[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the a link to a place where you can hopefully download my save. No idea if it will work.

-Will pm you link-

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
Really quick question, may be a stupid one. HOW IN H*LL DO I GET SILVER THERE IS NO WAY. I have checked all the ways and have found nothing.
Edit: Sorry if I sound like a whiny b*tch, I'm really god damn clueless on what to do

Last edited:

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Is the recipe for silver in NEI? I know it is lead and aluminum but how is a person supposed to know this? It is probably something in NEI we are missing.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I'll look into it. I was certain it was lead surrounded by aluminium dust... Obviously, it's only for one type of silver though

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
thanks, also how do you get lead
Put water into a smeltery (place a portable tank filled with water on top of a drain, and right click with wrench/crescent hammer) with molten iron. The 2 will mix and magically make lead (don't question the logic of the recipe)

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
Put water into a smeltery (place a portable tank filled with water on top of a drain, and right click with wrench/crescent hammer) with molten iron. The 2 will mix and magically make lead (don't question the logic of the recipe)
thanks

Weapon_X23

Jul 29, 2019
What mod you use to slow the crop growth rates? I would like to add that mod to another pack I'm playing. I like that it forces you to use other methods to grow your crops.

Maxiride

Jul 29, 2019
Just downloaded and started the game, but is it supposed to be played in hardcore mode? If not, what's the purpose of the hearts?

Edit: I Made the stencil table item from the quest, but it doesn't get recognized and there is no "Manual Detect" button.. D:
- Solved, damn it requires the item made with an exact type of wood, cool!

Edit 2: I died, but I respawn exactly where I died so I keep dying ^^ Is it a bug?

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Just downloaded and started the game, but is it supposed to be played in hardcore mode? If not, what's the purpose of the hearts?

Edit: I Made the stencil table item from the quest, but it doesn't get recognized and there is no "Manual Detect" button.. D:
- Solved, damn it requires the item made with an exact type of wood, cool!

Edit 2: I died, but I respawn exactly where I died so I keep dying ^^ Is it a bug?
Hardcore mode should be enabled. I dunno why it isn't v_v

And yes, the dying is a bug >_< ...unless you mined out the starter platform

Maxiride

Jul 29, 2019
Hardcore mode should be enabled. I dunno why it isn't v_v

And yes, the dying is a bug >_< ...unless you mined out the starter platform

Well downloading the pack from the launcher gives in the single player menu a save "Creative Mode, Cheats Enabled".. Furthermore the starter map whitin the launcher is different from the one provided on the first page of this thread.. which one should be used?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well downloading the pack from the launcher gives in the single player menu a save "Creative Mode, Cheats Enabled".. Furthermore the starter map whitin the launcher is different from the one provided on the first page of this thread.. which one should be used?
They have different titles, but are the same map.

And it will say creative mode on the menu, but it SHOULD be in survival mode when you join.
I'll probably switch to lockdown though so I don't need to ship maps.

Reactions: Maxiride

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing pack, only add the missing recipes(lead,silver,etc) and its perfect. Please make another map, this is an amazing map.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing pack, only add the missing recipes(lead,silver,etc) and its perfect. Please make another map, this is an amazing map.
There's a recipe for lead (put water and iron in a smeltery)
Recipe for silver - aluminium dust surrounding lead ingot
Not 100% on other recipes that may be missing, I don't doubt there is some. But I tried to make sure that all the important ones were there :)

As for the map, I would only really be able to change the starting island, which I am not opposed to, due to the requirements elsewhere in the overworld, and the other dimensions playing part in the progression of the quests.

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to make an auto shiny thingy maker. Not so auto, and not so great. Fiddle with it for over an hour so far. Sorters and sorting pipes don't seem to work.

Attachments

• 2015-02-14_00.29.34.png
    2015-02-14_00.29.34.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 59