[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, the quest where you need to get an energized smelter is auto completed, and I don't recall making one.
Yeah, I have been meaning to figure out the issue, but it's not really a high priority, as that was an ad-hoc quest just to make the imagery look good

Adara_Firecaster

Jul 29, 2019
The pack looks fun but I've run into a few issues with it, I just downloaded it today (after you pushed 1.3.3 as that's the version I have) and I still got the falling to my death on spawn as the world was just an empty void (with a slime island off in the distance. I downloaded the map from the start of this thread but I'm not sure if it's the latest one and was able to get to playing. On the quest getting crafty, the stencil table that it wants is the one made out of oak planks as I tried a few times with birch and finally cheated in an oak plank which it finally registered the table made with it. The other thing, just how long is it supposed to take birch saplings to dry as I've waited for several in game days and no luck yet.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
In a barrel or what with the drying saplings? If you put them in an exnhilo barrel you need to fill it up completely before it starts composting.
Then again, i didn't get to test the map yet so it might not be related.

Last edited:

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
The sapling should dry in under a few a seconds, 5 maybe. Also, the Quest "Power Storage" is broken. Doesn't register the crafting of the hardened energy cell.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The pack looks fun but I've run into a few issues with it, I just downloaded it today (after you pushed 1.3.3 as that's the version I have) and I still got the falling to my death on spawn as the world was just an empty void (with a slime island off in the distance. I downloaded the map from the start of this thread but I'm not sure if it's the latest one and was able to get to playing. On the quest getting crafty, the stencil table that it wants is the one made out of oak planks as I tried a few times with birch and finally cheated in an oak plank which it finally registered the table made with it. The other thing, just how long is it supposed to take birch saplings to dry as I've waited for several in game days and no luck yet.
Ah, you need to use the saves I provide, not create a new world.

In a barrel or what with the drying saplings? If you put them in an exnhilo barrel you need to fill it up completely before it starts composting.
Then again, i didn't get to test the map yet so it might not be related.
What?

The sapling should dry in under a few a seconds, 5 maybe. Also, the Quest "Power Storage" is broken. Doesn't register the crafting of the hardened energy cell.
Does it not? (screams) I will look into that >_< (expect a manual detect coming up...)

Adara_Firecaster

Jul 29, 2019
Dark Clouds had the same problem and it was because it was sensitive to which crafting recipe you used, you had to craft it straight from the leadstone frame and not the leadstone cell for that one, something similar may be going on here. And yeah, my birch saplings on my drying racks are stubbornly refusing to turn into string.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Dark Clouds had the same problem and it was because it was sensitive to which crafting recipe you used, you had to craft it straight from the leadstone frame and not the leadstone cell for that one, something similar may be going on here. And yeah, my birch saplings on my drying racks are stubbornly refusing to turn into string.
Yeah, I will do some intense testing when I wake up :)

As for the drying racks... try taking them off and putting them back on? That's weird, they should only take 5 seconds

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
pushed 1.3.4 which should fix the energy cell crafting quest - it worked for me - you will have to craft another one though