[1.7.10] Let it End

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Wow you changed the recipes a lot! I'll get the pack today. The main readon i waited so long is that i'd rather get a stable bugs-free version.

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get back on the world, it crashes when ever I try to load it up. BC pipes require the stupid redstone engine n shit

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get back on the world, it crashes when ever I try to load it up. BC pipes require the stupid redstone engine n shit
Hmm, I don't really know what to suggest. If you have a lot of FMP stuff down, then I would suggest disabling mekanism, if you have a lot of mekanism stuff down, disable FMP. It seems they don't like to interact.

But yeah, you can still use ExUtils, or you can just make do with BC pipes. I know the engines are annoying, but I BELIEVE you can power them with any sort of RF (plonk a survivalist generator down, maybe)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I don't really know what to suggest. If you have a lot of FMP stuff down, then I would suggest disabling mekanism, if you have a lot of mekanism stuff down, disable FMP. It seems they don't like to interact.

But yeah, you can still use ExUtils, or you can just make do with BC pipes. I know the engines are annoying, but I BELIEVE you can power them with any sort of RF (plonk a survivalist generator down, maybe)
You can indeed power the wooden/emerald pipes, and in fact, doing so results in them pulling stacks rather than single items at once.

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019

Where is the thing to disable the FMP?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
im curious why you seem to think EnderIO is terrible
It's my personal opinion of the mod...

I do not like all conduits being able to fit in one block, the wireless charger is terribly OP, the limited power gen option - although they are pretty damn good at genning power, should you have an octadict capacitor-, the fact that the alloy smelter can do both alloys and normal smelting (although, I do like it being able to cook 3 at a time), the powered spawners -it needs to use more than power IMO, hence why I see auto-spawners (MFR) as a better option-, the conduits needing facades and not microblocks (to hide them) generally annoys me, and the travel anchors make cool looking corridors redundant.

Don't get me wrong, if it is the ONLY viable mod for large power storage/power transfer/auto-spawning, I will (begrudgingly) use it, however I am fed up with people seeing EIO as the ONLY way to transfer RF. I see a lot of people saying "how do I transfer RF without EnderIO?", and when people think that there is only 1 mod that does the thing (assuming that there are other mods, that are big, that do it), it really does irk me.

Mindofaprodigy

Jul 29, 2019
i dont know what your talking about the spawners not using enough power 15000rf/t for an upgraded enderman spawner and as for what is in the pack already far as ive been able to figure out the rf conduits don't work and i've had to go in myself and update NEI and related things to fix the locking up bug present in the older version in your pack

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the RF conduits don't work. That is why Buildcraft and Mekanism is in the pack... both Kinesis pipes, and energy cables (along with energy transfer nodes - which I require the player to make) all work perfectly well...

Xeph

Jul 29, 2019
Is there something wrong with the Runic Matrix recipe? I can't seem to craft it with either recipe

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is there something wrong with the Runic Matrix recipe? I can't seem to craft it with either recipe
Hmmm... Which recipes did you try? There are 3 in the thaumonomicon...
The "vanilla" thaumcraft recipe is disabled. The recipe I added SHOULD work, and the one in Ex Astris should also work.