[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

A

Astrik

There are no iron caps. Your initial wand is Copper Capped
For silver caps I need a greatwood wand? I've found the clothes Mikhail mentioned (спасибо, я русский, если что) , but to get them I have to find a dungeon or make some research?

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

GammaGoblin

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like Melons do not spawn in Extreme Jungle bioms.
I "tested" it on two playthroughs.
At first, in Infitech 3.1.x, all jungles were Extreme versions, and none of them had any melons (and i explored A BIG portion of the world).
Now, in 3.2.x, the situtation is kinda the same. I encounter only Extreme Jungles with no melons. Am i that unlucky? Or is it actually a thing and EJungle does not spawn melons?

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like Melons do not spawn in Extreme Jungle bioms.
I "tested" it on two playthroughs.
At first, in Infitech 3.1.x, all jungles were Extreme versions, and none of them had any melons (and i explored A BIG portion of the world).
Now, in 3.2.x, the situtation is kinda the same. I encounter only Extreme Jungles with no melons. Am i that unlucky? Or is it actually a thing and EJungle does not spawn melons?

Unsure as to the question regarding the biomes, but you ought to be able to get any of the sorts of melons through Pams Harvestcraft melon patches.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
That is definitely NOT INTENDED... I will try to make an update today (if I will not fall asleep as yesterday, when I wanted to stream). There are already quite few number of changes and fixes pending, so will do that (without mod updates probably)

It's probably intended that there's a recipe to have 9 of them make one Iridium ore, but wow, I could have been 1/4 of the way to a Quantum Suit with what I'd collected! :D I'd say it's definitely not intended to have so much of it in worldgen loot, though. There also seems to be a lack of uses for the Iridium Shards, too. I take it that is intended? Can't even scan it in a Scanner.

If you do an update, I'll report back and let you know how a new world generates. :D I still have to get used to the new food mechanic, I've actually been rethinking my starting strategy for this modpack, the overall goal is now to get about 4 bags to carry stuff around in, and find some food reserves. I'm also evaluating the possibility of just doing a setup base anywhere and then go exploring for a real base location. Still would like some kind of Ender Chest or Pouch for item teleportation and storage, at least, unless you added something recently?

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
It's probably intended that there's a recipe to have 9 of them make one Iridium ore, but wow, I could have been 1/4 of the way to a Quantum Suit with what I'd collected! :D I'd say it's definitely not intended to have so much of it in worldgen loot, though. There also seems to be a lack of uses for the Iridium Shards, too. I take it that is intended? Can't even scan it in a Scanner.

If you do an update, I'll report back and let you know how a new world generates. :D I still have to get used to the new food mechanic, I've actually been rethinking my starting strategy for this modpack, the overall goal is now to get about 4 bags to carry stuff around in, and find some food reserves. I'm also evaluating the possibility of just doing a setup base anywhere and then go exploring for a real base location. Still would like some kind of Ender Chest or Pouch for item teleportation and storage, at least, unless you added something recently?

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
The Iridium Shards are "new" addition to IC2... I lowered the chance of them to spawn in loot chests. No ETA on the update. Waiting for one thing to be made, after that, update will come. So maybe today, maybe tomorrow.

C

catt0

With openblocks elevators turned off, are the rotating elevators supposed to be craftable? They are essentially the same, but cost two iron more.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
With openblocks elevators turned off, are the rotating elevators supposed to be craftable? They are essentially the same, but cost two iron more.
How have I never heard of rotating elevators?

PneumaticCraft elevators should still be craftable. Those are cool and Jason even made the Speed upgrade recipes a lot more sensible I believe.

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
Takes care of Lube, Now for Blue Mahoe

Attachments

• 2016-03-22_12.53.38.png
    2016-03-22_12.53.38.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 60

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Is that small plants, upon break of which, all sorts of green stuffs pop out?

Yep, there are a variety of them. Some have berries, some stalk vegetables, some root vegetables, some herbs, some leaf veggies, even mushrooms. Melon patch is the one you want to get pumpkins and watermelon. You can right-click the garden to get the garden without the contents exploding and filling your inventory. These are great for early game food, mid game food (by crafting Pam's HC recipes like beef wellington best food), and in some cases for Thaumcraft stuff :)

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Takes care of Lube, Now for Blue Mahoe
Hmm, good idea. I should get cracking on Forestry. Need seed oil for bees and I'm guessing that chestnuts will make good lubricant for advanced miner and drilling rigs?

Only downside is that on the last IT2 3.1.x server I made a bunch of forestry trees and ended up with a huge butterfly problem. I had butterflies everywhere and in fact one chunk NW of my base was so full of butterflies that it hosed up both my FPS and TPS to walk through it. Even after killing all the forestry trees the butterfly problem never went away.

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, good idea. I should get cracking on Forestry. Need seed oil for bees and I'm guessing that chestnuts will make good lubricant for advanced miner and drilling rigs?

Only downside is that on the last IT2 3.1.x server I made a bunch of forestry trees and ended up with a huge butterfly problem. I had butterflies everywhere and in fact one chunk NW of my base was so full of butterflies that it hosed up both my FPS and TPS to walk through it. Even after killing all the forestry trees the butterfly problem never went away.

On the server I play on we disable the butterfly's for this reason, it is a cool idea but beyond the random pollen they can drop when you kill them, they are pretty much useless..

Bob558

Jul 29, 2019
I start the game again. I noticed that the crops of the IC slowly grow or do not grow at all. I can not grow Tina Coppon

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
*phew* The new oil distillation tower is very complex when you try to maximize the production. Takes some time to stabalize the different subsystems during which they need additonal power which i have supplied with nitro diesel. Now i just need to add the cracking unit and second distilation tower and im good to go. Finally producing nitro diesel again :)

http://prntscr.com/aipuo5

The whole system will be fitted within one chunk and contain a total of 2 distilation towers, 1 cracking unit, 7 chemical reactors, 7 fluid canners, 1 4x battery buffer and 1 9x battery buffer, 1 electrolyzer, 1 extractor, 1x centrifuge, 1 compressor, 1 distillery as well as 2 advanced diesel generator, 1 turbo diesel generator, 4 gas turbines and 2 extra diesel generators as support during startup for desulfurisation and nitro fuel system. I will also need to add a small steam system which will probably be a buffer tank and a high pressure lava boiler which i will automate with BC gates.

There was so much going on I had to make a layout blueprint of the system before i even started to build it. Logistically the desulfurisation is the most difficult and is done with transfer nodes with hyper rationing pipes, ender io fluid and item conduits.

The main products are oxygen, LPG, Methane, Sulfuric acid, naptha, nitro diesel, toluene, lubricant but you can also take out hydrogen, nitrogen, steam, air and glycerol trinitrate from different parts of the system. Hats off to the ones who thought out this new system :D

Reactions: Dlur100

buncheesy

Jul 29, 2019
Just ran into a massive tainted biome not far from spawn....its huge! I have limited experience with past versions of thaumcraft and taint and it was bad. Please tell me the spreading of taint is switched off in the configs? Am away from pc as am at work. Will check tonight and turn it off if its not already and it wont affect anything else. Would rather not restart.