[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
errr for some strange reason my little iron golem who was doing alchemics has gotten multiplied and now I have 2 alchemy golems. Not sure what's up.

Aiwendil

Jul 29, 2019
errr for some strange reason my little iron golem who was doing alchemics has gotten multiplied and now I have 2 alchemy golems. Not sure what's up.

This happened to me on server maybe a month ago. I had 2 alchemy golems, then I had 4, and that repeated over time until I had over 20 and got rid of them. Didn't happen again..

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
I recently encountered some strange duplication with items in my AE network. It's hard to be 100% certain when you have multiple people on a server, but it included items that I distinctly remembered only having one of and were unlikely to be duplicated legitimately/stored in my network, such as my watery princess.

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019
I recently encountered some strange duplication with items in my AE network. It's hard to be 100% certain when you have multiple people on a server, but it included items that I distinctly remembered only having one of and were unlikely to be duplicated legitimately/stored in my network, such as my watery princess.

Are you sure there are extra items?

I was getting a thing where terminals would show twice as many items as there were, but if I took out an item the count would go down by 2.

Aiwendil

Jul 29, 2019

This happened a few times to me in one of my ME systems. All items "duplicated". But in fact they did not, it just created a ghost copy of each item. If you used this ghost item for anything, after some time it would disappear. So would all the ghost items. So better not touch anything when this happens and wait till it's normal again.

Last edited:

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
Im planing to fly to the mun, but i dont understand how i can get liquid oxygen. It seems i would need the gas liquefier, but that machine needs desh i can only find on mars, right?

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
Im planing to fly to the mun, but i dont understand how i can get liquid oxygen. It seems i would need the gas liquefier, but that machine needs desh i can only find on mars, right?

If I recall correctly, you need the oxygen compressor and the oxygen collector. Hook them up to power (I used advanced solar panels) and pass the oxygen from the collector to the compressor via oxygen pipes. Then slot your oxygen tank into the compressor and it will fill up.

Those items are craftable before heading to the moon.

jogi01

Jul 29, 2019
modpack version:3.1.12

heey guys :)

i am just building an ic2 nuclear reactor and got some little problems with some recipes:
if i want to make Dual Fuel Rod (Uranium) (ID 4301:1 in NEI)
i have to combine 2 fuel rods with a iron plate.
The problem is:
in the recipe are fuel rods with ID 4301:1 requested, but when i craft the rods i get 4301 without :1

is this issue known ?

greetings
-jogi

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
modpack version:3.1.12

heey guys :)

i am just building an ic2 nuclear reactor and got some little problems with some recipes:
if i want to make Dual Fuel Rod (Uranium) (ID 4301:1 in NEI)
i have to combine 2 fuel rods with a iron plate.
The problem is:
in the recipe are fuel rods with ID 4301:1 requested, but when i craft the rods i get 4301 without :1

is this issue known ?

greetings
-jogi
Yes thats known and as far as I know its already fixed in the newest version.

Why would separating the mechanics be beneficial? Honest question.
Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

Reactions: Pyure

jogi01

Jul 29, 2019
another question... which cable/wire can i use for ic2 power, i tried gregtech silver cable but they dont connect.. i dont found ic2 cables like glass fibre..

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019
another question... which cable/wire can i use for ic2 power, i tried gregtech silver cable but they dont connect.. i dont found ic2 cables like glass fibre..

You need to use an IC2 transformer connected to a GregTech transformer in order to convert between the different types of IC2-EU and GT-EU. The IC2 cables without amperage limits and low loss with distance have been removed.

See the bottom of this page:

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech/Electricity/en

jogi01

Jul 29, 2019
You need to use an IC2 transformer connected to a GregTech transformer in order to convert between the different types of IC2-EU and GT-EU. The IC2 cables without amperage limits and low loss with distance have been removed.

See the bottom of this page:

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech/Electricity/en

yes, with the transformer, you can convert but what i need is to get the power from its source (ic2 machine) to the transformer so i need a wire, which wire can i use to connect on ic2 machines ?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
yes, with the transformer, you can convert but what i need is to get the power from its source (ic2 machine) to the transformer so i need a wire, which wire can i use to connect on ic2 machines ?
You have to do the transformation immediately. From your IC2 machine directly to the transformer and then transport via GT. You can't transport the energy via IC2 because you'd be able to do so losslessly.

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019

Place the IC2 transformer directly touching the IC2 machine. The transformer will accept power directly from the IC2 machine. Make sure the IC2 transformer is correctly set to step up/step down as appropriate, and that the correct face of the IC2 transformer is facing the GT transformer (ie the IC2 transformer will output on the 5-point facing if it is set to step up, and on each of the 1-point facings if stepping down).

jogi01

Jul 29, 2019
Place the IC2 transformer directly touching the IC2 machine. The transformer will accept power directly from the IC2 machine. Make sure the IC2 transformer is correctly set to step up/step down as appropriate, and that the correct face of the IC2 transformer is facing the GT transformer (ie the IC2 transformer will output on the 5-point facing if it is set to step up, and on each of the 1-point facings if stepping down).

ah ok with other words the exist no wires :) ok then i need four transformers that isnt a big problem.. i am on an nuclear reactor now i also need some coolant :D in nei there is no recipe, is ic2:coolant also disabled ?

Sliderpro

Jul 29, 2019
ah ok with other words the exist no wires :) ok then i need four transformers that isnt a big problem.. i am on an nuclear reactor now i also need some coolant :D in nei there is no recipe, is ic2:coolant also disabled ?
You make coolant with ic2 canning machine. Pump water\distilled water there and add 8\1 lapis dust. Dont forget to choose correct machine mode.
Simply put, ic2 machines can eat gt energy straight away. just dont mess up with their tiers, they still explode if I am correct if you supply ic2 machine with higher energy tier (like supplying 32 with 128)
And basically, you attach transformer to ic2 energy producing machine, usually invert TF with softhammer and attach it to the network.

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019

Making coolant requires the IC2 fluid/solid canning machine (not just any normal canning machine). This machine is still enabled. You also need to click a button in the GUI to set it to "enrich" mode. I think you need to power it by attaching an IC2 transformer to a GT cable.

Make sure to use distilled water with lapis dust, as normal water requires 8x as much lapis per bucket of coolant.