[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm...Check those mods in both the server and the client to make sure they are the same version, post your log on pastebin.com and link it here (both fml.log in your minecraft path and your ftb launcher log)

i am, but damage indicators, armor status, and status effect are all client mods right? so you only need them in the client mod folder?

edit: also dynamic lights aswell?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
i am, but damage indicators, armor status, and status effect are all client mods right? so you only need them in the client mod folder?

Yes, but I believe some of these recommend server-side mod as well. Check their forum thread.

I'm not well versed as to how servers work, but I remember reading something regarding damage indicators...

A log would be nice, that we tell me a lot.

EDIT: A log please...

Last edited:

123nick

Jul 29, 2019

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys what's a logical progression to get to thaumium capped silverwood wand?

I have a gold-capped greatwood wand atm which gives 50 of each aspect. But I can't seem to figure out how much each wand type is going to take to assemble. I crafted the pieces for the thaum/silverwood and and it takes at least 75 to assemble (i forget the amount)

Think I figured it out; staffs and scepters for non-crafting and crafting uses respectively.

Last edited:

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure that Minecraft has correctly loaded all the mods? Because it says in the log "Attempting connection with missing mods"
im pretty sure, i run singleplayer fine, and i can run a server, but whenever i try to connect it fails. and i didnt modify either of the mods, so it must be with the default download? does this happen to anyone else who just downloads both server and on the ftb launcher and try to connect to localhost? id assume it would have, because if it doesent work for my completely unmodified instance of the server and client, then maybe it might have happened to other people? maybe its some of the disabled mods i have to enable first, but i dont think it would make sense to have different server default mods and different client default mods, so i assume not.

edit: also, i dont think its even possible for the server to have configurable mods, because the client is run on the ftb launcher with the edit modpack button, so i assume that changing the server mods would be difficult. also, it even says in the OP that "adding and removing mods is not supported" so i wouldnt think that the server has different mods enabled/disabled then the default client.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
im pretty sure, i run singleplayer fine, and i can run a server, but whenever i try to connect it fails. and i didnt modify either of the mods, so it must be with the default download? does this happen to anyone else who just downloads both server and on the ftb launcher and try to connect to localhost? id assume it would have, because if it doesent work for my completely unmodified instance of the server and client, then maybe it might have happened to other people? maybe its some of the disabled mods i have to enable first, but i dont think it would make sense to have different server default mods and different client default mods, so i assume not.

edit: also, i dont think its even possible for the server to have configurable mods, because the client is run on the ftb launcher with the edit modpack button, so i assume that changing the server mods would be difficult. also, it even says in the OP that "adding and removing mods is not supported" so i wouldnt think that the server has different mods enabled/disabled then the default client.

Hmmm...create a support ticket I guess.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I have to reorganize my warehouse. For the moment I’m using Refined Relocation.

So I have a row of sorting chests and sorting barrles connected and just drop all shit in the first chest I find and base on the filers I configured in the chests it is moved. Works fine for now but sometimes it bugs and do not move the items. Login in again to the world solve this but if I don´t see it in time my system gets stuck.

So I normaly use AE2 for warehouse but since in this pack it is so expensive I´m looking into alternatives. EnderIo with filters is one ok alternative I think. I saw DW doing it in one of his last SP but the moment you want to start exporting stuff to farms or other fabrics it gets really messy since you have to enter in each filter to see what you did.

I was looking into Logistic pipes. I never used them but there was a time they were very popular. Are they still a thing and are they affordable in this pack? I’m not at home atm so I can´t look into the Basic Pipe recipe. Also I have no idea if it’s really easier to use them instead of ender IO.

Or are you even using a other system?

My last other system was factorization Routers in 1.4 Ultimate :p Hell this was cool.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I have to reorganize my warehouse. For the moment I’m using Refined Relocation.

So I have a row of sorting chests and sorting barrles connected and just drop all shit in the first chest I find and base on the filers I configured in the chests it is moved. Works fine for now but sometimes it bugs and do not move the items. Login in again to the world solve this but if I don´t see it in time my system gets stuck.

So I normaly use AE2 for warehouse but since in this pack it is so expensive I´m looking into alternatives. EnderIo with filters is one ok alternative I think. I saw DW doing it in one of his last SP but the moment you want to start exporting stuff to farms or other fabrics it gets really messy since you have to enter in each filter to see what you did.

