[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Gamejet

Jul 29, 2019
Are you applying redstone signal to it?
Funny you got me with that one. Thanks for the good support again, redownloading the entire launcher fixed
the problem for my mate. Anyways, I have already encountered a new problem. After updating my good old world
I got this server crash. The server was running fine for ages on the old version and the error occurred after
6 hours of uptime on the new version. Anyways here is the pastebin Link:
http://pastebin.com/f26dc5Sd

Last edited:

Earthmagnet

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I was playing the other day and I almost got to the electric age... And then this happens.
what.PNG

I can't make any kind of GT wire, as the only recipe I can access, to my understanding, is the IC2 shapeless recipe. As you can see, however, the shaped recipe for wires IS registered!
more what.PNG

Just when I thought I was done with bronze for a while

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hi,
I was playing the other day and I almost got to the electric age... And then this happens.
View attachment 18787
I can't make any kind of GT wire, as the only recipe I can access, to my understanding, is the IC2 shapeless recipe. As you can see, however, the shaped recipe for wires IS registered!
View attachment 18784
Just when I thought I was done with bronze for a while
You get the GT wires by putting the cutters on the other side of the plate.

You may have to use the GT cutters too, not the IC2 ones.

Earthmagnet

Jul 29, 2019
You get the GT wires by putting the cutters on the other side of the plate.

You may have to use the GT cutters too, not the IC2 ones.
I've tried every single combination possible in the crafting table, but none seem to give me the GT wires. That cutter is an iron GT cutter, so I don't really see why this wouldn't work...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I've tried every single combination possible in the crafting table, but none seem to give me the GT wires. That cutter is an iron GT cutter, so I don't really see why this wouldn't work...
Interesting. I wonder if you've introduced or accidentally removed a script that's causing this. You may need to consider backing up your world and redownloading the pack.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Also on scripts sometimes scripts don't load properly so trying reloading them, the command is "/mt reload". Really though scripts shouldn't affect things, it's just that the shapeless recipe is taking priority over the shaped one for some reason and that shouldn't happen as shaped ones should get checked first.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Updating from GT5 to GT6 would also remove all blocks and items of GT5. It is internally a completely different mod.

Last edited:

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
There is definitely a problem with shapeless recipes. Some script is causing them to randomly not work after some playing time. I've had these issues before, and I didn't know about the command to reload them. Maybe I'll try that next time the issue arises.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
There is definitely a problem with shapeless recipes. Some script is causing them to randomly not work after some playing time. I've had these issues before, and I didn't know about the command to reload them. Maybe I'll try that next time the issue arises.
Im not seeing any conflicts in scripts, though if you have disabled any of the mods related to a certain script then you should make sure to change the file extension of a script to ".disabled" or MT keeps loading it and screwing everything up.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Im not seeing any conflicts in scripts, though if you have disabled any of the mods related to a certain script then you should make sure to change the file extension of a script to ".disabled" or MT keeps loading it and screwing everything up.

I have no disabled or removed mods and only two custom ones: optifine and hardcore darkness.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine is client side, it wouldnt change much ... and hardcore darkness is, isnt that the mod those guys used for the 8-part Youtube series "Survival of the Fittest" that makes darkness, well ... dark?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Optifine is client side, it wouldnt change much ... and hardcore darkness is, isnt that the mod those guys used for the 8-part Youtube series "Survival of the Fittest" that makes darkness, well ... dark?

Yes. Its in Trident. Nothing that would cause the issues...checking my mod list, custom ore gen, pffa, and somnia are disabled (and are by default). I do have spice of life and binnies mods enabled. (Disabled by default)

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone answer for me a question about world generation; more specifically taint - why is taint still spawning in my world with the conditional line in the tc configs set to false?
What else is affecting worldgen that is overriding the TC configs?

Also, why are they so damn huge?! (is this a byproduct of the value "biome weight?)

Last edited: