[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
So, there goes the Railcraft steam turbine - which I can't use because non-IC2 cables don't connect to it and IC2 cables are disabled. I'll change that config setting for myself and suggest that this be changed for the next version of the pack.

BTW, has anyone got an idea how to automatically remove a turbine rotor from the turbine housing? No conduits connect to it. I tried a transvector interface but that acquires the restrictions of the bound block.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So, there goes the Railcraft steam turbine - which I can't use because non-IC2 cables don't connect to it and IC2 cables are disabled. I'll change that config setting for myself and suggest that this be changed for the next version of the pack.
Ieldra, I'd personally call it a massive favor if your criticism (which I myself value very highly) was phrased just the teensiest bit more tactfully :) And I say that as someone who respects you as a player.

With respect to the RC Turbine: You're missing something. IC2 power is always consumable in GT via a GT transformer. In my case I have Turbine->CESU->LV Transformer. I'm doing this now, it works fine.

Reactions: Tyriael_Soban

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I am really not sure if i disabled the recipe, or if GT has disabled it by default, or if I left that in.
So many changes, hard to remember :D

Hehe - from what I can see in NEI, I need an assembler to make cans and steel moulds to make bottles. So buckets it is!!

But, doesn't matter because I've found me some coal in them thar hills. And all is good in the world.

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
Me and a friend want to play on the official server, but the forum on that website is unusable, if i try to open a subforum it just loads forever...

Is there a dynmap of the server or something similar hat i can have a look on the map?

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Ieldra, I'd personally call it a massive favor if your criticism (which I myself value very highly) was phrased just the teensiest bit more tactfully :) And I say that as someone who respects you as a player.

With respect to the RC Turbine: You're missing something. IC2 power is always consumable in GT via a GT transformer. In my case I have Turbine->CESU->LV Transformer. I'm doing this now, it works fine.
Actually, that wasn't meant as a criticism but as some feedback on something I thought was bugged. Sorry if it came across wrongly. Yes, I know that IC2 power is supposed to go into a GT transformer, but how am I supposed to do this if GT cables don't connect to the power source? Put the transformer right next to it? You know, if that's the case, then this really needs some in-game hint because it's not at all intuitive.

Sheepthief

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back with results of my test. I manually dug 9 core samples spaced 48 blocks from one another. All of them had different ore veins!*

*Two strange results, though. One of the veins I found had BOTH bauxite/aluminum AND coal/lignite, I didn't know this was possible. The other strange result is that a redstone vein I found stretched so far (at least 48 blocks) that it interfered with ore spawning and there was no vein in that 3x3 chunk area (besides the redstone, of course).

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Actually, that wasn't meant as a criticism but as some feedback on something I thought was bugged. Yes, I know that IC2 power is supposed to go into a GT transformer, but how am I supposed to do this if GT cables don't connect to the turbine? Put the transformer right next to it?
Got it, thanks for clarifying and sorry for being a thread czar sir :)

I can't remember if I had any luck getting the transformer to accept directly from the turbine. I would imagine this works just fine, but I have a CESU in between as a buffer which definitely works.

Also, if you haven't looked into them yet, check out the GT Large Boilers. They may appeal to your sense of efficiency since they're more flexible (can do solids and liquids in the same machine) and responsive (they have relatively little heatup time).

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Got it, thanks for clarifying and sorry for being a thread czar sir :)
I can't remember if I had any luck getting the transformer to accept directly from the turbine. I would imagine this works just fine, but I have a CESU in between as a buffer which definitely works.

Also, if you haven't looked into them yet, check out the GT Large Boilers. They may appeal to your sense of efficiency since they're more flexible (can do solids and liquids in the same machine) and responsive (they have relatively little heatup time).
So, let me get this clear: you have a CESU right next to the power source and a GT transformer right next to the CESU with no cables in-between?

Also, I have already looked into the GT boilers. All but the highest tier make less team per fuel unit than the RC LP boiler, which is why I'm using that one until I get higher up in GT. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any performance stats about the GT large turbine. The gamepedia wiki has nothing. Do you have something about that?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So, let me get this clear: you have a CESU right next to the power source and a GT transformer right next to the CESU with no cables in-between?

Also, I have already looked into the GT boilers. All but the highest tier make less team per fuel unit than the RC LP boiler, which is why I'm using that one until I get higher up in GT. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any performance stats about the GT large turbine. The gamepedia wiki has nothing. Do you have something about that?
Yes you've described my setup correctly.