I was looking into Logistic pipes. I never used them but there was a time they were very popular. Are they still a thing and are they affordable in this pack? I’m not at home atm so I can´t look into the Basic Pipe recipe. Also I have no idea if it’s really easier to use them instead of ender IO.

Or are you even using a other system?

My last other system was factorization Routers in 1.4 Ultimate :p Hell this was cool.
LP + EIO = Heaven. They're both quite easy to sustain and craft.

vorpalchicken

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys, are the ME Fluid emitters working correctly?

I ask as I am trying to automate my Gregtech Titaniun Steam boiler turning on when my steam (in a RC Steel Tank) drops below a certain level.

I just can't seem to get it to do what I want, I've made sure that the steam is seen in the ME system, in the emitter I've clicked a canister with steam in to to 'paint' the emitter for steam. but when the steam gets to what ever level I set it doesn't seem to turn off, any help would as always be appreciated.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hi Guys, are the ME Fluid emitters working correctly?

I ask as I am trying to automate my Gregtech Titaniun Steam boiler turning on when my steam (in a RC Steel Tank) drops below a certain level.

I just can't seem to get it to do what I want, I've made sure that the steam is seen in the ME system, in the emitter I've clicked a canister with steam in to to 'paint' the emitter for steam. but when the steam gets to what ever level I set it doesn't seem to turn off, any help would as always be appreciated.
If you can't get the ME version working (and I can't help you with that), you can do the same thing with a bc gate on a structure pipe.

I've set up the exact same system you're talking about doing it this way. I also including an AND condition so that the boiler wouldn't turn on unless it was 100% full of water (again, using BC structure pipe + gate)

vorpalchicken

Jul 29, 2019
If you can't get the ME version working (and I can't help you with that), you can do the same thing with a bc gate on a structure pipe.

I've set up the exact same system you're talking about doing it this way. I also including an AND condition so that the boiler wouldn't turn on unless it was 100% full of water (again, using BC structure pipe + gate)

Can you elaborate abit for me, as I have 0 knowledge of BC stuff and currently banging my head on a wall over this ME stuff lol

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Can you elaborate abit for me, as I have 0 knowledge of BC stuff and currently banging my head on a wall over this ME stuff lol
Sure

NEI Structure Pipe, its a really really simple recipe (like, gravel and glass are the most advanced parts)

The hard part is Gates. I forget what tech you need for those but its certainly within your grasp already.

Place the structure pipe beside what you want to read. It doesn't need to physically connect (and in fact it won't if you're using it to measure the GT tank)
It will connect to a RC Tank Valve.

Right-click a gate onto the structure pipe. Right click that gate.
You'll see a gui with a event-slot on the left, and action-slot on the right. Find the event for tank 25% full. Find the action for emit redstone signal.

You may need to invert the signal with a NOT gate.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I went with overkill, with a 17x17 array of candles underneath my altar. Never have any problems.
Yeah I guess bigger is better.

I also wonder if there's some other element in my base throwing off the balance, but honestly my base is about as spartan as it gets. I looked at the list of things that should affect the stability (skulls, heads, candles, crystals) and these are all things that are purely decorative. I don't decorate :p

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I guess bigger is better.

If going wider is not to your liking you can create a new layer further underneath, it detects y+5 and y-10 layers above and below the runic matrix.

Also all items count the same for stability but if you mix and match they need to be symetrical in their horizonatal layout or they will cause instability instead of reducing it.

Can't seem to find the reddit thread I have looked at recently that gave the total number of items needed for stability on even the highest unstable infusions, I will check for it on my home PC when I finally get back there late tonight.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If going wider is not to your liking you can create a new layer further underneath, it detects y+5 and y-10 layers above and below the runic matrix.

Also all items count the same for stability but if you mix and match they need to be symetrical in their horizonatal layout or they will cause instability instead of reducing it.

Can't seem to find the reddit thread I have looked at recently that gave the total number of items needed for stability on even the highest unstable infusions, I will check for it on my home PC when I finally get back there late tonight.
Awesome that would help.
Wider won't be an issue. I left a 25x25 area just in case :)