[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a link to a good guide for how to upgrade server versions? I'm currently running a v3.1.4 server, and I'm looking to upgrade to v3.1.6. Is it just a case of making a backup, downloading a new copy and then dragging in some new files?
Basic update
1) Backup :)
2) Delete config, mods, scripts folders (libraries and server-forge.jar if forge in the pack has been updated)
3) Put in the new files.
4) Enjoy

Reactions: SteelGiant

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, anyone who controls throughput of fluids for any reason with eIO fluid conduits and is relying on specific extraction rates, please take careful note of the eIO fluid conduit changes.
Code:
- Increased Extraction and I/O Rates of Pressurized and EnderFluid Conduits. Pressurized is now 120mB/t with max of 480 passthrough. EnderFluid is 300mB/t with max of 1200 passthrough.

Note that eIO conduits have unlimited throughput. The limits are upon input and output. So, a more accurate sentence might be:

Pressurized is now 120mB/t input per connection and 480 output per connection. EnderFluid is 300 and 1200, respectively.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Note that eIO conduits have unlimited throughput. The limits are upon input and output. So, a more accurate sentence might be:

Pressurized is now 120mB/t input per connection and 480 output per connection. EnderFluid is 300 and 1200, respectively.
Neat thing I found out the other day by accident: those input numbers only reflect eIOs active pull-action. A machine which "pushes" fluid into the eIO pipe doesn't necessarily respect it.
You can see this when you attach a fluid conduit to something like the Large Heat Exchanger.

Reactions: MigukNamja

jogi01

Jul 29, 2019
I am able to recreate it as you said. I am going to take a look on what is causing that.

Thanks a lot Jason !
i have disabled hunger overall and i am testing now for hours it seems to aid it but you can still right click to harvest as i see this is the goal from this mod. ok thats no problem at all, i will still test it and report in next 24-48 hours.

I have already informed the developers to check it, too, perhaps they are able to fix it..
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...t-mods/2222904-1-7-10-hunger-overhaul?page=13

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you jogi.. i am currently running some tests, i was able to recreate it in 3.1.6, also in 3.1.5, in 3.1.4 it worked fine. But now when I tested it in 3.1.5 it works again.... Confused....

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
jogi, by any chance when you harvest stuff with right click, do you get any weird messages in the server console? Or when you try to eat/bucket after harvesting stuff?

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a Large Plasma Generator thats giving me around 48k eu/t and I have a LuV 9x Battery Buffer.
If it only has 1 battery inside can it only accept 1 amp or more ?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You mean the Large Plasma Turbine, correct?

Either way, the Buffer can accept and request up to 9A depending on the batteries inside, but afaik the generator itself can only emit 1A. In your case, 1A is accepted and requested.

Also, if you're using the Large Turbine, are you getting the results you'd expect (mathwise) from it? I've spent hours testing it with results I can't really explain.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
I have a Large Plasma Generator with a Naquadah Alloy Large Turbine
6yq00N7.png

As fuel I'm using Oxygen Plasma so according to the wiki:
(24000 * 40) / 16384 = 58,59375 L/sec or 2,93 L/t

I'm giving it 24 L/sec with the Fluid Regulator and its still filling up even though thats alot less than it should use.

You mean the Large Plasma Turbine, correct?
Nope there is no Large Plasma Turbine :p

Also, if you're using the Large Turbine, are you getting the results you'd expect (mathwise) from it? I've spent hours testing it with results I can't really explain.
Haven't checked that I only know that I get lots of energy :)

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
The battery buffer can accept 2 Amp per battery inside, but only emit 1 Amp per battery.

And yes, turbine calculation is still broken, but at last for now in a way that does not make them unusable.

Reactions: Pyure

whyoonowork

Jul 29, 2019
T3 Galacticraft rocket will not get fueled on the launchpad, but T1 and T2 work fine, am I doing something wrong or is it bugged?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Nope there is no Large Plasma Turbine :p
Hah, you're right, I didn't realize it was called a Generator.

Haven't checked that I only know that I get lots of energy :)
Have you tried using the regulator to send the fluids per/tick instead of per/second to see if it makes a difference? (dividing by 20 obviously). Unlike other machines, the Large (Generator) expects fluids at a certain rate. Also iirc you're on v25? v26 made some adjustments to this.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried using the regulator to send the fluids per/tick instead of per/second to see if it makes a difference? (dividing by 20 obviously). Unlike other machines, the Large (Generator) expects fluids at a certain rate. Also iirc you're on v25? v26 made some adjustments to this.
I'm still on v3.1.5 so -> gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.25

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
DS, it may be worthwhile to wait on the next version for the Large Turbine stuff. Blood Asp has given me the tools to debug the machine and provide him feedback, hopefully it'll help him identify any outstanding issues.

jogi01

Jul 29, 2019
jogi, by any chance when you harvest stuff with right click, do you get any weird messages in the server console? Or when you try to eat/bucket after harvesting stuff?

i have parsed some log files from yesterday and.. yes... really, there are a lot lines like this:
[14:28:48] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: HungerOverhaul in D:\Spiele\Minecraft\FTB\InfiTech2\minecraft\mods\HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar
I hope it helps