The large turbines are Blood Asp's recent addition so there isn't anything at all in the googles about them just yet :)

For the Boiler, are you talking specifically about the 36LP? They get more efficient with size, but they're horribly unresponsive. In the early game when you aren't consuming the output constantly, the GT versions are more efficient due to the logistics.

For instance, say I want to fill an empty CESU with power (300k eu). Even with a Large Bronze Boiler (the worst one), I can do this more efficiently than the 36LP. By the time the LP heats up, I'll create way more steam than I need, or waste a ton of fuel heating it up for the small amount of steam that I actually need.

Obviously if I were trying to fill a few MFSUs its going to be a different story.

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Yes you've described my setup correctly.

The large turbines are Blood Asp's recent addition so there isn't anything at all in the googles about them just yet :)

For the Boiler, are you talking specifically about the 36LP? They get more efficient with size, but they're horribly unresponsive. In the early game when you aren't consuming the output constantly, the GT versions are more efficient due to the logistics.

For instance, say I want to fill an empty CESU with power (300k eu). Even with a Large Bronze Boiler (the worst one), I can do this more efficiently than the 36LP. By the time the LP heats up, I'll create way more steam than I need, or waste a ton of fuel heating it up for the small amount of steam that I actually need.

Obviously if I were trying to fill a few MFSUs its going to be a different story.
It is most noticeable with the 36LP, but GT's tier 2 boiler generates 24000 steam per charcoal, that's about as much as a Railcraft 1LP (the 36LP is 50% more efficient with 36000). Also, I build for the time when I consume that power almost constantly (I'm at the point where I need to smelt aluminium and electrolyze bauxit and galena and where I'll build MV machines, so that might not be far from the truth), and I couldn't run a large GT boiler constantly (1 charcoal-equivalent per second, i.e. one alumentum every four seconds), nor do I need the amount of power it makes just now. If GT's boilers were scaleable, things might be different.

BTW, here's a schematic of my power setup: my attempts to make it completely self-sustaining have failed since I haven't found a way to remove a turbine rotor from its housing using conduits, but I can live with it for now. Two elements have to wait until I can make an MV assembler (Production table auto-transfer) and a BC assembly table (getting rid of excess creosote oil), but it's good enough for now (there's a mistake in the schematic, too: the soft hammer's second aspect is limus, not arbor). Also, I have only one reservoir not three. The schematic would've become too confusing with even more connections.

IT2PowerPlant.jpg

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming Asp done a compatability modified cut and paste from the turbines in 1.6.4 - you might be able to use those ... i know that the old turbines from GT put out something in the region of 2048eu/t with a Magnalium rotor.

Edit: But they needed more than one RC 36 HP boiler to run them, iirc they wouldnt run if they did not receive sufficient steam per tick to meet a required amount and needed to be hammer-started if they stopped.
Also; as they required a very rigid construction setup, there was one fluid input port allowed only - this meant you were forced to use GT pipes to get enough steam per tick to keep your turbine running.

Last edited:

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
I also have a question: a small coal boiler doesn't make enough steam to run more than one steam machine at the same time. However, when I connect two machines to the steam line (BC fluid pipes since they don't cost me any bronze), the last one in the line doesn't get enough steam even if the first one isn't running, and it keeps aborting jobs. What is happening here? The machines in question are a steam macerator and a steam alloy furnace.

Also the BC pipes quickly reach a point where they can't carry steam fast enough, even with gold pipes. This is why GT has a large variety of pipe sizes, in addition to better rates from better materials.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
In order to provide enough steam per tick a buildcraft system would need at least 4 gold pipes (assuming the ftb wiki value of 80mb/t transit is correct)

@Ieldra - if youre experiencing issues running the smaller machines, might i suggest using some buildcraft fluid tanks as a buffer for your steam - this way you have a good eye on how much steam you have to work with and can shut down the machines before they abort a job.

Last edited:

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
@Ieldra - if youre experiencing issues running the smaller machines, might i suggest using some buildcraft fluid tanks as a buffer for your steam - this way you have a good eye on how much steam you have to work with and can shut down the machines before they abort a job.
I'm way past that point (the post quoted by Timeslice was two weeks old I think), but I did try a tank. Didn't help me much since the steam is used up too fast. Also the issue wasn't that I didn't generate enough steam. Perhaps a transport issue. I did use gold pipes though, and 80 mb/t should have been more than enough at that point since 7 small coal boilers don't generate more than that.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
I did use gold pipes though, and 80 mb/t should have been more than enough at that point since 7 small coal boilers don't generate more than that.

