[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Is it normal that there is Magnetite and Vanadite ore almost everywhere? I have been looking for Tetrahedite and Casserite in hilly biomes, and every cliff face I look at has Magnetite in it. It's easily the most common ore I have seen so far.
Magnetite is unusually common because there are two magnetite veins, an iron and a gold version. Underground limonite and pyrite are rather common.

Your best bet is probably the nether for tetrahedrite and the end for cassiterite, think the first is right and tin veins seem stupid common in the end.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Magnetite is unusually common because there are two magnetite veins, an iron and a gold version. Underground limonite and pyrite are rather common.

Your best bet is probably the nether for tetrahedrite and the end for cassiterite, think the first is right and tin veins seem stupid common in the end.
True. But i doubt you will be going to nether or end in early games. Search for Tetra and Cassi is what I call "sifting mechanic" for players. If player is not able to be patient while looking for these, then GT is probably not for him :)

Reactions: Pyure

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Or better yet, cheat it by transmutation any ingot into tin with glass using transmutation from thaumcraft, there is still time before 3.2! I,m well into HV tier and i still haven't found a tin vein :) I did have to find a small tetrahedite vein to get started on transmuting antimony for batteries thought.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Or better yet, cheat it by transmutation any ingot into tin with glass using transmutation from thaumcraft, there is still time before 3.2! I,m well into HV tier and i still haven't found a tin vein :) I did have to find a small tetrahedite vein to get started on transmuting antimony for batteries thought.
To be fair you won't need that much progression for transmutation, all you need is to get a compressor and you can create a wand. Some of the other stuff? Not so simple.

Of course I also set it so you can't craft a wand until after you have a thaumonomicon, because hey, why not?

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if you are out in the world looking for tin you might as well look for a thaumanomicon then :p

Quick question regarding one time use batteries, can you automate the insertion of full one time use batteries into a battery buffer and then remove them again once they are empty? Would like to automate it with a closed circle of fluid canner, battery buffer and an extractor. Excess batteries get sent to do other stuff like running the nitro diesel production and distillation tower.

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if you are out in the world looking for tin you might as well look for a thaumanomicon then :p

Quick question regarding one time use batteries, can you automate the insertion of full one time use batteries into a battery buffer and then remove them again once they are empty? What happens with the batteries once they are empty, do they get transformed into an empty battery hull again?
Yes you can, if you use filters. Empty single use batteries must be put through an extractor to "clean" them back to battery hulls. Then they can be filled with sulfuric acid again

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Brilliant, now i just need to check the energy balance of the system. Hopefully 1 bucket of sulfuric acid will be enough to run the distillation tower for 10 seconds with some excess.

Question regarding the distillation tower with oil, what to do with all the extra lubricants? Haven't really found a good use for it in 3.1x. At least not in large quantities

K

Kiama

I just encountered a monstrous duplication bug with backpacks. When backpacks are stacked, anything put into them goes into all of them, and then you can unstack them and they are in all 64 backpacks and can be removed independently. I noticed this when I set a stack of backpacks to receiving mode and shift-right-clicked a chest full of ore, and got 4x the ores. I went into creative and tested again and with all backpacks.

Reactions: Pyure

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's one way around the issue.

Just remember, thaumcraft is supported by NEI so check NEI for everything, really just do so. Like always read the thaumonomicon to check the recipes, really need those basic quests submitted to at least guide through the warped initial progression.

On totally unrelated news, Stardew Valley is an awesome game and definitely does not distract from anything you are meant to do.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Brilliant, now i just need to check the energy balance of the system. Hopefully 1 bucket of sulfuric acid will be enough to run the distillation tower for 10 seconds with some excess.

Question regarding the distillation tower with oil, what to do with all the extra lubricants? Haven't really found a good use for it in 3.1x. At least not in large quantities
Lubricant will be used in huge amounts with Advanced Miner II in 3.2. You will be turning it into Drilling Fluid, which is required for the miner to work.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I just encountered a monstrous duplication bug with backpacks. When backpacks are stacked, anything put into them goes into all of them, and then you can unstack them and they are in all 64 backpacks and can be removed independently. I noticed this when I set a stack of backpacks to receiving mode and shift-right-clicked a chest full of ore, and got 4x the ores. I went into creative and tested again and with all backpacks.
Which backpacks... They should NOT stack at all under any circumstances.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
On totally unrelated news, Stardew Valley is an awesome game and definitely does not distract from anything you are meant to do.
Itis on my wishlist... I am not going to buy it until I am sure I can spend remaining time in there. If I would buy it now, and started playing... I could just say goodbye to v3.2 completely :D

K

Kiama

Which backpacks... They should NOT stack at all under any circumstances.

