Reactions: Niidikene

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Per a google search, the NEI option menu and stuff must be opened for the mouse wheel functionality to work. Try that.

Open the inventory, if you don't see the blocks and items on the side, press O to open it, then try it.

IF you do, press it twice to turn it off, then on, then attempt the mouse wheel.

Reactions: Niidikene

jolly2002

Jul 29, 2019
I have downloaded the modpack today over FTB Launcher 1.4.12. I am wondering why the HQM mod isn't included?!? The discription sayys it should have?!?

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
I have downloaded the modpack today over FTB Launcher 1.4.12. I am wondering why the HQM mod isn't included?!? The discription sayys it should have?!?

It is included. You should start with the book in your inventory. Not sure what you don't have it. Maybe you installed an old version?

S

Sven "flamestrider"

I have downloaded the modpack today over FTB Launcher 1.4.12. - crop -
Welcome to a world of challenges, may your playtime be fun, challenging, and somewhat frustrating... just like for the rest of us ;)

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019

You have to do it the Greggy way .... the new TNT recipe though *ugh* There was a reason why I never took chemistry.... too many elements *headache*

S

Sven "flamestrider"

You have to do it the Greggy way .... the new TNT recipe though *ugh* There was a reason why I never took chemistry.... too many elements *headache*
From your comment I gather you don't like the mod MineChem either? ;) (though that isn't part of this pack...)

C

ColdComfort

Trying to get my Electric Blast Furnace working, but I'm having issues.

M46C6Eh.png

When I put in a copper ingot, it just eats it, nothing comes out. Doesn't seem to draw any power from the battery buffers either. (Each one contains 1 fully charged Lithium LV battery.) Also has an ample supply of liquid oxygen too (15,000). Also did all the maintenance, so it should be running as efficiently as possible... And I checked that it's not built on a chunk boundary.

What am I missing?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
MineChem was in release for a while too, eventually removed due to extremely frequent freezing afflicting a very small portion of users, notably Jason.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Trying to get my Electric Blast Furnace working, but I'm having issues.
When I put in a copper ingot, it just eats it, nothing comes out. Doesn't seem to draw any power from the battery buffers either. (Each one contains 1 fully charged Lithium LV battery.) Also has an ample supply of liquid oxygen too (15,000). Also did all the maintenance, so it should be running as efficiently as possible... And I checked that it's not built on a chunk boundary.

What am I missing?
How much eu/t does the recipe require? It looks like you're currently providing 96 eu/t minus some loss due to cabling. (Note that you can save energy by placing the buffers against the EBF in your setup.)

MineChem was in release for a while too, eventually removed due to extremely frequent freezing afflicting a very small portion of users, notably Jason.
I couldn't remember if it was release or not. But yeah, it definitely wasn't stable on my end either. Some NEI pages would frequently crash me, there were occasional duplication problems, and it made some resources, e.g. osmium, trivially easy to acquire.

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like you want to make the special copper i allways forgot the name of. You could also use an arc-furnace for that.