[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Well some additional information would help. Maybe a picture wouldnt hurt.
One idea:
The UU recepie requires a full 32 V which means the recepies should require 2 amps to work due to losses. At the same time you are using 8 LV transformers per MV transformer which should give 0.5 amps of power to each if you set it upp like i think you did.

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
My friend tried to join my SSP, played quite a lot and then started crashing. My log contains:

[15:16:54] [Netty IO #4/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
at sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_71]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:39) ~[?:1.8.0_71]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:223) ~[?:1.8.0_71]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:192) ~[?:1.8.0_71]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:380) ~[?:1.8.0_71]
at io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:436) ~[UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:?]
at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:870) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:208) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:87) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:480) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:447) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:341) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_71]
[15:16:54] [Server thread/INFO]: varenchek lost connection: TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
Any ideas?

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
@Blood Asp Is that really intended that the wiremill is almost exclusively with LV recipes?
There are only 4 recipes that are not LV those are MV 3 for quartz fibre and 1 for string. (And I guess the quartz fibre recipes were added by Jason)
All wires are LV.

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Firewall? Opened Ports?
Well, the thing is that it worked for a while, and then she started crashing. After I've restarted a game (completely), this was fixed. The portrange of MC is not blocked by any firewalls or whatever.

The weirdest thing was that she connected, then appeared in game for a sec, then crahed - with this log on my side and nothing much on hers.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the thing is that it worked for a while, and then she started crashing. After I've restarted a game (completely), this was fixed. The portrange of MC is not blocked by any firewalls or whatever.

The weirdest thing was that she connected, then appeared in game for a sec, then crahed - with this log on my side and nothing much on hers.
I was having same problem with my friend when I was trying to setup server with hamachi (and use it in LAN). If i remember correctly it was exactly the same issue. Afterwards I decided to just go the classic route directly, with opened ports (of course i needed to ask my ISP public IP address) and everything went fine afterwards

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Jason, any idea on when or if 3.2.4 comes out? I haven't seen it on the launcher yet, so I figure you're still doing recipe tweaks since you're switching from BP to PR. :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

H

Herrminator1994

I guess better to do it when the worlds are fresh, and not overly explored....

3.2.3 will have BP removed, we will switch back to PrRed.

Ok little change of plans... 3.2.4 will have it removed, so we can give players more time to swap and prepare!
3.2.3 will contain both mods (PrRed and BP, with already changed few recipes)
It might be nice to have recipes to convert bluepower stuff to redpower stuff.

H

Herrminator1994

Just a heads up, I was getting game breaking lag from a backstuffed alchemical furnace.

H

Herrminator1994

It would be nice but it requires lots of recipes which would all only be used for less than a week so I don't think someone wants to do that ...
I suppose Bluepower stuff is actually pretty cheap. What will happen to the volcanos?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose Bluepower stuff is actually pretty cheap. What will happen to the volcanos?
That is our biggest concern. We are trying to make a code to replace the volcano basalt for PrRed basalt, or hell even normal stone would do the trick.

if we will not be able to make that work.... the last resort option is "/cofh replaceblocks" command near "important volcanos".
What is meant by important: Volcanos where players have bases; volcanos that spawned in ocean.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
It might be nice to have recipes to convert bluepower stuff to redpower stuff.
That was my initial thought to make it happen... but there is just quite a lot of them, and honestly they are pretty cheap to make. We are not talking fusion in here, we are talking about just some stone, redstone (mostly) and bit of iron.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
It would be nice but it requires lots of recipes which would all only be used for less than a week so I don't think someone wants to do that ...

Recipes would be able to do that but a better way to do it would be ID conversion, still a headache though. Code would have to be created that would map Bluepower items to ProjectRed items, which would make for a very large conversion headache for Jason. Better to have items go missing or, since this is a change a few people seem to be worried about, give people a heads-up to remove all BP items placed in the world as they're going to go missing in any case.

It might be possible Jason could just disable the BP items and leave them in, and possibly create GT recycling recipes for anything containing a significant amount of valuable material, but honestly, even that isn't worth it IMHO. People are going to have to remember to disable or shut down anything relying on BP items or blocks, and prepare to adapt to ProjectRed.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Hm. I found out that Farmlands (dirt, tiled with hoe) doesnt' work as "dirt" for charcoal pile. Is it a bug?

Why would farmlands be valid for a dirt pit anyway? You wouldn't heat your crops up next to a large burning underground pit of hot charcoal because it would cause them to wilt and die from moisture loss. I'm thinking this is not a bug.

Technically speaking, it's not a dirt block anyway so not valid.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

faradiel

Jul 29, 2019
can we have compressed iron before hv because the powder barrel doesn't work for me to get that or i'll try to throw a stack under creeper feet ?

edit: so i tried it works with creeper ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure
H

Herrminator1994

That is our biggest concern. We are trying to make a code to replace the volcano basalt for PrRed basalt, or hell even normal stone would do the trick.

if we will not be able to make that work.... the last resort option is "/cofh replaceblocks" command near "important volcanos".
What is meant by important: Volcanos where players have bases; volcanos that spawned in ocean.
I have a couple of volcanos right next to my base, so I will have to do something there.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Recipes would be able to do that but a better way to do it would be ID conversion, still a headache though. Code would have to be created that would map Bluepower items to ProjectRed items, which would make for a very large conversion headache for Jason. Better to have items go missing or, since this is a change a few people seem to be worried about, give people a heads-up to remove all BP items placed in the world as they're going to go missing in any case.
That was actually tried, although just with remapping BP basalt to PR basalt, it failed to achieve results however.