[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack has been updated to v2.1.5 - let's call this one: GregChem - all thanks to @Xavion
Updated Mods:
- Damage Indicators to 3.2.3
- Automagy to 0.20.2
- BdLib to 1.7.0.54
- BigReactors to 0.4.2A2
- Binnie Mods to pre7
- BuildCraft to 6.4.2
- BuildCraft Compat to 6.4.0
- CustomOreGen to 1.2.18
- Dynamic Lights
- Enchiridion to 2.0d-55
- EnderIO to 2.2.8.355
- ExtraCells to 2.2.56b86
- ExtraUtilities to 1.2.2
- Galacticraft to 3.0.8.271
- Gendustry to 1.4.9.66
- HEE to 1.7.1
- IHL to 0.531
- Immibis Core to 59.0.8
- IC2 to 2.2.688
- LogisticsPipes to 0.8.3.108
- Minechem to 5.0.5.393
- ModTweaker to 0.7.1
- NEI to 1.0.4.90
- OpenBlocks to 1.3-569
- OpenComputers to 1.5.2.9
- OpenEye to 0.6-142
- OpenModsLib to 0.6-320
- Pam's Harvestcraft to 1.7.10g
- ProjectRed to 4.5.14.66
- ProjectZulu to 1.4c
- SGCraft to 1.9.2
- Thaumic Tinkerer to 2.5-470
- ttCore to 0.1.1-68
- Version Checker to 1.1.8
- Yampst-InfiTech 2 to 2.1.5
- bspkrsCore to 6.16
- ForgeMultipart to 1.1.1.323

Removed Mods:
- EnetBridge
- MultiMine

Config Changes/fixes:
- Added back crafting recipe for Lazurite plates in compressor
- Fixed recipes that required Capacitor Bank (deprecated) to working one. Affected Items are SGCraft RF Power Supply (uses Capacitor Bank (basic)) and Dimensional Transceiver (uses Capacitor Bank (Vibrant))
- Due to new Heating mechanic in PneumaticCraft bumped efficiency of power conversion machines to 100
- Galacticraft energy conversion machines will run less efficiently than in PneumaticCraft, balancing.
- Hopefully fixed items dissapearing when broken graves (I still recommend rather than breaking them, just Right Click them with empty hand - It will put the items to exactly same slots as you have them when died (except armor))
- Disabled, removed Spellbinding cloth to stop the duplication issue.
- Full integration of minechem/gregtech - DUSTS! Thanks @Xavion

List of items missing in update 2.1.4 => 2.1.5:
HardcoreEnderExpansion:soul_charm
HardcoreEnderExpansion: poreal_mirage_orb
HardcoreEnderExpansion:soul_charm

Grove

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even know why. The guy who runs our server is in charge of such things, not me. His only comment on updating at all was from a few days ago: "Currently pulling the server files to see if updating is possible. Not to get any hopes up, with bukkit still on DMCA, cauldron isn't being updated, and newer versions of servers and forge have less and less chance of working with the most updated (but still old) version of cauldron."

I've never run a modded server, so I have no clue what all that means tbh.
Yes I'm behind on this thread again so I'm catching up now ;)

If your server owner wants to message me about anything tell him/her to feel free. I had a lot of testing and mod souring to do to keep the main server functionality but I think it worked out quite well and no major complaints.

Grove

Jul 29, 2019
In my opinion, this is the best GT modpack, 3rd party or otherwise.
The balancing in this pack is amazing and the way some mods are combined to work together is something you don't see in almost any other packs.
If you ask me, this is how GT is meant to be played.. Hardcore style, not something you can play fur 12hours straight and finish the entire pack. Every element in this pack leads to a lot of thought, time, and planning.
The perfect combination of mods, and hardness while keeping it interesting... Shame this pack isn't an official FTB pack because it's definitely one of kind!

Reactions: Miguel1118

NedStar

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm the forge problem as well. It seems to want to use forge 1230. I renamed my 1291 to 1230 and overwrote it, that got it to boot up but it froze up on server connection shortly after. Not sure if bad luck there but I decided to revert for now.
This is with default settings so Binnie's on disabled.

In anyone feels like fiddling around with the Forge files \ftb\libraries\net\minecraftforge

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Going to take a look onto it. Something might got broken in the updating process.

edit: For now use the recommended 2.1.4 version.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
In my opinion, this is the best GT modpack, 3rd party or otherwise.
The balancing in this pack is amazing and the way some mods are combined to work together is something you don't see in almost any other packs.
If you ask me, this is how GT is meant to be played.. Hardcore style, not something you can play fur 12hours straight and finish the entire pack. Every element in this pack leads to a lot of thought, time, and planning.
The perfect combination of mods, and hardness while keeping it interesting... Shame this pack isn't an official FTB pack because it's definitely one of kind!
Well then you should spread the word :) And maybe we will get listed (which would be really awesome :))
Right now only those "looking for us" will find us. If we will get listed... things will get changed :)

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I think, Im not 100% sure..
Changing the forge version within the FTB launcher is not that simple unfortunately. You would need to properly edit the pack.json file in the InfiTEch2 folder (which will probably break more thing than fix things).

So either wait a bit or you can recreate the instance inside the MultiMC, where you can choose forge version manually.

Reactions: EchoingZen