From testing it seems to be all of them, but I first found it with the Miner's Backpack. Then I tested with others and woven versions. It works with all of them. For me they stack whenever they are identical and duplicate whenever they are separated. I am up to date with Curse Voice's version by the way.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Is there some way to un-crazy the amount of time one has to wait for something to complete? I play modded Minecraft in single-player, and don't have that much time to wait for any kind of scan to complete. I'd be okay with about 6-8 RL hours but that's about my limit. Besides, who puts that amount of days into a Minecraft playthrough anyway?

It seems some modders are just interested in making some things super difficult to get without taking into account the various kinds of playstyles and amount of playtime various normal people actually have. I really hope, going forward, that there's a way to speed things like this up to reasonable and sensible wait times.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
Which processes are you talking about in particular? I haven't encountered any that aren't reasonable and sensible in their contexts.

There are some that are monstrously long, but those are "projects" that are supposed to run in the background while I do other things.

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, btw. Some of the recipes (esp. ones for Thermal Centrifuge) do not show the amount of EU required. Do I have to deduce it, or is it known information available somewhere?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
From testing it seems to be all of them, but I first found it with the Miner's Backpack. Then I tested with others and woven versions. It works with all of them. For me they stack whenever they are identical and duplicate whenever they are separated. I am up to date with Curse Voice's version by the way.
I think I can see where the problem is. Ihave changed the recipes for the backpacks. Normaly in vanilla forestry when you craft them, they will get assigned unique ID (UID), which is what prevents them from stacking. However, because I am changing the recipe, I can't give each bag its own UID, wo they are capable of stacking together. If you use them once, they wil get the UID back.

I will make them not stackable in YouShallNotStack mod, which should be simple enough to prevent this.

K

Kiama

I think I can see where the problem is. Ihave changed the recipes for the backpacks. Normaly in vanilla forestry when you craft them, they will get assigned unique ID (UID), which is what prevents them from stacking. However, because I am changing the recipe, I can't give each bag its own UID, wo they are capable of stacking together. If you use them once, they wil get the UID back.

I will make them not stackable in YouShallNotStack mod, which should be simple enough to prevent this.
Excellent, thanks. It's great being in near direct contact with my favorite modpack's dev.

Reactions: Jason McRay

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please test this: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/JasonMcRay/InfiTech-1.7/master/config/YouShallNotStack.txt ?
Save it and put it into the config folder and test the stackability

