[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Dear diary, today I've discovered that Thaumcraft harvest golems are, in fact, multi-level, and you can plant something up to -2 y-levels from them. :) 2-level farm w/ only 1 high gap between levels ftw.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Dear diary, today I've discovered that Thaumcraft harvest golems are, in fact, multi-level, and you can plant something up to -2 y-levels from them. :) 2-level farm w/ only 1 high gap between levels ftw.
2 y levels? Awesome, make my mama beans so much easier when I can use golems and still have them. I'll add that to the non-existent list of tips and tricks I have to remember to include in the quests.

Majshock

Jul 29, 2019
soooo.... How about that 3.2 you smexy people? It's my bday in two weeks and I've never wanted anything more! Quick question, If I started a new world and started planning where I wanna live and designing my base without going into tech would that be an issue? Making sure there aren't any generation changes that matter.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's just a little bit of quest cleanup left, that seems to be what the publicly viewable checklist shows.

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
There was some list of what bees does InfiTech add, and how does one breed them (a graph, probably); and I can't find the said list :( Anyone could post a link?

lafflam

Jul 29, 2019
There was some list of what bees does InfiTech add, and how does one breed them (a graph, probably); and I can't find the said list :( Anyone could post a link?
Did you already search NEI for "drone"? There is a "bee breeding" tab... left click to see how to breed a bee, right-click to see how to use the bee in breeding. (Same goes for Forestry tree breeding, if desired.)

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Did you already search NEI for "drone"? There is a "bee breeding" tab... left click to see how to breed a bee, right-click to see how to use the bee in breeding. (Same goes for Forestry tree breeding, if desired.)
Yups that is an ingame way, of which Im aware .. What I've meant was some web page with this graph. I'm almost sure I've seen it either here either in GTU thread on industrialcraft forums.. But can't find it. If there is none, no big deal.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Yups that is an ingame way, of which Im aware .. What I've meant was some web page with this graph. I'm almost sure I've seen it either here either in GTU thread on industrialcraft forums.. But can't find it. If there is none, no big deal.
This might be what you are looking for: http://www.beyondrealitypack.com/bees-flow/ There might be slight diferences.

For those asking, yes the bees are grabbed from BR modpack with their permission. Also I could say that GT also stole their bees flow, since it is native to GT as well. So shush!

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
soooo.... How about that 3.2 you smexy people? It's my bday in two weeks and I've never wanted anything more! Quick question, If I started a new world and started planning where I wanna live and designing my base without going into tech would that be an issue? Making sure there aren't any generation changes that matter.
I think it's just a little bit of quest cleanup left, that seems to be what the publicly viewable checklist shows.
Quest testing and just a little cleanup. On the checklist there are few things marked as REQUIRED, which is something that needs to be done. I mentioned it yesterday on stream. 1-2 weeks and we are ready to go live (if something in RL will not take a priority)

v3.2 will not have any huge world gen changes. There will be some, but nothing that will cause you want to restart again (for example Plutonium and one type of uranium is gone from world gen). Also new ore is getting added called Metamorphic stone, which fortunately is also craftable (and its not that much required, its justconvenient ore, to make convenient block)

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
I do realise this is a rather large question that i could probably find out myself by reading though the thread but if anyone feels like humoring me then...

What are the main new features in 3.2? From what ive gotten so far its mostly pretty large changes to the early and mid game by tiering thaumcraft into GT. But i also think ive heard of a lot of new features in GT5u that is comming now such as the charcoal pít, drilling for oil etc. Is that comming now as well? You also mentioned quest testing, are you adding some quest mod into the modpack? :)

D

DescendS

Hi,

I encountered a strange bug with the ore generation.
Basically, in every world I generate, the vanilla redstone ores (minecraft:redstone_ore) get spawned. (Counted up to 400 blocks of redstone per 4x4 chunks).
Adding to that, even small clusters of glowstone get spawned in the overworld.

The GT redstone ore (gregtech:gt.blockores:810) veins still spawn, like expected.

I checked through all configs, but there is no option that would allude to this behaviour...
As to my knowing, GT should disable all of vanilla ore gen and only spawn their own variants , right?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
how about "useful" ? :p
"Useful" means "full of use", "full" is spelled "full" not "ful". Duh

The serious explanation is that my native language isn't English and sometimes I mispell words, anyway I can't remember being corrected for spelling "useful" wrong and I got the impresion I was spelling it right.