Do remember that BC pipes slosh like the GT ones, so liquid moves back and forth between any apertures on the piping system - and with regards to the fluid tanks: if it didn't work, you didn't do it right ... an alloy smelter needs 4 of them to even hope of a decent runtime, each machine must have an independent buffer if it is to work this way - i've got an entire steam workshop on the Beyond Reality pack running from 5 solar boilers, each machine has at least 2 BC tanks and its own pipe hitches with enderio and some sense of semi automation, ill admit i get some bottlenecks with steam generation, but it works.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming Asp done a compatability modified cut and paste from the turbines in 1.6.4 - you might be able to use those ... i know that the old turbines from GT put out something in the region of 2048eu/t with a Magnalium rotor.

Edit: But they needed more than one RC 36 HP boiler to run them, iirc they wouldnt run if they did not receive sufficient steam per tick to meet a required amount and needed to be hammer-started if they stopped.
Also; as they required a very rigid construction setup, there was one fluid input port allowed only - this meant you were forced to use GT pipes to get enough steam per tick to keep your turbine running.
The new large Turbines are actually quite different.

The way they are build is mostly the same, just some blocks have other names.
You can build turbines to put in from allmost all materials and in 4 sizes.

The important values are in the turbine tooltip.
Effiency should be clear. 100% = 2L Steam for 1EU (RC turbines have 125% efficiency btw.)
Optimal steam flow is how much they should be supplyed with to get their full effiency.
They can use up to 50% more if supplied with but do not produce more energy, below that they also lose effiency.
Currently they take in average every 3000ticks as much damage as they produce EU, but i plan to change that numbers.
Currently 1,000,000dura turbine would run for ~3,000,000ticks(1.75days) @ 1000EU/t

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
@Jason McRay - did 3.0.1 ship with old scripts, or did the installer not wipe the old scripts?
Im seeing alot of scripting errors when i load into my newset world ...

