[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Rain -_-
Asked Migu to ether cheat me my machines when he is online or rollback.
I realy do not understand that game design. GT is hard enough and I enjoyit. But making all boom just for 1 moment of unawareness I just do not understand that. But maybe its me the strange guy.
OH thanks. I honestly couldn't figure out what you meant.

Yeah I hate that mechanic myself. I could sorta understand a single machine blowing, but damaging other machines and especially causing a chain reaction is incredibly stupid game design.

Ideally machines wouldn't explode at all, they'd just become "broken" until you fixed them with a tool *shrug*

I seem to recall you can disable machine explosions in configs, although whether that applies to GT or just IC2 I'm not sure.

Sure enough ... i looked back down into the glass opening and there was a huge crater, he had blown up EVERYTHING save for his turbine and alvearies, at which point he politely asked me to log out
so he could roll back the server to a backup it made a moment earlier.:rolleyes:
I've done this so many times....including on a Miguk server. I disconnected a water pipe and forgot to reconnect it. It fed a boiler. sadface everywhere.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I hate that mechanic myself. I could sorta understand a single machine blowing, but damaging other machines and especially causing a chain reaction is incredibly stupid game design.

Ideally machines wouldn't explode at all, they'd just become "broken" until you fixed them with a tool *shrug*

I seem to recall you can disable machine explosions in configs, although whether that applies to GT or just IC2 I'm not sure.

Its been here since 1.4.7 - but im well aware that you could disable it back then, the way it worked was it sent a quad EV pulse through everything, so it would not only bugger all your cables, but every machine in its way, which was why i got to using transformers to protect everything from my screwups, though that dosnt seem to work since he separated from ic2's energy net.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Currently also loading up a backup on my server.
No idea what they did there, but when they ask me to do that it must be quite a big hole in the base.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Rain -_-
Asked Migu to ether cheat me my machines when he is online or rollback.
I realy do not understand that game design. GT is hard enough and I enjoyit. But making all boom just for 1 moment of unawareness I just do not understand that. But maybe its me the strange guy.

I /op'd you.

I've done this so many times....including on a Miguk server. I disconnected a water pipe and forgot to reconnect it. It fed a boiler. sadface everywhere.

I have the Sadface mod installed. It sends players subliminal messages to encourage them to make GT crater-inducing mistakes.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
I wish id taken a screenshot of it, but the only time ive ever seen him swear in server chat was about a month and a half ago, id just visited his underground column - bade my farewell (having learned much in my visit) and just as i take off, there is a huge lag spike ...
"Shit!"
"What the hell just happened?"
"wrong voltages"

Sure enough ... i looked back down into the glass opening and there was a huge crater, he had blown up EVERYTHING save for his turbine and alvearies, at which point he politely asked me to log out so he could roll back the server to a backup it made a moment earlier.:rolleyes:

LOL, yeah. I used the wrong voltage. That was hilarious, actually. I was just about done showing off my base when....*boom* !!!!! Well...glad you saw it before I blew it up.

It took out 3 to 4 chunks : most of my base.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
I have the Sadface mod installed. It sends players subliminal messages to encourage them to make GT crater-inducing mistakes.
I feel so much like making that mod right now. "Make sure your GregTech machines are open to the air!" "If you build your machines near lava, you actually save energy by 50%!"

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Some days before I asked for help with silicon. But now I acctualy began with it, I see that the Silicon Dust has to be put into a EBF? So Pre EBF there is no way to get Silicon plates is there?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack update - v2.2.0
IF YOU ARE UPDATING TO 2.2.0 FROM EARLIER VERSIONS PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
1) Already made Nailed Plates are removed from game. If you have any, please use them up in your Implossion Compressors before you will update.
2) New Nailed Plates are in the game. Crafting recipes are the same.
(reason for this is I removed Custom Stuff 2 and made my own mod to handle this)
3) Newly generated chunks will be probably looking wierd due to forge update

Forge updated to: 10.13.2.1352

Updated mods:
- CodeChickenLib to 1.1.3.134
- MrTJPCore to 1.0.5.12
- AE2 to rv2-beta-28
- AsieLib to 0.3.13
- Automagy to 0.22.2
- BDLib to 1.7.1.71
- Bibliocraft to 1.10.3
- BoP to 2.1.0.1237
- Buildcraft to 6.4.11
- Carpenter's Blocks to 3.3.6
- Chisel 2 to 2.3.10.37
- CoFHCore to 3.0.2-262
- Computronics to 1.4.6
- Enchiridion to 2.0f
- EnderZoo to 1.0.11.27
- Forestry to 3.5.3.11
- Galacticraft to 3.0.11.319
- Gendustry to 1.4.10.77
- HardcoreEnderExpansion to 1.8
- Nuclear Control to 2.2.1a-Yolo
- IHL to 0.540
- Logistics Pipes to 0.8.3.117
- Magic Bees to 2.2.2
- Malisis Core to 0.11.4
- Malisis Doors to 1.6
- Minechem to 5.0.5.395
- NEI Integration to 1.0.8
- OpenBlocks to 1.4.1-601
- Open Computers to 1.5.7.14
- OpenEye to 0.6-145
- OpenModsLib to 0.7.1-342
- Pam's Harvestcraft to 1.7.10h
- PneumaticCraft to 1.6.7-67
- ProjectRed to 4.5.16.77
- Redstone Arsenal to 1.1.0-80
- Refined Relocation to 1.0.8a
- SGCraft to 1.9.3
- Thaumic Energistics to 0.8.9.3a-rv2
- Thaumic Tinkerer to 2.5-485
- ttCore to 0.1.1-75
- Yampst-InfiTech 2 to 2.2.0

New Mods:
- Infinity Core

Removed mods:
- CustomStuff 2
- Craftguide
- UpdateCheckerMod
- Version Checker

Config Changes/fixes:
- IC2 crops can be planted again
- [Buildcraft] fake plaer UUID is now outputed to server logs
- Galacticraft desh armor needs Desh Plates only
- Fixed ore dictionary issue with Compressed Desh and Compressed Meteoric Iron
- Fixed crash when listing GT OreGen book
- All existing Nailed Plates are removed from game
- New Nailed Plates are introduced
- Capes (for patrons) - NYI
- Quite a lot mod related bug fixes

Last edited:

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Some days before I asked for help with silicon. But now I acctualy began with it, I see that the Silicon Dust has to be put into a EBF? So Pre EBF there is no way to get Silicon plates is there?

That is correct AFAIK. EBF is a gating machine/mechanic.