Last edited:
K

Kiama

So far it has just crashed twice :S

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 03/03/16 23:43
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1
"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
at com.InfinityRaider.YouShallNotStack.YouShallNotStack.postInit(YouShallNotStack.java:34)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
at com.InfinityRaider.YouShallNotStack.YouShallNotStack.postInit(YouShallNotStack.java:34)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1206148592 bytes (1150 MB) / 2623012864 bytes (2501 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1566 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1 119 mods loaded, 119 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJ mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1566-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ Forge{10.13.4.1566} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1566-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-10} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar)
UCHIJ CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.118} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar)
UCHIJ OpenComputers|Core{1.5.20.38} [OpenComputers (Core)] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ ThaumicTinkerer-preloader{0.1} [Thaumic Tinkerer Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ OpenModsCore{0.8} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.3} [Damage Indicators] ([1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.3.jar)
UCHIJ AppleCore{1.1.0} [AppleCore] (AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.1.0.jar)
UCHIJ appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-10} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar)
UCHIJ Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar)
UCHIJ AromaBackup{0.0.0.6} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar)
UCHIJ AromaBackupRecovery{1.0} [AromaBackup Recovery] (AromaBackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar)
UCHIJ CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.3-303.jar)
UCHIJ BuildCraft|Core{7.1.14} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJ BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.14} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJ BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.14} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJ BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.14} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJ BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.14} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJ BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.14} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJ ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.3} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.3.jar)
UCHIJ HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.8.4} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion MC-1.7.10 v1.8.4.jar)
UCHIJ IC2{2.2.806-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.806-experimental.jar)
UCHIJ Forestry{4.2.3.51} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.3.51.jar)
UCHIJ GalacticraftCore{3.0.12} [Galacticraft Core] (GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.404.jar)
UCHIJ GalacticraftMars{3.0.12} [Galacticraft Planets] (Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.12.404.jar)
UCHIJ Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
UCHIJ Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
UCHIJ harvestcraft{1.7.10j} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10La.jar)
UCHIJ Railcraft{9.8.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0.jar)
UCHIJ gregtech{MC1710} [GregTech] (gregtech-5.08.33.jar)
UCHIJ asielib{0.4.5} [asielib] (AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.5.jar)
UCHIJ Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ Automagy{0.27} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.27.jar)
UCHIJ bdlib{1.9.4.109} [BD Lib] (bdlib-1.9.4.109-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ BiblioCraft{1.11.4} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.4][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJ BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar)
UCHIJ BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar)
UCHIJ BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar)
UCHIJ qmunitylib{1.0} [QmunityLib] (QmunityLib-1.7.10-0.1.114-universal.jar)
UCHIJ bluepower{0.2.962} [Blue Power] (BluePower-1.7.10-0.2.962-universal.jar)
UCHIJ BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.14} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
UCHIJ BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.3} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.3.jar)
UCHIJ CarpentersBlocks{3.3.7} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.7 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
UCHIJ chisel{2.9.4.10} [Chisel] (Chisel-2.9.4.10.jar)
UCHIJ endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.31_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.31_beta.jar)
UCHIJ EnderIO{1.7.10-2.3.0.421_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.421_beta.jar)
UCHIJ OpenComputers{1.5.20.38} [OpenComputers] (OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.5.20.38-universal.jar)
UCHIJ computronics{1.6.0} [Computronics] (Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.0.jar)
UCHIJ CustomMainMenu{1.9.2} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.9.2.jar)
UCHIJ ImmibisCore{59.1.2} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-59.1.2.jar)
UCHIJ DimensionalAnchors{59.0.3} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-59.0.3.jar)
UCHIJ Enchiridion{1.3} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJ Enchiridion2{2.0.2a} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
UCHIJ EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
UCHIJ ExtraUtilities{1.2.12} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.12.jar)
UCHIJ FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar)
UCHIJ fastleafdecay{1.3} [Fast Leaf Decay] (FastLeafDecay-1.7.10-1.3.jar)
UCHIJ galacticgreg{0.7} [Galactic Greg] (galacticgreg-0.7.jar)
UCHIJ RedstoneArsenal{1.7.10R1.1.1} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-[1.7.10]1.1.1-89.jar)
UCHIJ ThaumicTinkerer{unspecified} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-513.jar)
UCHIJ MagicBees{1.7.10-2.4.0} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.4.0.jar)
UCHIJ gendustry{1.6.4.133} [GenDustry] (gendustry-1.6.4.133-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ GraviSuite{1.7.10-2.0.3} [Graviation Suite] (GraviSuite-1.7.10-2.0.3.jar)
UCHIJ GTTweaker{1.0.9} [GTTweaker] (GTTweaker-1.7.10-1.0.9.jar)
UCHIJ headcrumbs{1.6.2} [Headcrumbs] (Headcrumbs-1.6.2.jar)
UCHIJ IC2NuclearControl{2.3.3a-Exist} [Nuclear Control 2] (IC2NuclearControl-2.3.3a-Exist.jar)
UCHIJ IGWMod{1.1.11-32} [In-Game wiki Mod] (IGW-Mod-1.7.10-1.1.11-32-universal.jar)
UCHIJ InfinityCore{1.1} [Infinity Core] (InfinityCore-1.1.jar)
UCHIJ inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar)
UCHIJ inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-156-af3bc68} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-156.jar)
UCHIJ IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar)
UCHIJ JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ journeymap{5.1.3} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.3-unlimited.jar)
UCHIJ LogisticsPipes{0.9.3.70} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-0.9.3.70.jar)
UCHIJ malisiscore{1.7.10-0.14.0} [MalisisCore] (malisiscore-1.7.10-0.14.0.jar)
UCHIJ malisisdoors{1.7.10-1.13.0} [Malisis' Doors] (malisisdoors-1.7.10-1.13.0.jar)
UCHIJ MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar)
UCHIJ modtweaker2{0.9.5} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.5.jar)
UCHIJ cfm{3.4.8} [§9MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.8(1.7.10).jar)
UCHIJ NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ neiintegration{1.0.13} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.13.jar)
UCHIJ OpenMods{0.8} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.8.jar)
UCHIJ OpenBlocks{1.4.4} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.4.4.jar)
UCHIJ PneumaticCraft{1.12.1-144} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft-1.7.10-1.12.1-144-universal.jar)
UCHIJ ResourceLoader{1.2} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.2.jar)
UCHIJ SGCraft{1.9.3} [Greg's SG Craft] (SGCraft-1.9.3-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ StevesWorkshop{0.5.0} [Steve's Workshop] (StevesWorkshop-0.5.1b.jar)
UCHIJ StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.7.2} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.7.2.jar)
UCHIJ tcnodetracker{1.1.2} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJ thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar)
UCHIJ thaumicenergistics{0.8.10.10} [Thaumic Energistics] (thaumicenergistics-0.8.10.10.jar)
UCHIJ Translocator{1.1.2.15} [Translocator] (Translocator-1.7.10-1.1.2.15-universal.jar)
UCHIJ Tubestuff{59.0.4} [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-59.0.4.jar)
UCHIJ WailaHarvestability{1.1.5} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.5.jar)
UCHIJ wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23.jar)
UCHIJ wawla{1.3.2} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.3.2-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJ WR-CBE|Core{1.4.1.9} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE-1.7.10-1.4.1.9-universal.jar)
UCHIJ WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.1.9} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE-1.7.10-1.4.1.9-universal.jar)
UCHIJ WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.1.9} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE-1.7.10-1.4.1.9-universal.jar)
UCHIJ xact{0.5.2} [XACT] (XACT-1.7.10-0.5.4c.jar)
UCHIJ yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-InfiTech 3-3.1.18.jar)
UCHIE YouShallNotStack{1.1} [YouShallNotStack] (YouShallNotStack-1.1.jar)
UCHIJ McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
UCHIJ HungerOverhaul{1.7.10-1.0.0.jenkins75} [Hunger Overhaul] (HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar)
UCHIJ ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:FINISHED],[map_gen_fix:FINISHED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
Class transformer null safety: all safe
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-10 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.3-303
RedstoneArsenal: -[1.7.10]1.1.1-89
<REMOVED LIST OF LOADED APIS BECAUSE THIS MESSAGE CAN'T EXCEED 30000 CHARACTERS>
Chisel: Errors like "[FML]: Unable to lookup ..." are NOT the cause of this crash. You can safely ignore these errors. And update forge while you're at it.
EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation: "Optifine is installed. This is NOT supported." This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
Forestry : Warning: You have mods that change the behavior of Minecraft, ForgeModLoader, and/or Minecraft Forge to your client:
Optifine
These may have caused this error, and may not be supported. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT these mods, and report it then.
Info: The following plugins have been disabled in the config: natura
AE2 Integration: IC2:ON, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Launched Version: forge-10.13.4.1566
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 361.75, NVIDIA Corporation
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: [Sphax_GregTech_32x.zip, Sphax_MagicBees_32x.zip, Sphax_Forestry_32x.zip, Sphax_SpiceofLife_32x.zip, Sphax32x_Thaumcraft_Ver4.2.3.0.zip, Sphax32x_EndeZoo_Ver1.0.15.32.zip, Sphax_ExtrabiomesXL_32x.zip, Sphax32x_Galacticraft_3.0.12.441.zip, Sphax32x_Harvestcraft_1.7.10a.zip, Sphax_32x_IC2_Ver2.2.756.zip, Sphax_AppliedEnergistics2_rv2_32x.zip, Sphax_Buildcraft7_32x.zip, Sphax_Immersive_Engineering_32x WIP.zip, Sphax_Railcraft_32x.zip, WIP - Sphax MFR Patch 32x MC17 v2.8.0RC4+.zip, Sphax_Chisel_32x.zip, Sphax_CoFHCore_512x-64x.zip, Sphax PureBDcraft 32x MC17.zip]
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Trying again. It crashes after showing 'Mojang' and before the main menu.