[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: ?:3 > No such member: minechem
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: ?:3 > Not a valid type
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:4 > No such member: minechem
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:4 > Not a valid type
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:5 > No such member: minechem
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:5 > Not a valid type
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:6 > No such member: minechem
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:6 > Not a valid type
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:10: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 1>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:11: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 2>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:12: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 3>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:13: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 4>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:14: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 5>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:15: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 6>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:16: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 7>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:17: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 8>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:18: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 9>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:19: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 10>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:20: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 11>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:21: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 12>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:22: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 13>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:23: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 14>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:24: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 15>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:25: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 16>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:26: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 17>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:27: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 18>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:28: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 19>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:29: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 20>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:30: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 21>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:31: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 22>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:32: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 23>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:33: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 24>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:34: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 25>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:35: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 26>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:36: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 27>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:37: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 28>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:38: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 29>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:39: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 30>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:40: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 31>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:41: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 32>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:42: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 33>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:43: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 34>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:44: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 35>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:45: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 36>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:46: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 37>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:47: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 38>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:48: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 39>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:49: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 40>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:50: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 41>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:51: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 42>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:52: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 43>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:53: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 44>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:54: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 45>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:55: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 46>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:56: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 47>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:57: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 48>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:58: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 49>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:59: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 50>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:60: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 51>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:61: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 52>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:62: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 53>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:63: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 54>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:64: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 55>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:65: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 56>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:66: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 57>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:67: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 58>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:68: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 59>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:69: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 60>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:70: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 61>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:71: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 62>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:72: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 63>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:73: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 64>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:74: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 65>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:75: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 66>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:76: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 67>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:77: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 68>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:78: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 69>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:79: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 70>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:80: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 71>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:81: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 72>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:82: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 73>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:83: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 74>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:84: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 75>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:85: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 76>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:86: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 77>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:87: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 78>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:88: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 79>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:89: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 80>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:90: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 81>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:91: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 82>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:92: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 83>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:93: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 84>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:94: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 85>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:95: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 86>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:96: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 87>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:97: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 88>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:98: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 89>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:99: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 90>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:100: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 91>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:101: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 92>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:102: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 93>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:103: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 94>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:104: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 95>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:105: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 96>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:106: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 97>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:107: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 98>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:108: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 99>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:109: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 100>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:110: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 101>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:111: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 102>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:112: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 103>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:113: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 104>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:114: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 105>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:115: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 106>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:116: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 107>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:117: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 108>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:118: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 109>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:119: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 110>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:120: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 111>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:121: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 112>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:122: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 113>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:123: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 250>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:124: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 500>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:125: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 777>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:128: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:129: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 1>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:130: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 7>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:131: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 9>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:132: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 40>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:133: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 66>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:134: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 68>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:135: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 69>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:136: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 102>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:137: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 146>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:138: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 50>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:139: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 177>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:140: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 174>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:141: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 175>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:142: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 5>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:143: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 64>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:144: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 116>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:145: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 160>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:146: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 130>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:147: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 2>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:148: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 118>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:149: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 129>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:150: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 159>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:151: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 60>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:152: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 61>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:153: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 165>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:154: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 11>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:155: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 158>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:156: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 157>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:157: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 6>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:158: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 17>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:159: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemMolecule : 176>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:189: Could not resolve <ProjectZulu | Core : CoconutSeed>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1783: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemOpticalMicroscopeLens>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1784: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemOpticalMicroscopeLens : 1>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1785: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemOpticalMicroscopeLens : 2>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1803: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemElement : 82>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1804: Could not resolve <minechem : tile . opticalMicroscope>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1805: Could not resolve <minechem : tile . chemicalDecomposer>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1806: Could not resolve <minechem : tile . chemicalSynthesizer>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1807: Could not resolve <minechem : tile . fusionWall>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1808: Could not resolve <minechem : tile . fusionWall : 1>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1809: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemBlueprint>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:1810: Could not resolve <minechem : minechemBlueprint : 1>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: minechem.zs:195 > could not find Chemicals
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: Error executing minechem.zs: 5
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:12: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . axeperidot>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:13: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . axeruby>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:14: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . axesapphire>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:17: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . hoeperidot>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:18: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . hoeruby>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:19: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . hoesapphire>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:20: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . pickaxeperidot>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:21: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . pickaxeruby>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:22: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . pickaxesapphire>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:23: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . shovelperidot>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:24: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . shovelruby>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:25: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . shovelsapphire>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:26: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . sicklediamond>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:27: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . sicklegold>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:28: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . sickleiron>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:29: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . sickleperidot>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:30: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . sickleruby>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:31: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . sicklesapphire>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:32: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . sicklestone>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:33: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . sicklewood>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:34: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . swordperidot>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:35: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . swordruby>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:36: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Exploration : projectred . exploration . swordsapphire>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:37: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Core : projectred . core . part : 16>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:38: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Core : projectred . core . part : 18>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:39: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Core : projectred . core . part : 17>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectred.zs:40: Could not resolve <ProjRed | Core : projectred . core . drawplate>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: Error executing projectred.zs: stanhebben.zenscript.value.IAny.as(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Class;
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectzulu.zs:12: Could not resolve <ProjectZulu | Core : brewingstandsingle>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: projectzulu.zs:13: Could not resolve <ProjectZulu | Core : brewingstandtriple>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: Error executing projectzulu.zs: stanhebben.zenscript.value.IAny.as(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Class;
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: refinedrelocation.zs:12: Could not resolve <RefinedRelocation : playerRelocator>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: refinedrelocation.zs:13: Could not resolve <RefinedRelocation : relocationController>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: refinedrelocation.zs:22: Could not resolve <RefinedRelocation : blockExtender : 4>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: refinedrelocation.zs:23: Could not resolve <RefinedRelocation : blockExtender : 3>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: Error executing refinedrelocation.zs: stanhebben.zenscript.value.IAny.as(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Class;
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: thaumcraft.zs:10: Could not resolve <GemBlocksForGreg : tile . metalBlock5 : 4>
[20:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: Error executing thaumcraft.zs: null

edit; changed /code to /spoiler ... D'oh!

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
So question time, why did project red get swapped for bluepower? Serious question as that seems to have been unneeded. For that matter a thought, did you think about red logic when considering alternatives? It's basically a much better redstone system + lamps and that's it, no extra ores, world gen, tubes, or decoration but considering that seems to be the main reason why they were in the pack it seems like it might be worth doing so. You'll be missing the gems and volcanoes along with the tubes if anyway wanted them but those are superfluous anyway, GT adds all the gems already, the tubes are unneeded between buildcraft and ender io, and would anyone really miss basalt or marble with the wide array of alternatives?